Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Noami

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 2:32 pm

Zargor wrote:Then he looks at the Primal Hot Fire Lady and says, "Hi.  You're made of fire.  I'm made of fire.  We should talk.  Why don't you come with me?"

Unless anyone stops him, he'll take the rock and the the seed and the Fire Babe and go somewhere else.

Note: "Anyone" in this case also includes Hot fire babe.

Noami cocks her head, she can feel the energy of her creator. "Well that's nice... wish you had stayed around long enough to say 'Hi' Dad... Oh well. I suppose you didn't mean anything by it? Still ... abandonment hurts you know, some fathers would do anything to be with their daughters... even swallow their pride. Alas I have no expectations of such from the likes of you. I understand that you care in your own way, but this is not enough to convince me to come to you if that was your intention." Although obviously Zargor is not there, she knows he can hear what she says. She does not cry, but her eyes are soft enough that the keen observer knows she is being strong against her sorrow... in her own way. Of course she knew that she could probably leave right now and go to him if she wished, but he didn't know what it was like.

She had been falling from such a great height when she came into being, into knowing and there was nothing of herself and she had been... so afraid. At the same time she knew somehow that he was down there, and her first instinct perhaps every daughter's first instinct when they think of their father... safety. She thought... she believed that he would save her... and he hadn't. He just left... and that would be something she would always carry with her.

Turning her head back to Darashal, "yes... we are both made of Fire... perhaps we should... 'talk'. Don't think for a moment though that I'm just blind, dumb, and loyal servitor... No, I'm certainly not that. If you wish to have use of my services you will... you will pay me! Yes, you will pay me... like a job. Yes it will be some kind of job... but you must pay me something of real worth... what do Makers use as currency?" Turning to the other Makers, "Well? What kind of thing do you guys use as currency?"

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 9:07 am

Krozo points toward where the chunk of ore was only a moment ago, and than shrugs deciding it probably didn't matter that much. "I guess... divine points? Wouldn't that sort of be our currency? I mean we can trade it, gamble it, give it away... sort of feels like currency to me." Ending this note with another shrug, watching intrigued by the current course of events involving Noami.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:41 pm

Death bolted upright, startlingly awake and entirely sober in a way, she honestly probably didn't want to be, and she screamed. It was a blood curdling, cold sort of scream as all her flesh stripped itself from her bones and consumed itself until it was gone completely and still she screamed. Because she felt it. She was Death, and H-El had died, and she screamed, and screamed, and screamed, like she couldn't stop herself. She couldn't help herself. She felt it so deeply.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 2:20 pm

He was going to answer Noami, he really was. He was going to confirm that Krozo was right divine points were indeed the closest thing to currency that a Maker had. Until Death screamed, and than he felt it, and than he saw it. Omega ... is stunned, silent... and thunder clouds begin to roll about the top of the glass globe that contained his island. Rain begins to fall, and he looks up letting only one tear fall. Still he felt the loss heavily, no one was supposed to die... you promised... you promised that if I died... no one else would have to die!

Yes, you will die so that no one else has to... but you haven't died yet Free Maker...

When then!? How many will have to die before my time comes!

If you cannot handle the wait... or the burden of each death that will occur during the time of your sacrifice. Than why not fight? Why not be the Man who fights the Monsters? How about it Good Man?

Omega's nostrils flare, although sometimes he resented the Storyteller for his callousness he knew the wisdom was there. If it could not be time for the sacrifice now... he would fight. He would fight the Old One and hold the line, no one else would die. That he swore, as without a word he appears to almost leave his own realm. His form vibrating fading out and than back in before turning to the others, eyes aflame. "We can no longer dilly dally, yes it's very important that we try to do our best to make sure Noami here is taken care of..." Marching over to the seed and picking it up, he holds it out so he can get a good look. "Honestly I have no clue what to do with you, don't get me wrong I have every intention and desire to return you to Zargor who I'm sure is listening; but I imagine even he would agree that might not be wise until he takes care of that sword... where can I take you that would be safe until he could collect you? I wouldn't mind a hint either!" He shouts up at the sky, "I know you aren't a big fan, but I think even you would have to agree that the circumstances have changed! Do you really think we can afford to have animosity among each other at this point in the game?"

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Darashal

Post  Zargor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 10:39 am

He hands Noami a flower in the form of a destruction point.

He looks at the Cage Match and scratches his head. Can I see that?

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Third Request

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 12:11 pm

Kairos began to spread his presence through all the Makers' realms. He would visit them and ask for aid in his intrusion against the Old One. The third one was Omega, the Free Maker, the Tyrant King.

"Omega, the monstrocity that seeks to destroy all of us has now manifested itself. Yet is at this time also vulnerable to counterattack. I request that using your freedom you grant me a boon in the coming battle which I will undertake against him. Anything you wish to make, I shall gladly accept."
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilal

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 2:02 pm

Strangely Hilal could only see and perceive so much, but than suddenly his brother One was in his head. Than he knew, he knew everything that had transpired in the other realms and he knew that his sibling had died. He could feel it like an arrow piercing his heart. Further more he knew what Zargor was doing to help them. Without a sound the Arch High Seraphim of Freedom falls to his knees. The Child Angel begins to pray...

Please ... Please just beat him, I don't care how... just make him pay for killing my sibling. Please just make him pay, I'm sorry that I wanted to attack you, I'm so sorry... please... just make him pay.

He sobs quiet tears, he weeps silently as he prays to the Maker of War.

A funny thing, who said Fayth didn't give Hilal any powers?

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Nabril: Sense of Humor

Post  Nabril on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 4:13 pm

The Shadow feels like things might be a little tense, so it tries to crack a joke to lighten the mood. "I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness." It attempts it's best at a shadowy grin to top it off.
Nabril

Portfolio
Name: Nabril
Domains: Shadows
Position: Maker of Shadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 4:23 pm

Finally Death stopped screaming. She stopped screaming and from thin air a bucket filled with water was suddenly in her hands. She took the bucket and began to drink from it. After all, screaming for that long would make anyone thirsty. She drained the bucket thrice before her thirst was completely quenched, and the bucket then disappeared, having served it's purpose. Slowly, as one should after a long sleep, and a terrible nightmare, she stood. When Nabril tried lightening the mood she chuckled softly, but for the most part she stood there. Her feet planted firmly, her shoulders hunched with sorrow, her skull facing forward, and her hands clasped behind her back. H-El, she spoke with strands of mourning entwined within every word, will be missed... And Zargor will survive. He must. He owes me.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum