Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Post  Que on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 8:41 pm

The other Death nodded, taking a place beside Omega. And I, for one am excited to see you all in the flesh. she said happily. Then, looking down at her hand, which was made of bone she conceded, slightly sheepishly Well, so to speak, anyway. Her perma-grin seemed to lighten whatever mood she was in, or at least the look of whatever mood she might've been in, drastically. She decided it was a good thing that whatever lingering emotions she might've had from her earlier train of thought couldn't show on her face. Even if it wanted to. And in the silence of her own mind she realized how genuinely happy it made her to see all the Makers' gathered round, she also realized she probably couldn't have anymore tea. All bones, no guts.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 4:44 am

Although in no hurry she was approaching the red pyramid quickly enough, she can see El-M and Hilal on the path as well as Truth on the foot of the great steps leading to the top of the Pyramid. As she walked she considered the different possibilities that would be afforded a shared realm. It was possible that any of them could have made the first step to bring them together, but it wasn't any of them it was these two. She wondered if that would make them special in some way, perhaps not, but still she wondered. Creation... in all it's facets and meanings and consequences for good or ill, creation... it's what made any of this possible. She continued processing these thoughts and more as she approached the front of the pyramid.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorcerenus

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 4:47 am

The melody snake with it's little wings, chirps and rings as it flies towards death. Flying in happy circles above her head it appears to be watching everyone, and continues to sing the Winged Serpent's approval of the current state of affairs.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 4:59 am

El-M and Hilal begin their approach of the foot of the pyramid. Hilal turns and can see Artias coming up behind them, and before them they both can see Truth making her slow ascent of the Pyramid. "Well it would appear we are not the first to arrive brother." Hilal comments to El-M who shrugs, It's not really that surprising it would seem the Lord of this Realm has sent this message of his to the 14 corners of infinity. They both bow respectfully to Truth as they start to pass her on the steps.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 5:04 am

Krozo gives a bow to the Free Maker, "yes and Greetings to you Free Maker and Lady Death." Turning to Death in her new form, "yes in the flesh or not. I will assure you that in no matter what form you are in Lady Death that you never cease to be an incredibly wondrous beauty." Giving a purr of a smile before taking her hand and kissing it gently on the ivory bone. Finally finished with his compliments and greetings although still very much standing with them he turns to face towards the stairs so he can greet those new arrivals. Still keeping an eye on Death who if no one knew better one might say he had some strong affection for.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 5:08 am

The shining blue lady acknowledges El-M and Hilal as they begin to pass her by, but still makes no words of her own. She continues her silent and slow climb of the pyramid, and thinks silent powerful thoughts. Something was coming, this was only the beginning she could feel it. So much to come, so little behind, but still going forward, growing stronger. Fate certainly had a hand to play in this, but it went further than that. A strange question occurred to her, one that she felt she might need to share or to ask and soon. Just what Story does the Storyteller tell?
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 5:15 am

The other Death watched quietly as everyone who wasn't sending envoys arrived more literally. The only envoys, she noticed, who were more alike to their makers than not were Hilal and El-M. This indulged something within her she didn't quite understand, or at least didn't yet. She accepted the chivalrous kiss from Krozo with an unwitting smile, and a tiny nod. With a magnificently satisfied air she greeted everyone in turn with a small word, or gesture of acceptance and happiness that they could come on such short notice. It was surprising what this meeting was doing for her current knowledge of her siblings, and she was proud to be able to get to know them better.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 5:18 am

Chuckling a little at Death's expense, as he observes the behavior of Krozo and the melody serpent. "It would appear sister that you're very popular. Although I feel I should warn you Lord of the Skies that I doubt Death is very interested in that sort of thing." Although thinking to himself, wouldn't that be interesting. Might be one of the ways to 'start' a Maker Family, through marriage? How would Makers get married? and wouldn't that be a little weird since we're in some ways siblings? or no? After all it's not like any of us are legitimately related, we were forged not born.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 12:40 pm

Catching up with the others, instead of passing up Truth she moves herself into position next to her and matches her pace. They would be the top soon, but for now they were in sync as they climbed the steps with a slow and casual progress, neither in a hurry it would appear. Greetings Sister Truth, it is pleasant to see you. Her voice is quiet and measured and seems to have the strange melodic tones of clinking gold coins and the murmurs of the ill and wounded being treated in a hospital if you know... hospitals were a thing.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 12:45 pm

Chuckling although with a gesture he waves away the Free Maker's question. "I assure you I meant nothing of the sort, only that I greatly admire and respect the Lady Death." His smile gives his amusement at the comment away though, his eyes sparkle with mirth appearing to be enjoying this gathering as much as Death was. Indeed he too was learning a great deal from the experience, even just seeing The Great White Whale flying through the air above them seemed to make it all worth it.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 12:52 pm

Truth's face remains still although she appears to acknowledge Artias with a slight nod of her head. After what could easily feel like eons, she spoke. Greetings to You, Lady of the Sun, Child of Gold, Daughter of Time, She who is not yet, but will be part of the ... part of HER. At this she closes her eyes and stills for a moment before shaking her head and continuing. When she speaks again her voice is different... less foreboding somehow. "I apologize... sometimes... they are things that have not yet been, but feel as if they already are... it's confusing... and it hurts sometimes, but I can't stop it... I don't know why it happens."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 1:07 pm

El-M and Hilal finally reach the top of the stairs, getting greeted by the Eager Lady Death who of course they responded to with perfect dignity and respect before approaching what appears at the very least to be the united front of the Free Maker, Krozo, and the Lady Death. (They didn't include the musical flying serpent floating above the Lady's head, but that was mostly due to them assuming that the flying snake was some creature of the Ladies.) Kneeling and bowing their heads low, my Lords and Lady we have come before you at the behest of the Maker of Light. I come as an emissary of my Lord of Light, to acknowledge your request and confirm the Lord's support. My sibling Hilal beside me has been sent as a present from the Lord of Light itself who wishes you to take Hilal as your loyal servitor. He will serve you in any capacity you require. Hilal makes no comment, remaining silent and keeping his head low. He does not meet the Free Maker's eyes nor looks up to show his face to any of them. Being the youngest in appearance out of all of his siblings almost appearing as a child he cuts a pitiful figure now in his position.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Other Death

Post  Que on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 9:13 pm

The other Death fiddled with her necklace, taking a peculiar interest in Hilal and El-M. Her heart swelled. What an odd thing love was. Even odder was anger. Why is it that you would give away someone you made? She could understand giving away something, but someone? It was true, she knew in her heart, that she loved Fayth, but some part of her was beginning to love his children more. She clenched a fist around her necklace and kept her eyes on the two Seraphim. I feel, she said dryly, trying as best as one without natural vocal-chords could to keep the heat out of her voice, it is not right for me to answer this favor, as he belongs more to my brother than I. And I fear I might say something I will regret. If she could've, she would've swallowed the feelings that were left hanging in subtly the air, though she had tried desperately tried to keep them to herself more completely. She smiled her forever smile, and stepped back a little from the proceedings. She needed to chill, to breathe. Both seemed harder to do without lungs.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 5:15 am

Omega observes Death's response, he wouldn't really disagree with her. Still he could sense some level of irritation that was going unspoken. He could understand though he wasn't entirely certain he was okay with the action that Fayth had taken himself. Still he knew that Fayth was possibly one of the more alien of the Makers. Also there was an irksome feeling that something like this was inevitable on some level, like it was meant to happen. "I will accept your Maker's gift with respect, although I might suggest that he consider the value of his living sapient creations more thoroughly before just giving them away. Some might consider it... a little callous what he's doing. Of course don't take my suggestion too harshly, I am glad to hear Fayth is willing to support a Shared Realm."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 5:26 am

Unlike Omega who might have some sort of unspoken connection to Death that seemed to allow him to easily pick up on her moods, Krozo had nothing of the sort. He couldn't and didn't sense her distaste and was a little surprised that Omega made the suggestion he had. Krozo personally thought a loyal and powerful servitor was a wonderfully considerate gift so much to do and a helping hand was always welcomed. He decided to stay silent on the issue though, he wouldn't want what appear to be blooming alliances which are always fragile ruined by not sharing his sibling's opinion.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 5:41 am

El-M looks slightly confused, I do not understand. Is there no greater honor in life than to serve one of the Makers? I believe my Maker does indeed understand the value of sapient life, it is because of this value that he would grant each of the Makers one of us. What better way to ensure long-lasting and strong bonds among Makers than to give each of them something incredibly precious? I think this should only speak of the lengths the Lord of Light is willing to go to in order to ensure positive relationships with the other Makers. Hilal appears to wish to come to his brother and his Creator's defense, standing now and coming forward. "Please don't be angry! I assure you that I am very happy to be here and to be able to serve you Free Maker!" Bowing his head, although there is a slight smile revealing some validity to what he says next, "the words I speak are true. Your realm is wondrous and there is a great sense of destiny here, I feel I can learn much from you and see many things that I might not see elsewhere. Please let me serve you and I will do so faithfully, myself and my siblings are all very excited to see the 14 corners and serve the 14 Makers."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Other Death

Post  Que on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 12:56 pm

Death managed to make herself sigh, although it was clangy, and made her bones rattle, she managed to do it. She walked over to Hilal and gave him a deep bow I am sure Omega will treat you well, she said kindly, and I hope you have fun here. She turned toward his brother, giving the same bow, only it was a little smaller. This was subtly demeaning if anyone had noticed it, considering El-M was technically higher ranking than his brother. The difference between them, though, she could see. El-M was a reverent dog, whereas Hilal at least seemed to think for himself. She chided herself, it was wrong to make snap impressions and judgements of people like that. But in the end Hilal was free in a way that El-M just wasn't, which made whatever their stations were moot. While I do think you are not wrong, in a sense, Death began quietly, slowly and deliberately thinking her words through before she said them, you're still children. And though you might not have been birthed from Fate, you were born from him. A father shouldn't give away his children, no matter why he might think he needs to, or ought to. She scratched her skeletal chin for a moment as she thought of what else she could say Love, she finally decided, is a very complicated thing. And as much as I love Fayth, I also must love his children. If the ones who made me, who I loved most, were to give me away? She shrugged, and shook her head sadly I'd be devastated. Even if they were giving me to something great and beautiful, something I'd grow to love the same way I'd loved them. Perhaps this is not how Hilal feels, perhaps this is not how any of you will feel. But I am Death, El-M, I know most what one would feel when they lose a loved one. I cause that loss. They feel pain. she stepped closer to El-M, close enough that she could feel his breath on her skull and she leaned toward his ear and whispered the rest. Your brother feels anguish, and he's pissed off about it. the last part of it she admitted for a reason she didn't quite understand, but the moral, and the warning, had been given to El-M to do with what he would. As Death stepped away from him and walked slowly back over to Omega, she began to realize herself, and assess her feelings. The love for a brother, the love for family ran so deep within her, like it had always been there. It was as if she had known it since the very beginning, even before she had ever met them. She wanted to protect them all, from harm, and misery, but she knew they were their own independent people, making choices they felt they needed to make. And she understood him, Fayth, suddenly she knew him so well. He hadn't even thought, not once that Death or anyone would think something like this. He was so sure in his idea, that they were just gifts, that the people he made, with their own wills and opinions would ever even say no to something like that. There was no doubt in his mind. Why would anyone question him? Any sibling question this? It was as if it was perfectly normal, perfectly right to send sons as gifts. He didn't see their free will, not once. If anything it was an insult to Omega, The Free Maker, to give a gift like this. Little brothers can be real idiots, even if you loved them enough to take a bullet for them, their decisions and the thought put behind them can sometimes be very annoying. And she realized she was truly smiling, even if it was a bit sadly, because she knew what it was to be a big sister in a way she never before had. She disagreed with Fayth's choice, but he was her little brother. He was bound to be an idiot every once in awhile. She needed to speak with him she conceded as she reached Omega's side, she needed to have a talk with Fayth.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:20 pm

Omega watches what transpires between El-M and Death, he makes no comment he feels there is no need. Although he does give a slight bow of acknowledgment before gesturing hilal to come over and join them in their swelling group. Waiting until Hilal has done so before turning his attentions to El-M. "Well I'm not entirely certain, but I feel this concludes our business for now. Please return to your Master with my good wishes and respect." Giving another bow of respect before making a face that makes it perfectly clear that indeed the business was concluded and that El-M should better quickly make haste from his sight.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:35 pm

Krozo smiles, although he has a slightly different opinion he is understanding of where Death is coming from even more so after what she has to say. Although he still has every intention of accepting an Arch High Seraphim if he is offered one, but he certainly would never offer his own 'children' to the other Makers. He continues to remain silent, although he has to admit to himself that he has a bit of new admiration for both the Free Maker and Death somehow in a very short period of time not only have they managed to gather many of the Makers, but establish themselves as the 'elder siblings' on some level. It's apparent with the way things are unfolding and the way the other siblings are reacting to them that they have made themselves leaders among the Makers.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:08 pm

El-M makes a 'humph' obviously dissatisfied with the course of events here, before vanishing in a flash of brilliant light. Hilal remains and bows once more, "I hope that the Lord and Lady are not too displeased. I know the Lady meant well, but I assure you that I am neither in anguish or pissed... whatever that is. I am quite pleased, but than you didn't really know what Fayth is like. I assure you that I am much happier here." Suddenly realizing what he had just articulated aloud and hurriedly looking about to make sure no one who would quickly tattle on him to Fayth was about. "It's not that I dislike Fayth or anything just... well I was made to be more of a free-thinker and well... The 'Lord of Light' isn't really very big on the concept... I don't know if he even really knows what the concept 'is', honestly the fact that I can think the way I do was probably totally accidental."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:51 pm

Death shrugged at Hilal I was making a point more than anything she conceded. She felt herself being consumed with an odd sort of nostalgic feeling as certain thoughts and feelings from some older version of herself began invading. She eased into it, and somehow, naturally, the thoughts and feelings melded together. Skin folded over her, she was whole again (for the most part), and it felt good if a little different than she was expecting. All the organs, everything was in place. Even her head. She loved it, but something annoyed her about it. Somehow she began thinking of her face as constricting. Like a corset that was too tight. She shifted, let it slip away from her, and sighed contentedly. A full-flesh body (which had returned to wearing a tank top, jeans, the ankh, and bare foot), with a skeletal head, and thick locks of dark tight curls. Her new ever grinning face exuded relief. It was a lot more comfortable being a having a naked skull sometimes, especially now she had lungs.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 3:19 pm

Omega shrugs at El-M's departure, slightly disappointed that the Arch High Seraphim had carried himself in such a disgraceful manner. He had actually somewhat expected more out of El-M. Turning to Hilal, "don't worry Hilal. You're more than welcome here and I could use an assistant I suppose... anyway feel free to ... just... hang out ... I guess?" Quirking his brow as he tried to consider what he might possibly need Hilal's help for... he didn't really have anything yet, although suddenly an idea does hit him and a smile of secret plans comes to his face. "Don't worry when the time comes, you'll be able to do something for me I think after all." Clapping his hands after that and turning just in time to watch Death's transformation, suddenly finding it strangely familiar before suddenly cracking out laughing. "Yes! oh Yes! That's awesome just... *sigh* awesome."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 3:32 pm

The Golden clad Lady turns towards Truth slightly concerned, should I be worried? Do you need help? Have you the ability to ask the Divine Engines about it? They perhaps may know what is going on... Aiding her if she wished it up the last couple of steps, it had taken them quite a bit of time to get up to the top, but they had wanted it to be so. Sending a look towards the Makers gathered there, indicating that Truth might be in some kind of distress.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 3:34 pm

Continuing to mostly just observe, although he does find it slightly awkwardly amusing when Omega splits into sudden and confusing laughter. ~I say chap, what's so damn funny?~ Looking at the new form of Death curious.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 3:38 pm

Truth steadies herself, gesturing away Artias's offer to help her up the steps. I'm perfectly fine now, the pain all of it passes rather quickly. I'm alright, I'm alright, nobody needs to start worrying for my sake, I can't be having with any of that nonsense, so if you're about to start you better just stop right now. Forging ahead like a freighter or some kind of tank she marches right up to the gathered Makers and holds out her hand toward Death first. Well good to meet you, I'm Truth.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down