Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kairos

Post  Guestor on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 10:20 am

The Sphere of Dreams materialized (if such word could be used to describe what he did) in the realm of the Free Maker, Elysia. Strangely, he felt both at home and rejected by it, a sense of familiarity mixed with the disapproval of being in a foreign realm. As he arrived he spun in a chaotic way, the ball appearing as if in a pinball game - not those existed yet - while the swirling whirlpool of colors waxed and wanned until they were quietly matching the surroundings of the realm.

"Well meet, Free Maker." He said. "Interesting realm you have here, I must say."
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zargor

Post  Zargor on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 11:45 am

"You operate in secret. All of you. You say that there is some existential threat, but you extended no trust, and then, THEN after it is exposed that whatever you are planning, you extend an invitation to help you with it, only to have it taken. I am done here. And I am less than impressed with your pantheon. Stay out of my way."

Zargor doesn't leave so much as just END his manifestation in this place.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Darashal

Post  Zargor on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 11:49 am

"Well. That was....cranky. So Mind. I totally want to give him fire laser eyes. But I can't. Mind if I do?"

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Mind Must Apolagize for Being an Idiota

Post  Que on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 4:16 am

The Mind, a little disappointed in her own self, decided she would amend her actions. She had been so busy giving orders, and trying to set everything up she had forgotten tact, kindness, and communication along the way. She closed her eyes, and hung her head, not out of sorrow, but in pure thought. She should've began this speaking to everyone, after all it involved everyone. She resolved to beat herself up about it later, and take action now.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 5:52 am

Death, who had managed to remain silently bewildered throughout this whole thing heaved a very deep sigh when it appeared the conflict was mostly over. She hadn't known what had come over her. Normally she would have risen up proudly in defense of her brother and tried her very best to say something at least meagerly intelligent. Whatever had come over her felt wholly feminine. she didn't know how, or why, or what the fuck. She chalked it up to a humbling experience that she hoped never to have to encounter again. Suddenly she took Krozo up on his offer of an alcoholic beverage by simply stealing what he had in hand and swallowing it all in one gulp. S-sorry, she stuttered, giving him back the cup a little deliriously I apparently really needed that.
With that being said, she promptly fell over into a deep alcohol induced slumber. And everyone now knew that Death had shit for tolerance.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Mind

Post  Que on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 6:01 am

The Mind lifted her head, and opened her eyes. She blushed, and giggled slightly at Death's reaction to the whiskey. After what she gauged to be an appropriate amount of time she coughed into her hand to silence her own laughter. I wonder, she finally spoke out loud what they were all (or at least what she hoped they were all) thinking, if Zargor noticed that the weapons suddenly in this realm, he left here entirely unattended. Did he mean to do that? Should one of us say something? I mean he did, after all, sort of create them. Or, should we perhaps wait until we've gathered them all and he's had time to cool off before we bring it up?
And Darashal, thank you for being tactful with your fiery laser eyes. Mostly he was only cranky because of my mistakes, and I'd feel very badly if he was found at fault for it, when in the end, his upset was partly my doing. The rest, I think, was a misunderstanding about The Law of Doors, but that has been rectified. Or so I've been told.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

El-R

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 7:48 am

El-R stayed quiet, watching silently as the Makers talked and mingled and not saying or really doing anything. Still he was there, and sometimes it was nice to be accounted for.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hilal

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 9:22 am

Hilal calmed when Krozo directed him to, sheathing his sword. Although the way Zargor left seemed practically blasphemous. What a lack of respect for his Maker, and with the fact that Omega intended to sacrifice himself for them. He was very disappointed to say the least... furious would be making an understatement. He almost wanted to request permission from his Maker to take some kind of action against the Maker of War. Of course though he wouldn't actually do that, knowing his Maker he seemed like the kind of guy who would say something about 'turning the other cheek'. Once again cursing faith inwardly for not giving him the sort of power that was given to his siblings.

Choosing to stay silent for now, although he was definitely fuming.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Post  Guestor on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 9:42 am

Feeling somewhat ignored, the Sphere of Dreams spoke thusly. "It seems I have interrupted something. I shall come back later, at a quieter time." And vanished, once more leaving no trace as if he had never been there.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:16 pm

Krozo blinks, he had noticed that the Maker of Spirits had arrived and was just about to greet him. Looking a little disappointed, "duuude.... you didn't even give me the chance to say hi..." Shrugging in the end though, "can't really blame the guy if he feels uncomfortable with all this stuff going on. I mean ... it has been kind of... dramatic? Zargor didn't even stay around long enough to collect his stuff." Pointing up toward the three objects that were still on their slow lazy way down. Now slowed down it was much more evident just what they were, one of them was a rather large silvery chunk of ore; the second one was strangely what they could only guess was a female form made entirely out of fire. That now appeared to be sitting cross-legged looking down at the realm with a great deal of frustration at her predicament. The third was so small it couldn't be seen from so far down... it looked almost like a Seed.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:47 pm

The terrible beauty dressed in blue suddenly trips a little, fortunate that she was close enough to the Free Maker to lean on him. She was having her first vision since the one she almost had when encountering Artias. She could see several things at once and she spoke as she must sometimes. I foresee a union between two Makers, the beginnings of a Family. I see ... I see potentially... conflict. I see more ... I see ... I SEE WONDERS! I see a Maker ascending up the steps to a Library with The Storyteller and... and The Mind waiting for them. I see a wondrous clockwork city made of gold and diamonds and stories where the eternal will lay. I see the whole of the Existential Sphere and the body making it real. I see the more ... the mind, the heart-soul, the story, even... the hidden word. I see the beginning of the dream... and I see ... I see Omega's cursed fate... his tragic death again and again and again throughout time and space for eternity... a fate worse than death... and than the real end... when nothing will be left. She turns towards Omega and tears are streaming down her face. It is worse than death! You will have no afterlife! There will be nothing for you... you will just... cease to be ... ... ... nothingness... absolute nothingness. Yes... Yet, ... you will save so many, and you will be remembered... I see more as well, I see something happening because of this... it will start in the dream, but it will be? It may happen... I see the Dagger a thief in the night stealing the heart and soul away from the tallest tower... and I see something began to grow... an unconditional love ... The First Fairy Tale and the one that is forgotten and hidden, but it happens and it will happen again and again through out time and space different versions and different ways. What does it mean? I see the nexus of the infinite possibilities. None of these things are yet certain, but as each step is taken down the path the whole becomes all the more inevitable... wait this almost feels like a memory only it happened differently the first time around? What does that mean? What does any of it mean!? ARGH! With this the Lady of Love, Truth collapses to the ground whatever and however much she saw must have been too much for her.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Mind

Post  Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 12:28 am

The Minds expression took on a mournful expression, that contorted and mingled with pity and joy in a way that should not have been possible. There was just something so emotional about the way she moved, the way her face accepted an image of an imperfect smile that held no happiness within it at all. Slowly, deliberately, she walked toward Truth, and picked her up so gently. One arm supporting her back, the other underneath her knees, and Truth's head cradled on her shoulder. She walked over to the more plush looking pillows, and stood there, just looking at them for a moment, until very suddenly they were all in perfect formation to create a comfortable bed for the Maker in her arms. The Mind Set Truth down gently with a light susurrus of sound from the bedding welcoming Truth almost symphonically. The Mind stood over her solemnly.
Remembering backward, and forwards my dear Truth. It is a gift as much as it is an incredible burden.
I am sorry, dear.
I've gotta go.

And as she spoke her beautiful form dissipated.

Last edited by Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 12:35 am

Death laid there, perfectly asleep, with no idea of what had just gone on. Her cheeks were flushed into the colour of rose petals, and her fingers twitched every once in awhile. A wonderful, whiskey induced absence of mind. Wonder when she'll wake up? She does too.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilal

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 8:51 am

Hilal concerned for Truth the moment she collapsed although slightly stunned by all that she had seen. Although sure he understand even the smallest bit of it. Rushing to her side and helping to support her. "Are you sure she's okay!? That scream didn't sound like something was okay did it? Sounded like something was very very not okay." Gripping the Maker of Love's frail and limp body, it felt like it would break in his arms at the moment. This didn't help him much with his concern.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 9:31 am

Unable to maintain her connection to her form in this realm. Truth fades from view as if she was never there to began with.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:48 am

Far too much was happening far too quickly in his own realm. He listens to what Zargor has to say before he abruptly leaves as abruptly as he came. That was disappointing he had expected more from the Maker born of the Great Spirit Arios. Nothing about that seemed very well thought out... or honorable for that matter. Honor and Jumping to conclusions without evidence and crossing boundaries for the sake of a 'Rage Fit' wasn't the sort of behavior he had expected from a personality on some level made from someone he had greatly admired from what little interaction he had had with Arios. Still apparently the matter was concluded at least... for now. He would still receive the training that had been promised him. He wouldn't however continue on the assumption that Zargor was as honorable or as calculated in his actions as Arios had been.

Then Truth had her vision, he managed to support her as she began to collapse. Making sure that she fell softly, before allowing The Mind to move her as needed. When Hilal rushed to her side he took his shoulder and shook his head. As Truth faded away he turns to the young Arch High Seraphim. "Do not fear, I as a Maker can see what transpires in my sibling's realms. The Mind and the Maker of Spirits attend to Truth now... I feel ... she will be safe and fine, she is in good hands." Turning to the others, "From what I can tell Truth has suffered some fatal vision too great for even her to conceive. Alas she could not remain in more than one realm at once and has returned all her selves back to the her own Realm. Worry not! As I have told Hilal, both The Mind and the Maker of Spirits Kairos attend to her well-being and I am certain they can handle the situation."

Last, but not least and finally. He turns to the three objects floating down, they have actually managed to reach the top of the pyramid. "It's a pity if he had just been willing to tolerate us long enough... He could've walked away with his artifacts. Instead I suppose we'll have to figure out what to do with them..." Looking up into the eyes of the lady on fire. "Although I get the feeling you're the sort that is only ever owned by themselves... what is your name?"

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Noami

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:51 am

The Burning Lady looks sternly at the collected Makers, "my name is Noami! Will you be letting me down any time soon? I don't know if you realize this, but being forcefully suspended in air by mysterious strangers of unknown power in a reality you know nothing about after being shortly brought into existence. IS NOT A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!" She shouts this last part quite loudly and forcefully directly into the Free Maker's face. Right before she finally lands softly on the top of the pyramid. "Oh ... well... thank you I suppose... um... wasn't that my creator who just left in such a huff?"

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:54 am

"I'm afraid it was, I suppose you could try to follow him if you like? He has a Realm that's open to others, I can always take you to him if you wish. Although if you'd rather, you may hang out here... there are other Makers you know, all of them I would think might be happy to have a creature like yourself serving them. Of course once again... I sense that you aren't the sort that likes to serve anyone. Perhaps you could tell me what you would like for yourself from here on out? Since you have happened upon this opportunity for Freedom?" Focusing on this new character in the Existential Cast. Noami was an interesting sort, she seemed to have a certain intelligence about her that Omega picked up on. A certain taste of will, that he really didn't even get off the Arch High Seraphim.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Darashal Kind of Looks around

Post  Zargor on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 11:32 am

Then he looks at the Primal Hot Fire Lady and says, "Hi.  You're made of fire.  I'm made of fire.  We should talk.  Why don't you come with me?"

Unless anyone stops him, he'll take the rock and the the seed and the Fire Babe and go somewhere else.

Note: "Anyone" in this case also includes Hot fire babe.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 1:34 pm

Death feels the area around her suddenly get hotter and bolts upright for a moment to declare sleepily something that only The Mind really would've understood, and it was sort of a pity she wasn't there to appreciate it: Turn down the thermostat!!! Then, just as suddenly as she'd sat up, she fell back again into her delirious slumber. Blissfully ignorant of the tremendous and magnificent goings on. Blissfully ignorant of what exactly had come out of her mouth. Blissfully ignorant of the fact that it would be gibberish until sometime far, far, far in the future.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilal

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 5:30 am

Hilal is stunned into silence when Truth fades from the realm, but he listens to the Storyteller who speaks of Truth's condition and of the support she is receiving elsewhere. Although Hilal doesn't find it as comforting as he'd like, he does find it a little easier to move forward knowing that at least something was being done about it. Also the Mind seemed like the sort that didn't necessarily fail when she put her mind to something... haha mind, anyway. Getting up and taking a few breaths he was able to move along with the rest of the group to the next order of business, apparently figuring out what was going to happen with the three Primal Artifacts that Zargor had left behind.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 6:48 am

Krozo for one was already way past all the inter-sibling rivalry and family related drama. He sure didn't need to participate so he decided to sit down somewhere comfortable between Death's unconscious form and the quiet Shadow that he hadn't noticed before, but since picked up on. Staring at the empty shot glass that Death had drained for a moment before picking up the bottle and filling it back up. Taking the shot and than going for a second and than a third before finally putting the bottle back down on the table. "Ah I needed that too I suppose." He said with a sigh and taking another look around.

Truth was in some kind of trouble, but it was being handled. Now they were discussing what to do with the three errant Primal Artifacts. He had to agree with Zargor the fire lady was indeed a 'babe' or attractive or what have you in her own way. Krozo didn't really feel like putting a bid in on her yet. He was eyeing the other two objects though the big heap of inanimate rock and the tiny little seed. What kind of Primal Weapons were those? Neither seemed very weapon-y the rock maybe, it was obviously a chunk of some kind of metal ore... probably could be shaped into some kind of weapon in the right hands... or many weapons perhaps?

The seed though? What the hell kind of weapon did you get from a seed?

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: There is no manifestation directly

Post  Zargor on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 9:58 am

But the rock and the seed begin to have...something...about them? A lingering pulsing presence that a maker could sense but even the arch angels could not.

It said "MINE" in ways that Darashal was obviously ignoring.

There was a pulsing around Noami that was similar but different.  Something almost paternal but it didn't SAY anything and it most certainly didn't say "Mine."

But it was saying something.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 10:21 am

Although this actually worked quite well for the rock or chunk of mysterious ore that it actually lurched back and began to fall down the steps of the pyramid itself. Eventually falling or at least you would think it should be landing on the ground below, but it didn't. Nope it fell right through the Free Maker's Realm to somewhere... else.

The Seed though not only didn't even twitch it stayed resolutely still and the moment 'MINE' tried to manifest a very abrupt and certain NO answered with a loud snap back to the source.

Noami on the other hand got her pulsing aura and on some level may even be aware what it means and where it comes from.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: There is a something

Post  Zargor on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 10:45 am

In reply but the something something something.

And that is likely clear as mud.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down