Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 4:51 pm

Krozo listens intently, okay perhaps he might be a little irked that he wasn't told everything up front. Truth be told though he had never had a problem with Omega using them to make a Pantheon. After all a Pantheon made all the Makers involved stronger, but now that the motives were more clear; Krozo did wonder. Not so much if he should trust Omega or not, for whatever reason he knew he could trust Omega. Oh he certainly didn't think that Omega was infallible or something like that, he just felt like he knew Omega would always act with the best interest of Existence in mind... not that Omega would always succeed or would never make mistakes. He actually felt quite certain that Omega absolutely would make Mistakes. Just because he would make mistakes wouldn't make him any less of a friend though. Krozo smiled, he would continue to listen to the Makers, and of course he was worried about the Old Ones. He was glad though somehow he had realized beyond of a shadow of a doubt that Omega, Death, and himself and perhaps even truth and other members of the Pantheon... they were all friends... real friends. On some level friendship was a new concept to Existence and he could feel that in some small way that it had it's own power.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Luna

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:03 pm

Luna nods turning to the others, the Truth is this... the device will be the tool that we use to defeat the Old Ones, but the device is more than just one thing... it's several working together to achieve one singular effect. The Storyteller himself filled the Free Maker's mind with shattered images and backwards information, he has been kind enough to share this divine information with me so I might better make sense of it. The First of the components of the Device will be the truly divine word Body, it will serve to cement the physical aspects of the Existential Sphere and it will bind the Old One to those limitations... afterwards will come The Mind... eventually when the work is finished we Makers will be given a choice... only one of us will not be allowed that freedom.. Looking sadly towards Omega, the Truth my dear Free Maker... as you already know... what we've always known... if the end is to be diverted... a price must be paid. Long ago a promise was made, so that one might not have to give up his life... in order for that promise to be fulfilled... you must pay the price. You understand don't you? If you wish to protect your family, if you wish for Existence to be free... truly free, you ... my dear dear brother, never ever can be... if you continue to follow this path your fate is sealed. The fall ... the dream... your rebirth and rise and eventually the chains that will follow... you will be bound and sealed for eternity only knowing freedom again to die... and you will die Omega... follow this path and you will save the world, but your immortality and your power will be the price. Know this Omega, the Tyrant King ... Know it to be the Truth as it always has been...
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 04 Mar 2016, 2:08 am

Omega looks into the eyes of Luna somberly, "as I said in the realm of thoughts. I'm not a hero, I really am just a mad man trying to save the world. If this is the price I must pay so that others may know freedom, so that others may live... so be it... I will be mortal or bound, whatever fate has in store... I will even... die if I must... As long as we succeed, it will be worth it." Looking up towards the form of the Great White Whale still flying quietly above them.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Post  Que on Fri 04 Mar 2016, 4:03 pm

Death herself had stood to attention when Luna began to speak. Slowly, as Luna's words progressed, Death's head had sunk, and she had eventually (by the end of Luna's speech) slid uneasily downward until she was sitting on her heels with her skeletal face in her hands. Damn. she had said, not simply, but it was all she could really manage. She had known, since she was born into this place that she would take all things, even her brothers and sisters, even the whole of existence. And when she was done she would leave and lock it all behind her, hopefully to go somewhere that would lead to her own death in whatever way. Even when the Divines were to die, she would be there in some way. But it was all a long, long way off. It was meant to be a long, long way off. Omega's death would come sooner. Death, herself, needed to make peace with that. Right now, she was wondering if she could. And she was wondering if there were rules she could break so that she didn't have to.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Luna

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 05 Mar 2016, 3:57 am

She turns her eyes sharply on Death, No Death You will NOT. Know this Death that in your own way you must pay a heavy price as well, as must I. We've taken our own steps haven't we? The Promise was made because of us. Now the price and the deal is struck. When the time comes for Omega to die he will not only be taken by you, not saved. It will be I who kills him. It will be The Mind who must take his life, do you understand? That is the price you must pay, one life for another. You must respect this, do not attempt to escape it or cheat it. It's as inescapable as you my dear. It will happen, The Mind will Kill Omega. She sighs and turns to the rest of the Makers, If the Mind does not... all will be lost.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Sat 05 Mar 2016, 12:42 pm

Death sobers at Luna's words, and sighs in turn. Alright. I understand. She says, standing up again and moving over to Omega. Bare hollow eye sockets stared into his. Sorry. And thank you. She said solemnly. That was all she could say. Then she move to look at Luna and nod her acceptance of the situation, however fatal it might prove for her brother. With everything weighing on her heart she want to sit back down, and try her best to listen to whatever else was going on around her. She swallowed the last rebelliousness she might've had about everything, and watched with unsatisfaction.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nabril

Post  Nabril on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 6:04 am

A Formless shadowy figure appears to take it's place in the darkest corner. It makes no comment, attempts no action, simply listens.
Nabril

Portfolio
Name: Nabril
Domains: Shadows
Position: Maker of Shadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilal

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 7:25 am

How could he react to all this information? His Maker was going to die!? He had just become his Arch High Seraphim, he couldn't just die!? Hilal could almost feel his emotions rising far too quickly than they should, almost losing control. He manages it though, although his stance and face give away his emotions. He obviously isn't happy about the news, and seems to feel as Death did only a moment ago. That if there was some way to fight it or change it that he would try. Of course he couldn't, but he still wished he could. He could perceive that the Free Maker had already accepted his fate, and as a being made for the purpose of being his loyal servant. Hilal found he could not deny his Master's Will and if his Will was his own sacrifice than he would have it.

Although I certainly don't have to be happy about it.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 7:32 am

~Well that certainly soured the mood... I guess old chap, you're going to die!~ Krozo says with a little more cheerfulness than perhaps the situation called for. As he goes right up to Omega and claps his hand on his shoulder and arm around his back. ~Why do I have the sudden urge to ask you if you want some jack before you go?~

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 3:18 pm

Probably because we, or at least I feel like a drink would be perfect for this particular situation. Death said solemnly, noting the shadow in the corner and the feather from one of the Makers in her realm. She let part of herself separate from her like a piece of paper cut from a tree. She felt sick. But, she said as she folded her arms across her chest, drinks are a long way off, as is my brother's fate. Right now we must worry about the danger we all currently face. It's not exactly an immediate threat, and we're doing all we can to hinder it, but any distraction is welcome right now. We've informed everyone, or at least, Luna has. But the requests to the Divine Engines aren't going as quickly as I had hoped.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Mind

Post  Que on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 1:52 am

The beauty that was Luna froze in a complete stagnant gaze, eyes glazed over, jaw locked in place, and body stiff as stone. Crystals began to swarm around her, all of them nipping and biting the air, but their sharpness smoothed into a glossy cocoon that spun around her, coveted her. It smoothed around her and began glowing a dark red, a light that swept and sang around it's cocoon. The light had a weight and density, as if it were a living thing, and in fact, it was. You have no idea how hard it is to keep a being of pure thought contained inside anything, let alone a body. But, the light tangled, braided, and moved around, touching everyone and everything, until it had breathed in the thoughts of every living thing it could, then it spun, swirled, and swam through the air back to the cocoon. Then the now red crystal glass shattered, and cracked away leaving a magnificently beautiful plump brunette woman in it's place. Big red lips smiled elegantly, plumping up rosy cheeks full of freckles. I... am born again... she said, sounding as if she were bewildered by this fact I don't think I'm entirely like you guys anymore... I--I don't really know what I am right now but... It matters not. We've got work to do.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Darashal

Post  Zargor on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 7:26 am

Que wrote:The beauty that was Luna froze in a complete stagnant gaze, eyes glazed over, jaw locked in place, and body stiff as stone. Crystals began to swarm around her, all of them nipping and biting the air, but their sharpness smoothed into a glossy cocoon that spun around her, coveted her. It smoothed around her and began glowing a dark red, a light that swept and sang around it's cocoon. The light had a weight and density, as if it were a living thing, and in fact, it was. You have no idea how hard it is to keep a being of pure thought contained inside anything, let alone a body. But, the light tangled, braided, and moved around, touching everyone and everything, until it had breathed in the thoughts of every living thing it could, then it spun, swirled, and swam through the air back to the cocoon. Then the now red crystal glass shattered, and cracked away leaving a magnificently beautiful plump brunette woman in it's place. Big red lips smiled elegantly, plumping up rosy cheeks full of freckles. I... am born again... she said, sounding as if she were bewildered by this fact I don't think I'm entirely like you guys anymore... I--I don't really know what I am right now but... It matters not. We've got work to do.

"Well, that's what exploration is really about isn't it?" He beams.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:10 am

Chuckling at what Death had said and noticing the ornate low table that had been set up earlier when it had just been Death and Omega. Giving the surface a hard slap the table jumped and when it settled there were suddenly several shot glasses and a rather large and fine bottle of a amber liquid that would make some of the Maker's nervous. "Ha! Booze for the Makers! I wonder what divine whiskey tastes like? Wait... is whiskey a thing yet? Oh well... I suppose we aren't necessarily bound by the most conventional terms of what is and what isn't... are we?" Chuckling some more before filling a few shot glasses and taking one for himself and one for Death offering it to her with a gentle and charming grin.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The First Weapons

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:37 am

Suddenly the sky above makes the sound of a loud clap and appears to part temporarily as suddenly the Makers below can see several comet like bodies moving straight at them from above. There appears to three of them... from what the Makers can tell... at least one of them is rather large and another one is very very small.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Fury In Ripples

Post  Zargor on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 4:36 am

(OOC: Is it possible to use divine points in these threads, because if these are what I think they are, I would like to use points here....)

"Who did it? Who made the Law of Doors? Confess now and there will not be War.  It is far too early for total conflict between us, but this sacrilege will not pass.  You think yourself clever? You haven't even begun to see what I can do.  LAST chance."

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zargor: And there was great facepalming

Post  Zargor on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 7:51 am

The palm is planted on his face and he sighs greatly.

"Er...never mind.  I was an idiot.  Er.  Sorry about that."

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zargor: What is done cannot be undone BUuuuuuuuut....

Post  Zargor on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 10:31 am

If time is semifluid, he could have hypothetically been broadcasting his thoughts outloud as a daydream that didn't actually happen.

If so, or regardless:

In order he will

-Attempt to stop the three objects falling entirely on his own with his will if he can do that here.
-With his physical might if that's possible failing his will.
-Exerting his divine connection to them if they are what he thinks they are.
-Using (only if needed) a 2 point Fate effect, "Zargor slows down the objects and brings them safely to the ground."
-If that doesn't work use a request.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nabril

Post  Nabril on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 12:13 pm

The Shadow makes a move, swiping a shot glass and in an instant the amber liquid is decidedly a few inches lower in the bottle.

The shadow makes a burp. 'Ah that was good that was very very good. Actually a little bit too good what's in it ... I wonder?'
Nabril

Portfolio
Name: Nabril
Domains: Shadows
Position: Maker of Shadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:32 pm

Zargor wrote:(OOC: Is it possible to use divine points in these threads, because if these are what I think they are, I would like to use points here....)

"Who did it? Who made the Law of Doors? Confess now and there will not be War.  It is far too early for total conflict between us, but this sacrilege will not pass.  You think yourself clever? You haven't even begun to see what I can do.  LAST chance."

A voice answers Zargor's question as a whisper in his mind, you cannot spend points or instances within the Primal Nexuses... things don't work the same here as they do in the Existential Sphere, no you cannot... although a request is not necessarily an action or an instance and may be used, but be wary using a divine request in the Primal Nexus... there always unforeseen... side effects.

Zargor wrote:The palm is planted on his face and he sighs greatly.

"Er...never mind.  I was an idiot.  Er.  Sorry about that."

Quite alright, quite alright no harm done.

Zargor wrote:If time is semifluid, he could have hypothetically been broadcasting his thoughts outloud as a daydream that didn't actually happen.

If so, or regardless:

In order he will

-Attempt to stop the three objects falling entirely on his own with his will if he can do that here.
-With his physical might if that's possible failing his will.
-Exerting his divine connection to them if they are what he thinks they are.
-Using (only if needed) a 2 point Fate effect, "Zargor slows down the objects and brings them safely to the ground."
-If that doesn't work use a request.

Unfortunately as this was the Free Maker's Realm and not Zargor's and also since in some way he did sort of 'barge' in so-to-speak. He in no way had the power to rewrite what had been done. It had been done and everyone saw and heard it happen. For whatever it's worth maybe they'll be nice about it and pretend it never happened for your sake? It's possible! ... maybe...

Unfortunately when you attempt to stop them with your will you find that unfortunately once again this is not something you can do in another Maker's Realm.

Than of course you attempt a physical approach. You could probably easily jump up to that height and catch at least two of them, but one of them would continue it's descent and you would have to stick your landing somewhere soft yourself.

Attempting to exert your divine connection and you feel that perhaps you could draw one of them to you, the medium one that appears to be burning the hottest. The other two on the other hand for whatever reason are completely unresponsive.

Once again points and instances cannot be used in any way shape or form within the Primal Nexus.

Using a request is actually an option and if you are willing confirm that it will be done.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:41 pm

Krozo looks up at the things flying straight at them. "Uh... Omega? Do you think maybe you can do something?" Not even noticing the talking shadow that had stolen quite a few shots of booze already by the look of the lost amount of amber liquid in the bottle. "Wait! Aren't those your weapons!" Pointing an accusatory finger at Zargor, "What the hell are they doing here?"

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:22 pm

Omega for whatever reason doesn't appear concerned. As he watches them plummet towards them, they suddenly make contact with the almost invisible sphere of force that looks almost like glass that surrounds his island. As they make hit it's surface they do not break it nor do they break. Suddenly it is like they have sunk into a body of water, and instead of being like comets coming down they drifted lazily down as if they were lighter than a feather. "I am prepared..." Omega states plainly, although in his chest his heart beats. It had only been one sharp small piece of the memory or dream... did Makers dream? that he had in his beginnings. He knew that the globe would be important ... only now did he know why. Watching as whatever had fallen into his realm came down he turns to Zargor, 'greetings Maker of War. May I ask what this is all about? You claim you wish to avoid conflict, but you've come rather abruptly into my realm accusing us of doing things we couldn't possibly have done and apparently my realm is under attack by your creations. What have you to say?' Although he certainly appears a little frustrated, there is a strong lack of rage. There is actually if anything a sort of dullness...

In Omega's heart one of the last few holdouts of hope that he might avoid his fate, had just gone out.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Hilal

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:25 am

The young Arch High Seraphim being immature in his own way, quickly snatched his sword from it's scabbard. The blade alight with flame as soon as it touched the free air. Taking a moment to appreciate that Hilal steadies himself and tries to prepare for a fight. Of course once again, young and immature and perhaps we should add has not a single clue about how to fight properly? Any one with a trained eye could see his stance was all off, he didn't know the first thing about how to hold a sword let alone use it and was more likely to cut himself into pieces than he was anyone else...

In some small way it might have even been endearing if he wasn't trying to challenge the Maker of War to a fight.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 4:07 am

Krozo just laughs and taps Hilal on the shoulder, "I think you put that away kid. Free Maker I doubt the Maker of War meant any harm, if you look toward the Existential Sphere I think we can safely say that most of this was entirely unintentional. He may not even have control over where his weapons came into the Primal Nexus. Let's just all chill and ... hey how about a drink? We got some Maker Whiskey over here that's pretty strong stuff if I may say so ~burp~ myself. Excuse me." Chuckling some more and positioning himself somewhat between the Free Maker and the Maker of War. Attempting to do his best to disarm something before it began.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 4:21 am

Truth had remained silent for some time, listening and watching all that occurred. Finally when the Maker of War had arrived so angrily she turned to him. Who the hell are you to come here in such a fashion? I have seen visions of some of you new Makers, and I must say this is very improper. No we shouldn't be starting conflict so early in the Game, but to say so and act as you have seems very contrary to me. I would suggest you remember yourself Maker of War, and think more before you act so hastily. Although I will say at least for you this isn't entirely against your nature and should be somewhat expected, our other siblings though... tsk tsk tsk. She seems to be speaking of things that you and the other Makers are not entirely aware. Half of Truth is elsewhere, and in many else wheres at once... which appeared to be causing her a little confusion in it's own right.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 4:40 am

Hearing what Krozo had to say, his Arch Seraphim's reaction, and the words of Truth. Omega cools somewhat, "what Krozo says is likely true. Still I would like to hear some explanation, why would you assume that anyone here would have something to do with it? There are other Makers aren't there?"

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down