An Awkward Apartment: Death's Realm

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 7:08 am

Krozo chuckles as he leans back in the arm chair he was sitting on. (Although strangely when and how he transitioned into an arm chair remains a mystery. Not because of anything special, but just because it was.) "I'll take one of those if they're available... you know I think Death's Cookies... now that sounds like it's going to be a thing doesn't it?

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 7:57 am

I actually.... I do think it's going to be. she said a little stoned now that she had devoured at least three in a row. She leaned back in  her chair and then after a long quiet moment giggled relentlessly Your chair changed..... Man, that took me a minute. Oh, and you can have one if you want one. That's what they're there for. Hey, why do we have a concept of Heaven and Hell? I, mean, we don't even have a heaven and hell yet, so who thought them up? And idioms, how the hell do we already have idioms? It's like we remember things that aren't ours yet.... It's fucking weird.

/Song change:

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Request

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 12:20 pm

"Death, pardon my instrusion." Says Kairos as he approaches the Awkward Apartment. "I shall soon face my sworn enemy the Old One. Zargor is currently standing against him, but I fear that his will alone shall not be enough. Alas, I must be the one to slay the Old One." He considers what to say next.

"I request from you a gift made of Death. If not for me, then aid me for Zargor. This is not a battle he must face alone, and not when I must bear the burden I have taken."
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kairos' Boon

Post  Que on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:05 pm

Death looked Kairos over with glazed eyes and stood I'm a bit stoned right now, so there isn't a great deal I can actually do. I'm not willing to risk Al-Maut, Matthew or any of my Wolves. But I can give you-- she paused to dig through her pocket and took out a ziplock bag of cookies, handing them over she continued, this. It mightn't seem quite that terrible a boon or that great a weapon but these cookies, she grinned slyly, have been made by Grandmother Death, Kairos. And I suggest you never smell, or eat these cookies yourself.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Death Cookies

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:16 pm

And so the Grandmother Death's Cookies were very carefully grabbed by Kairos the Sphere of Dreams and Duke of Perfection.

"Thank you, Death. I shall surely find a use for this gift. May we meet again - and not for my demise. Farewell." And Kairos left Death's realm.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Sat 19 Mar 2016, 7:39 am

Death flamboyantly bowed her goodbyes at the disappearing specter of Spirit, and when he was gone ran her fingers through her hair with the off kilter realization that her hair felt really silky, and that was awesome. She laughed for a long moment before turning to Krozo. We picked a really weird time to have a party, didn't we? she stated in a floaty, obviously stoned voice. She walked over to her chair and sat down as she took another cookie and ate it rather slowly, realizing just how good it tasted.

/Song Change:

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Awkward Apartment: Death's Realm

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum