Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Post  Que on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 11:26 pm

I am honored to meet you. Death said amiably, as she took Truth's hand and gave it a firm, yet gentle shake. Her ever smiling skeletal face betrayed nothing of her thoughts, but she had a strong feeling Truth knew her well enough to guess, in her own subconsciously clairvoyant way. And I admire your attitude, sister. she laughed warmly as she stepped aside to allow Truth to greet Omega next.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 8:51 am

Omega shrugs, "Honestly I don't know... I just find this form familiar and strangely hilarious..." Turning to Truth and giving a small bow, "It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Blue, and you as well Lady Gold." Giving a respectful bow to Artias as well. "I think that's everybody that's coming isn't it? Have we forgotten any other guests?"
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 9:44 am

Looking a little hurt, but shrugging it off quickly. I apologize, I only meant to help... Greetings Sister Death, Brother Krozo, Brother Omega... and whose that little thing? Artias asked pointing towards the musical flying serpent that continued to spiral and fly dance in the air around Death's head. Her golden eyes moving over the expanse of the realm from this height. This is a wondrous place brother, I'm excited to see what you do next.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 11:06 am

~I do think that's it, just about everyone except for him.~ Gesturing up towards the Great White Whale who still flew slow circles over the globe covering the island. ~Although I suspect he's listening and will come down when he's good and ready... are we even sure it's a he?~ Turning a perplexed and amused expression to the rest of them. Chuckling at himself a little before turning to face them completely and rubbing his hands together. ~Finally about time to get down to business, this is all about the shared realm correct?~
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 11:37 am

Looking about and double-checking just to be certain by nodding her head in agreement. Yup, that's all of us. Turning to Omega and giving him an approving nod in greeting, but not much more. She didn't appear to acknowledge Krozo at all although it didn't seem to be a nasty thing. She did go right up to Hilal though and shake his hand, Hello to you Hilal, I just want to say right now that I admire you and thank you so much for your sacrifice. A little confusing maybe, but she smiles and than returns to the group. Completing the little 'semi-circle' they formed together. Now that we've finally arrived to the topic of interest, I'd like to add that I feel this is pretty important some of you know why and some don't, but I do and I'm all for it.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 1:50 pm

Death nodded approvingly at Truth, and sighed with the satisfactory happiness of someone who felt they had done well. She folded her hands together behind her back and seemed to be in a militia stance of attention as she gave the circle of Makers another once over. She was quite sure they were all there, but she just needed to double check in case. She looked up at the serpent flying around in circles above her head, singing brilliantly. Aren't your wings tired, little melody maker? she said with a soft chuckle, If you come down and rest I'll hold you. she cooed sweetly, not really knowing why the thing made her feel so motherly, but letting herself go with it. She decided the talk should begin with Omega, since there was a specific announcement to be made, and because it was his idea that sparked this venture in the first place.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 1:59 pm

Omega's clothes begin to change again as he comes to the center of the circle of Makers. Instead of the ornate golden diplomatic wear he had before it becomes a dark leather sleeveless jacket with a large fuzzy white collar. His pants are dark leather like the vest with a back skirt attached by large leather belts. The shirt under his vest is a thin white cloth, and throughout the whole thing are strange metal pieces and accessories that feel some what outside their own time. "So I have sent word to you all requesting that we create a shared realm, I would first hear what you all have to say about it. Valia has already confirmed her approval, as has Gaia, Arios, I would assume Sorcerenus, Fayth, Karakia, Death, and Luna. Since each of you has decided to come here instead of just confirming then I assume that you may have something you wish to ask or say, or wished to confirm in person for example Truth here has just confirmed her approval."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 2:45 pm

Feeling a little sad that it seemed she was being ignored by Death when she said nothing about the serpent only speaking to the musical spirit instead. Turning her attention to Omega when he began his speech, she was able to glean that the serpent was somehow a 'confirmation' from Sorcerenus? Must be some form of emissary like the Arch High Seraphim. I did wish to ask some questions, for example do we intend to separate this realm among ourselves and share it like that or is it a realm we really will share. I would imagine if that the latter is the intent, then you hope to encourage the creation of pacts and were perhaps even hoping to create a pantheon. If you're hoping to create a Pantheon than from what I can see it seems you are already half-way to success, do you even still need the shared realm really? I'm not entirely sure how I feel about trusting all my siblings just yet.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Sorcerenus

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 3:00 pm

The winged serpent with it's melodies only chirped happily, apparently content to continue flying about and floating. As the circle of Makers forms though, the serpent does seem to focus less on Death and begins to circle around the ceiling of the gazebo roofing. One might guess that it's listening to what's transpiring below.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 3:09 pm

Krozo smiles, ~well I'm certainly all for it; regardless of the motives behind it. I think it's an excellent idea and honestly we could all do with a little bit of social activity, getting to know once another a grand notion. Also to be entirely honest...~ this part he leans towards Death and Omega conspiratorially ~if you are interested in Pacts and possibly a Pantheon, I'd be all for that too. I mean honestly to be on team Omega plus Death. I mean look at all you've managed to achieve together in such a short time. Count me in, totally team Omega plus Death.~
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 3:21 pm

I understand your concern Artias, but I assure you that those who stand in this circle can indeed be trusted. Not only that, but they mean only well by encouraging a shared realm, and on top of that it's something we desperately need. Just imagine that something might happen, something that threatened all of us. How would we gather to address such a threat without such a realm? We've seen how easily we've come together for these messages yes, but it's not all of us and think about how much time it took to manage it. It was done yes, but in an emergency a quicker and more efficient method would be preferable. Than turning to Death and Omega, and to be perfectly honest. I'm with Krozo if you two are planning to create a Pantheon, I certainly went in.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 1:23 am

Death cocks her head at the little serpent and sighs, turning her attention to Artias she shrugs and states briefly, if quietly, that she doesn't really know what the melody maker is, and thinks it's an emissary, but that it would be a guess at best.
Regarding the rest of the group she listens quietly. A Pantheon sounds wonderful, I think. she says, more as a hopeful suggestion to Omega than anything else. Her dark hollow eyes seemed to keenly stare at Truth for a moment. She's right, something like a shared realm will make dealing with emergency situations much easier. It should, she added quite delicately, even make any complicated decision that might involve all of us easier to handle.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 2:20 pm

"Yes all of that and more, and let's not forget that we could turn a shared realm to all of our advantage on many levels, we're only limited by our own creativity after all. On the subject of a Pantheon yes, I do think that one is a very good idea, but I wouldn't want anyone to think that I'm trying to manipulate the Makers to that end." Making a small bow to Artias to show his respect, before smiling at the rest of them. "Of course if we were to make a Pantheon I would think we might need to have more 'territory' so far, Death is the only one to really have created a 'realm' in the Howling Void and even than she hasn't actually 'claimed' it yet."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 4:02 pm

The gold clad Lady of Life contemplates all that has been said, very well I understand and I accept the idea of a shared realm. You may consider my support given, but I will say that it is a little sad that it would seem that by pointing out your desire to create a Pantheon and perhaps you using this as a way to fulfill that agenda seems to have only made you come that closer to your goals. I think that perhaps although our siblings may not see you for what you are, that I do. I do not foresee us being friends, I will join together with the rest of you to make the shared realm, but I think that will be the end of it. With that she disappears in a clap with a flash of golden fire.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Hilal

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 4:45 pm

Hilal quirks his eyebrow, the child-like Seraphim was a little surprised that Artias had acted like that. In some ways it was almost less mature than El-M. Sighing as he turns to watch the other Makers. He could already feel himself brimming with pride that he was the servitor of an evidently very popular and influential Maker.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 4:50 pm

~Bit of a sour sport isn't she? Yes, well I know that I'm all for a Pantheon and will begin to see what I can do about having some territory so that we can actually make this a reality. Oh? Who else do we have to get approval from to make this shared realm?~ Rubbing his hands together excitedly as he thinks about what's to come next.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 5:18 pm

Yes that all did seem a tad poor taste, but alas it is done. Yes who is left? Appearing curious, although in the back of her mind she was with Krozo, she needed to hurry if she wanted a realm to be a part of this Pantheon. Of course in her heart she knew on some level that she was most certainly going to be a part of this Pantheon, and much more afterwards.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:28 am

She is one made for Life, and to Make life; Death said regarding Artias, I am one made for Death, and to make Death. Well, in some ways, it can be like that. I would never boast any knowledge of what goes on in her head... Or her heart for that matter. Once she had finished speaking she tried recounting all who had made their presence known in some way and only managed to think of two. The only ones left that I know of are Luna and Darashal. I don't even think the Maker of Fire has a realm to speak of yet, though. It might be harder to contact him in that case? She questioned aloud, with a small shrug. If she had still had a face, her eyebrows might've been furrowed, that was the kind of feeling she was giving off. With split second decisiveness, and a hint of worry that something weird might happen like it did last time, she sent part of herself to her realm to claim it. Suddenly she realized how much easier it was getting to actually do that. Be in multiple places at once.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 3:14 pm

"Perhaps, but I will make an attempt none the less, the only thing we can hope for is he will eventually send us a positive response. We can only be patient til then." Musing as he spoke turning to the rest of his island. "Although I highly suspect that I may have figured out a way to get around him if he decides against it. It may require some sacrifice on my part though. No big 'thang'. Chuckling at himself as he gestures to the others not to concern themselves.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Darashal

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 9:43 am

Appears in a flash of fire and smoke. He looks around, enjoying the view, quietly suppressing his urge to burn it all. That gets boring really fast, and really, there was more to life than burning everything.

He enjoys the view and waves to the others.

[OOC: Repost for Darashal a.k.a. Zargor]
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Darasal

Post  Zargor on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 9:47 am

He beams, "Glad to be here. What an interesting place."

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 9:48 am

Suddenly Hilal finds himself holding a large flaming sword, being the only one of the Seraphim to appear as a child; it was much too large for him to carry and it quickly fell to the ground the hilt laying in his hands.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 10:01 am

A little surprised by the appearance of their fiery brother, waving back with an amused smile and than a small bow. The man looked noble in his long majestic coat with it's depiction of storms and tinted with the flashes of lightning, but as you look on it longer you notice the clouds move and toil the flashes come and go. The man himself is dark of hair and eye, has a well trimmed beard and there is certainly something of a predatory bird in his face. ~Greetings Brother of the Flame, welcome to the Free Maker's Realm. Fantastic isn't it? I suppose you accepted Omega's invitation than?~
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Oops

Post  Zargor on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 10:02 am

Darashal adjusts the size corresponding to the size of the recipient.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zargor on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 10:03 am

The Storyteller wrote:A little surprised by the appearance of their fiery brother, waving back with an amused smile and than a small bow. The man looked noble in his long majestic coat with it's depiction of storms and tinted with the flashes of lightning, but as you look on it longer you notice the clouds move and toil the flashes come and go. The man himself is dark of hair and eye, has a well trimmed beard and there is certainly something of a predatory bird in his face. ~Greetings Brother of the Flame, welcome to the Free Maker's Realm. Fantastic isn't it? I suppose you accepted Omega's invitation than?~

"Well....while party crashing sounds fun, I don't think any of us has invented parties yet, much less crashing them so...yes?" He beams widely.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next