Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 5:47 am

The realm of the Free Maker is strange indeed, beautiful and ever-changing. To some extent it could not be properly described using words. The Sky is many colors, but mostly red although great splashes of blue and pink can be seen here and there as well as great rainbows circling the sky. Clouds filled with pinpricks of starlight swirling within draft lazily across the sky. There is a patch of land surrounded by a strange mirror like substance that can even be walked upon, but is a liquid none the less. Stranger still is that weird and unusual things float suspended in the stuff like giant timepieces and children's toys that had yet to exist... but somehow were obviously children's toys. At the center is this island which if you really look you notice appears to be encased in a glass sphere. The weather appears to be in a constant state of flux being clear one moment within the globe and than snowing the next. Great creatures appear carved from trees in a whimsical fashion, if approached the leaves burst from the trees turning into butterflies and birds fluttering away from you. The grass grows tall and turns into golden wheat before turning into white cotton and than floating away as clouds leaving grass behind to do it all over again, or to become flowers or something else perhaps.

At the center of this chaotic, but beautiful land is a great pyramid, made of red stone and gold, reaching high into the sky. At it's top is a gondola of sorts with a cornered roof with red tile and golden trim. In the center of this on the ground is several pillows of many colors arranged about so that many could find a place to sit comfortably with enough space to afford the same comfort to their neighbors and in the center of all this on a slightly raised dias is a pillow where in the lotus position the Free Maker sits, appearing as a young man who at the moment is dressed in fine dark silks with golden trims, his eyes closed as he meditates, silently waiting for company.

Soundtrack?:
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 9:05 am

Poof. Death appeared three inches above the ground, rather off the mark she thought. With a smile she closed her eyes, let the idea of it sink in, and fell with a 'Thwump!' into the pillows. She laughed, a warm laugh full of life in a way that seemed only possible for one so... well, dead, in a sense anyway. She sat up, ran her long fingers through her disheveled mane of thick raven black curls and smiled up at omega. Death tossed his coin up in the air with a gentle flick and watched it land sarcastically on it's rim. Wonder what kinda omen that is? she wondered aloud. She was wearing faded gray jeans with worn knees held up by a black belt, a gray halter top with a black star on it and complicated lacing in the back, along with her Ankh necklace which stayed unmoving around her neck. Something the matter, Omega? she asked with kind concern, and a soft demure smile. The coin was left on the pillow it had landed on, to either topple or stay as it was on it's own.


Last edited by Que on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Que
Admin

Posts : 220
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 9:17 am

Omega refrains from opening his eyes, turning towards Death. ~Greetings Sister Death, I have invited you here as I intend to invite others to discuss our similarities and differences, what is your purpose? What are your plans? I know that you may not wish to share everything, some may not wish to share anything. I do hope that at the very least I might succeed in convincing our family to create a realm we can share so that we might speak more freely with one another. It can only serve to help all of us if we can share information and thoughts with one another... don't you think?~ He does not really speak as much as think and somehow his thoughts move easily into your mind so they can be heard, although it's obvious they aren't your own and that he is in a way speaking more 'directly' to you.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 9:37 am

A place for the dead to rest. she answered with quiet cheer, Or to be in unrest. It's up to them more than it is up to me.
She thought about the rest of what he said for a moment, considering it at length before coming to her own conclusions and voicing them. A place to commune, little brother. she surmised, and pronounced What a grand idea! Though it will probably not be for everyone, for those of us who wish to plan together, or likewise at least know of one another's ideas, it's perfect. Death grinned, and the coin fell to the left, leaving the side that was more plain visible, and the eye hidden. She regarded the coin again with sheer curiosity. Huh. she sighed as she stared at it, again wondering what kind of omen it was giving, or if it ha fallen over by chance. Or, perhaps, it had landed on it's rim by Luck? And Death smiled. Good, she remarked thoughtfully ,I think. A very good omen.


Last edited by Que on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Que
Admin

Posts : 220
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 10:00 am

Omega pauses for a moment, than finally opening his eyes he turns and smiles towards Death. "Ah, yes a Good Omen... I'll admit though that I would like to know more about you before I invite the others. Please tell me more about your plans for the dead, you have sparked my curiosity. I too have spent some thoughts on such a thing, although I perhaps foresee many spirit realms not just for the dead, but for a variety of spirit-kin... what do you think? I envisioned even some great black briar thorned wall dividing the spirits of the 'beyond' the spirits of other kinds and the physical world, perhaps a sort of is, sort of isn't realm that I would like to call 'The Eldritch' or something like that... it's an idea." Turning himself on his pillow to face Death. With a gesture a small short table the perfect height for sitting at upon pillows appears between them. "Would you like some tea? or something else that doesn't exist yet?" He chuckles after this. "Also you wouldn't happen to have any ideas for a shared realm would you? I was thinking something like a garden with a meeting area or something, or some grand party, or a great city and trade center."
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 11:41 am

Ah. she grinned Tea is fine, thank you. Giving a small bow of her head in gratitude toward him she rested her elbows on the table nonchalantly. The realms for the Spirit-kin will come much later, and they will be separated from the realms of the actual dead. By what, I must yet ponder. she began answering thoughtfully Though I will keep your ideas in mind, Omega. And, like I said, how the dead will rest is more up to them than it is up to me, which is why I'm going to try to make spaces malleable by wills other than my own. It will take a long time, and more favors from Creation than I rightly have, which is part of the reason I'm so excited by the idea of a meeting place. she entwined her fingers underneath her chin and tilted her head I wanted to trade with someone. She went silent for awhile, thinking, and then answered his second question much more carefully I like the idea of a garden; but maybe our meeting place should have a little bit of all of us in it, so we may all be comfortable there? And a game, we should make a game of some kind, for us all to play while we talk.


Last edited by Que on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Que
Admin

Posts : 220
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 12:42 pm

Omega nods slowly, taking in what Sister Death had said to heart and contemplating it. With a gesture an ornate onyx and gold tea set manifests upon the table between them, Omega artfully begins to prepare them both a cup. "Well I'll admit that even I don't intend to embark on the act of creating spirit realms for some time now. In truth I only intend to commune with my siblings and with the divine engines and the storyteller themselves for awhile. After that I might begin to create, but I intend to start with the physical nature of existence or the 'Body' first... although I have contemplated perhaps creating something unique first, alas I haven't fully made up my mind." Smiling softly, as he moves Death's cup and saucer with a few biscuits on the side towards her. "I will admit the trading of divine favor as well as perhaps the gambling of it? Would suggest some large trade center being a good idea... perhaps even the creation of a support species for the realm as well? I also agree that the exact shape and style of the realm would certainly be something all the Makers should contribute to, but having a defined idea of the purpose and facilities of the realm might make it easier to sell to them, don't you think? Although to some extent I imagine you're correct that they'll have their own ideas for things they may want to add, we'll of course be open to such suggestions as it would be a realm shared by all of us, of course we will." He muses as he moves his cup around his saucer, "Although how shall we approach them? I could summon them one at a time here, or I could try sending a token to each and see if they'll all show up... could try to send a message to each of them with the suggestion and requesting an answer or an audience?"
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 2:30 am

Somehow, Death speculated softly I think sending a token may seem a little harsh to some whereas a message might make them feel more at ease? She thought for a moment, giggled at some private thought, and took a sip of her tea gingerly. Although she did not take gulps eagerly, and instead savored with the slow candor of bliss one receives with a really splendid cuppa, she still managed to finish it in record time. Once the liquid had emptied from the cup Death peered inside with curiosity, for all intents and purposes it appeared she was reading the tea leaves at the bottom of her cup. Whatever fortune she saw must've been agreeable for she smiled amiably after she spied it, and set the beautiful tea-cup down almost reverently. Gambling sounds brilliant. she finally added as she began nibbling on her biscuits. Peachy keen.


Last edited by Que on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Que
Admin

Posts : 220
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 4:34 am

"Well truth be told, I would find the sending of tokens to be a very intimate act after all if I understand how things work as long as you hold onto that token you may come and go from my realm as you please, correct? Although you're right that such an intimate act does lack something, but I wouldn't think the tone would be harsh... perhaps it might be disrespectful though... A message may be the best path to take." Standing up and stepping down from his pedestal he approaches the steps leading down from the palace pyramid. Lifting his arms, his palms facing flat away from him fingers stretching straight up to the sky. He closes his eyes and his clothes begin to change as the wind blows, becoming long flowing robes of white silk loosely clinging to his body as they fly in the breeze. As they change the trees leaves burst into cherry blossoms before flying off in the form of white ravens collecting above the young Maker's head spinning a strange drowsy and beautiful song begins to fall down from above. Omega begins to dance gracefully to the tune and as he flows with his robes it almost appears as if he's begun to swim underwater, and as he does so and his clothes and hair appears to float more than hang he rises up from the steps of the pyramid and into the air.

The sight of it is beautiful and than it's over... all too soon he's coming back down and lands on the steps right where he had left. His garments still floating as if submerged although his robe is much longer than before and appears to have a long twisting train. The tip of the robe already changing to a harsher, but elegant golden fabric a change that appears to be flying up the rest of his robe as it begins to settle down and shrink back into a much more formal and rigid tunic, something 'diplomatic' one might say. Smiling softly as he turns to watch his white ravens break from their circle and fly out through strange invisible holes in the top of the globe and out to the other realms. "We shall see how our siblings respond" Pausing for a moment, "Although! there happens to be one sibling who I have yet to see make a realm in the primal nexus, I couldn't send them a message using that method... what would you suggest? Should we attempt to send them a message more directly? Or should we tackle the siblings we have already and see where we can get with that? Perhaps our last sibling might even attempt to contact us or make a realm by the time we're finished?"
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:36 am

Suddenly out of thin air falls a large green seed or nut of some sort, plopping right down on the tea-set table. It appears likely that it's a response of some kind from one of the two's siblings to the messages that Omega had just sent out. It hums with the familiar hum of an invitation to a realm.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 1:42 pm

She took a breath to respond, but the token plopping down out of nowhere interrupted her, and made her chuckle somewhat helplessly. I think, she said inbetween laughter , we should pursue these siblings first, and figure out what our Late Bloomer is doing later. She continued nibbling on her biscuits but tried to do so faster, and managed to finish them more quickly than she ought to have been able to. Once she was done she wiped her mouth, stood, and stretched herself out of the blissful laziness of the position she had been in for too long with a sigh. Shall we both go? she asked finally, staring at the seed as she put her hands in her pockets. Her eyes squinted at the token, then moved to give Omega a sidelong glance Or just you?


Last edited by Que on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Que
Admin

Posts : 220
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 2:39 pm

Omega muses for a moment before answering, "Honestly to tell you the truth I'm not a 100% certain, I do believe it was targeted at the 'message senders' although I sent the message myself it was both our energy behind it in a sense... I mean you are a part of this 'team' in a sense... wouldn't you be? Although I do think it would be better to wait to hear back from the others first some may chose to come here and if so we wouldn't want to leave the realm empty... oh wait... we can be in more than one place can't we? So yes I suppose we could both go there and be here as well... isn't that handy?" Chuckling a little at himself and smiling.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 8:26 pm

In a sense. Death agreed distantly.

As handy as handy can be. She said with a small smile, as she lifted up her right hand slowly spreading out her fingers. As she did another pair of fingers reached hers, until their fingertips touched. Well, sort of, considering the other pair of fingers were actually skeletal. And so Death stared at the other Death, and the other Death stared at her from dark hollow sockets. The other Death had a woman's body, or at least it seemed so from the look of her breasts, but she was basically a skeleton under a black cowled robe. You could see her toe-bones just barely peeking out from underneath the skirt of her clothing, the part of her spinal cord that created her neck, an ornately beautiful skull boasting thick curly locks, and since the sleeves of her robe were pulled up you could also see her left and right radius/ulna extending into bone hands. There she stood. The other Death folded her arms as she looked at her former self Huh. I don't look quite as I thought I would.
Whatever. The First Death said, and both forms of her shrugged away the inconsistency (though decidedly keeping note of it). The robed Death sat, smiled (whether or not she rightly wanted to), and waited.
So, shall we go Omega? she asked sweetly as she moved closer to the totem with a more witting smile.
avatar
Que
Admin

Posts : 220
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 2:29 am

Omega considers for a moment before his body outline vibrates at a higher frequency than the rest of him. Than after a moment it settles, "I believe I have just now left for the realm of Gaia, you may follow me I think." Smiling softly he turns to look at the sky and the top of the glass globe that contained his little island.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 10:50 am

Artias appears at the edge of the top of the globe encasing her sibling's land, flying into the place in the shape of a great golden fiery bird. As she reaches the ground through the golden fire dissolves around her, leaving behind the same dark skinned lady that she had been before in her realm. Slowly and reverently she takes the journey down the path toward the red pyramid palace. She appears to be in no hurry instead observing the wonders of the Free Maker's realm.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Valia

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 10:58 am

A shadow appears near Omega and Death rising of the ground it appears to nod, give a thumbs up and indicates approval before dissipating as quickly as it came.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arios

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:09 am

Suddenly from thin air comes a metallic sphere flying directly at the top of the pyramid, it lands with a smash right at the end of the table making quite a mess out of the ornate tea set. A light on the sphere blinks and suddenly flares on projecting a 3d image of the grand construct's head. A harsh voice something like the sound of the grinding of great metal gears and a roaring furnace comes from the device. "I confirm that I approve of sharing a realm with my siblings."
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorcerenus

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:26 am

A strange wispy flying snake thing seems to move out of the air, clasping in it's tail one of the messages that was sent out. The creature makes a small melodic cry before flying about the ceiling of the gazebo sounding like bells the whole time. The two get the sense that it was sent as some sort of emissary of the Great Spirit Sorcerenus.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:43 am

Death touched Gaia's token, and was gone.

The Other Death watched her siblings' envoys come into her brother's realm with quiet curiosity, the permanent smile of her skeletal face seemed rightly genuine as the dark sockets of her eyes watched everyone's replies with interest. As she stood, her bones clinked a little. She stretched, turned to face them (as much as one could face a whirling chiming thing and a digital hologram thing) and bowed politely (wondering distantly if they would even know?). Similarly she wondered what it must be like to live and to die, it was an experience she was a part of (well, the latter part of anyway), shouldn't it be something she'd have to experience too? So that, maybe, she'd understand what it was like, and how it worked?


Last edited by Que on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Que
Admin

Posts : 220
Join date : 2016-02-15
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 2:35 pm

El-M the Arch High Seraphim of the Light, appears in the realm of the Free Maker. Ten Wings of bright white held high above him. He levitates down the path toward the pyramid, his sword in hand and armor gleaming regardless of light hitting it or no. He appears to be smiling it just a hint of arrogance is wafting off him. Hilal behind him is a different subject entirely, instead of levitating he walks and his many wings are folded behind him. The young creature moves silently, but his eyes are hungry observing all he can and appearing to be trying to forge the images deep into his own memory.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 2:53 pm

Krozo suddenly appears before the gazebo in a flash of lightning and a crash of thunder, the dark haired man smiles keenly at the two before him and the others coming. Oh good it would seem I'm right on time for the party. His stormy robes flying behind him as he approaches and gives a proper bow to the two would-be 'hosts' of the little gathering.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Karakia

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:08 pm

From nowhere comes a beautiful song, nothing more. The song is wondrous though, it fills the hearts of those who hear it with light, hope, and all-together pleasant feelings. It feels like something from the water, and carries the obvious tone of approval. One might easily surmise that this is Karakia's way of confirming that she's on board.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:31 pm

A pale blue pinprick of light floats slowly down from the top of the globe surrounding the land within the Free Maker's realm. When the light comes close enough to the steps at the foot of the pyramid it's light brightens and from it forms the Lady Truth, the Maker of Love. The breathtaking beauty ascends slowly up the steps taking her time, in no rush or hurry to arrive at the top. She continues to neither smile or frown, her eyes show no emotion her face like a statue as she moves forwards and upwards.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Great White Whale

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:46 pm

Entering the waters of a foreign realm, The Great White Whale takes a moment to adjust before bursting through the surface of the sea. It's song filling the air as it flies from the water and begins moving through the air as it would the water it calls home. It's song appears to be approving, although it doesn't approach the globe enclosed island with it's pyramid, not yet. It can sense the presence of so many others among it's siblings and it wouldn't wish to crowd The Free Maker and his friend Death. For now it was content to swim/fly about the top of the globe.
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:55 pm

"Well it would appear we have indeed much company after all! Greetings to you," giving a regal bow to the melodic serpent that had been sent from Sorcerenus and than giving a similar bow to Krozo only with a tad bit more respect afforded Krozo's higher station. "And to you Lord Krozo, Maker of the Winds." Turning his eyes down towards Truth who ascends slowly up the pyramid. "It would appear you two are the first to arrive, although certainly not the last. We've also had confirmations of approval from various Makers already supporting the idea of a 'shared realm'."
avatar
The Storyteller
Admin

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 27
Location : The Library

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum