Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 10:39 am

Truth turns to face the newcomer, she is a radiant almost speech-taking beauty. Honestly you might feel that if you were anything less than a Maker, she would have you heart and soul with a look alone. Although you also feel that there is a danger there, and although she could steal a person's heart with a look; she could also become a dangerous obsession that would inevitably lead that person to their own destruction or something worse. After all Truth is a beautiful thing that can set you free and all that, but sometimes just even a little bit can be a terrible thing. Love was similar in it's own fashion, wonderful and intoxicating; but nothing under the earth or sky could be more painful than a broken heart. Love and Truth could be kind and cruel either or, and the Lady Truth somehow successfully communicated all this in her face and form. Her body is dressed in sheer blue fabrics and she radiates a bright sharp blue light. On her head she wears a silver crown without gems, instead a blue star hangs above it. Let's not forget that it's against the Laws of the Primal Nexus to enter a Maker's realm without permission... suffice it to say if there was any 'party crashing' there would certainly be consequences. One of the Prime reasons we wish to make a shared realm is so we can have a place we can all come and go from freely, without asking permission. Making a shared realm is the only way, and you are the only one left to give your consent.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Oh

Post  Zargor on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 11:22 am

Darashal pulls out a little firey book and looks at it. He flips through several 'pages' and then looks up Chagrinned.

"I stand corrected."

Like a Flame to Moth, he slowly approaches truth and smiles, "Thank you for that extremely interesting and detailed analysis. I think you are absolutely right. Hey, my name is Darashal. But you probably already knew that. I just thought it would be polite to introduce myself." As an after thought, he waves to everyone else present.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elysia: The Palace Gardens of the Tyrant King

Post  Que on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 4:01 pm

Good manners are always greatly appreciated. Death says sweetly. Currently (in this Realm anyway) she was wearing a dark red dress with no straps and a flowy layered skirt that ended at her knees. It was bound by an odd black velvet corset around her middle. She wasn't wearing any shoes and her supple pale white skin was flawlessly beautiful, yet ghastly at the same time. Her skull was bare of any face, but the hollow eye sockets seemed to be staring directly at The Fire Maker, and with the way any skull is, she grinned unwittingly. She had shoulder length black hair, all of it thick and curly and crazy with windblown elegance that made no sense considering there was little wind around her. She bowed deeply Nice to meet you Darashal. I am The Maker of Death, and my name is, well, Death.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 7:35 pm

Omega bows respectfully to Darashal, "Greetings Darashal. Maker of Fire, and Fiery Brother welcome to our little gathering. Would you happen to have any questions regarding the shared realm, before you give your consent? With your consent the shared realm may be manifested and than we Makers can meet there and shape it as we please." Turning to Hilal with a cocked eyebrow, "Uh... where did that come from?" Watching as the sword adjusts it's size, becoming more like a rather long dagger or a rather short sword. "That's... interesting..."

Last edited by The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Get it in Writing

Post  Zargor on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 10:21 am

He looks at Death and smiles, "Pleased to meet you sister, Death, Maker of Death.  I like the symet...sy...the mirror effect there. It's poetic.  Has someone invented poetry yet?"

He looks at Omega and nods, "I gave him the sword. It seemed appropriate.  As for the shared realm, I mean, I'm in favor but I'd like to see it in writing.  Have we invented writing yet?  But I mean, what if someone goes fruitloops? If one person creates something can anyone erase it? Are all guaranteed safe passage?  Can ANYONE enter it or just mortals and their servants?"

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 11:13 am

"I don't think anyone has invented poetry yet, but I don't think anyone has invented stories yet either; we still have to answer to The Storyteller. That is something I've come to question, the forces outside our Existential Sphere like Time for instance. Technically Time doesn't really exist, yet things progress as if it did anyway. Does this mean that Time is something beyond even The Storyteller's power? Something from beyond the Existential Sphere itself? I've asked questions of the Divine Engines I even ask one of the Lady now. I know some of things my siblings do not, but I want to wait to discuss these things in our shared realm." Taking a moment to listen to Darashal's questions and let them process, considering them for a moment before answering. "Truth be told I don't understand entirely what you mean by writing... not that writing doesn't exist. I've already sent written messages before so it certainly does... here anyway. Do you mean like a contract? A set of limitations and rules to follow while in the realm? If so than I think we can manage that, it may even have some real power if we run it by the Storyteller and get his approval. Although on the last part I believe a shared realm means that we Makers may come and go as we please, we may bring our servants and followers with us if we choose. On the count of mortals though, I'm quite certain that nothing 'mortal' can actually survive here in the Primal Nexus, so no I don't think there will be any mortals."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 12:42 pm

Death chimes in, trying to be helpful As for The Shared Realm getting hurt or destroyed if someone goes... erm, fruitloops? I don't think it would necessarily be that easy. Even then, if you are still wary, contracts can have protective clauses. She looks to Omega with a half-shrug But, although brothers and sisters can sometimes be... annoying or idiotic, I don't really think any of them will do anything too terrible, and even then our own siblings will most likely be the least of our worries in this Shared Realm. She took a sip of tea when she had done speaking. Oddly, you could see the liquid enter her mouth and disappear down her throat. Not surprisingly a more exposed throat tends to get dry easily.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

El-R

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 7:24 pm

Suddenly a pillar of flame appears and than disappears leaving behind a red haired, red eyed, ashen skinned, and fiery winged Arch High Seraphim. (They were getting easier to recognize.) The Arch High Seraphim by the name of El-R bows before the Makers and than turns to Darashal. He carries two flaming swords both are in their scabbards at the moment on his side, and he is dressed in crimson armor. (It should probably be mentioned that it can't really be said for certain if El-R is actually male or female... truth be told the Arch High Seraphim's features are so androgynous that it could be either or, perhaps neither?) I have come to serve my Lord. He speaks his voice like a flickering flame whispering to his Maker, Darashal. Bowing once more to emphasis the point.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Hilal

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 7:37 pm

The young child-like Seraphim shrugs when his Maker asks about the origin of the sword, and than looks surprised when Darashal explains he's responsible. Looking a little uneasy, and than considering it. "Perhaps sir, uh... well I'll admit that this sword could be useful, but ... uh... I'm not really keen on being the kind of Seraphim that wields a big bloody fire sword around everywhere I go... I mean no offense, but uh... can it come with like... a fire-stopping scabbard or something? Not to like stop the fire entirely just to keep it quiet when it's not in use?" Hilal a little envious when he can see El-R who of course has already made himself perfectly fine scabbards for his swords. Hilal suspected that his lack of having abilities and powers like his siblings was a sort of subtle hint at how Fayth felt about the Free Maker. Although from what he could tell Omega wasn't a bad sort in anyway... if anything he was pretty amazing. Getting all these Makers to come together the way he has, this of course made Hilal suspect that perhaps Fayth was envious of Omega...

Hilal shakes the thoughts out of his head, talk about blasphemies... you could probably get into trouble for that sort of thinking.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 8:15 pm

Krozo cracks up at Truth's response to Darashal, smiling in a charming way at the living fire. ~Oh pay her no mind, The Lady Truth has an amusing way about her. She can come off quite cranky sometimes, but she means well. She ruffled up Artias's feathers real quick.~ Noticing that Darashal is drawn to Truth in some way and smiling more, perhaps the Maker of Fire felt a similar pull to Truth as Krozo felt towards Death. Listening to the rest of the conversation with interest, just not really feeling a good moment to jump in. Finally when it was all finished he was nodding in agreement about the fire swords making sense, and basically in support of what the Free Maker had said. ~Honestly I have no problem with a written contract of some sort, although... I mean just for the sake of being honest, I've never been one for figuring out rules and that sort of thing. I'll sign it and everything, but I think other Makers might be better at figuring out what those rules should be. I guess I'm just a follower.~ Shrugging and grinning at the same time.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 8:43 pm

Death watched the coming of El-R, and stifled another sigh. Perhaps she was just being selfish, in a way, to think that anything she made she would be completely unable to give away. She thought on the subject a little longer and realized that perhaps she could actually empathize with Fayth. After all, if something she created could help her brothers and sisters, and she felt any of them needed that help perhaps she wouldn't hesitate. The Lady knows she could've been born different. She could've done the same as him, if she hadn't thought the way she did. And now, she couldn't truly say anything against it. She loved Hilal and Al-Maut so much, her heart swelled when she saw them.
She chuckled a little under her breath at Krozo's words, a follower, perhaps. If his morals or mind had anything against what was going on right now he wouldn't even be here. It wasn't as simple as that, she knew, and she wasn't about to go underestimating him. If she did, it would probably cost her something later anyway. Follower, she thought, for now.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Luna

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 10:12 pm

Suddenly it appears to be snowing over the red stone pyramid, the 'palace' of the Free Maker. Of course nothing compared to his true palace, but that hadn't happened yet. A strange buzz was in the air, and it was almost like time itself began to slow down. A shadow of something moved along the path toward the palace, it seemed to stutter being at one point before blinking and reappearing further down. The snow whatever it may be, you can't be entirely sure it's snow anymore... it doesn't melt... it's too hard... is it? could it be? Diamonds? A sound like a clap resounds through the globe as waves of crystal unleash itself from where the being steps. For a moment a massive two man sized wolf with the finest gleaming white fur you've ever seen and the sharpest eyes. Than there is a woman in a fur-trimmed cloak moving up the steps of the red palace. Her face is almost as fine and breath taking as Truth herself, but there is something more to her. Her eyes are sharp, they see right through you. They make you feel like no matter how much you hoped, you could never hide anything from her. She could see into the depths of your being, her gaze blazed through your minds. The air stilled where she stepped, the fur-trimmed cloak is of the same gleaming white as her fur. Her skin is pale and appears to be almost like stone itself in it's smoothness and hardness, her eyes are such a pale blue they might be gray or even white and her hair is also of the purest white. A diamond is embedded into her forehead, and when she finally reaches the top of the steps it feels like a heavy weight has been lifted as time quickens and the snow fades.

Luna smiles at the Makers, hello.

For the best effect, listen.:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 11:31 pm

Truth gives a small nod to Darashal, I am the Lady Blue, The Blue Star, The Terrible Beauty or simply Truth whichever you prefer. Giving the Maker of Fire a smile although a small and very quick one. Observing the arrival of the fiery sword, Omega's response to it, the conversation about contracts and rules for the shared realm. Than Luna arrived, and did she certainly make an entrance. The gave Luna a nod of hopefully mutual respect. Hello Luna, she says with a quiet smile turning to the other Makers.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Darashal Considers

Post  Zargor on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:48 am

And then he nods, "Well, let me think of one, I'm a simple creature from a simple element, so let's keep it as thus:"

He 'writes' onto a page of flame, though softer that can be passed from Maker to Maker in a way that doesn't burn but does give off a soft blue light.

"The purpose of the Home of Makers is to be a shared realm where all can create and work together in peace.  If there are conflicts between Makers, they are to be left outside of the Home, and no creation or action shall threaten the home or the makers within its boundaries.  So long as a Maker shall enter the boundaries of the home, they agree to these restrictions."

He looks at his new servant.  TWO swords? That's just...neat.  He nods, "Hail and well met.  I shall be sending you to give messages and things...when we have places to send messengers...." As an after thought he adds, "Or places to send them to."

He listens to Truth, Death and his other siblings and agrees with their words, nodding.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 9:07 pm

Holding up the contract and considering it for a moment, "honestly I like it. Makes sense, of course wouldn't help any of us to have conflict in the shared realm. I don't know about the name necessarily the 'Home of the Makers'? Of course hell... in it's own way... it does sort of fit." Shrugging and passing the first portion of the laws of the shared realm along. "I'd say let the other Makers have a say, but honestly if they don't mind let's keep that as the name. Yes I think that's a very good first law, should we make it so that each Maker has a portion of the realm they can have more influence over and maybe a neutral spot in the middle or something? Or should we all get together and hash out exactly what the realm will look like it make it so that's it's design can be in no way inherently changed by any Maker after it's been created?"
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

El-R

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:31 pm

The Arch High Seraphim bows low before Darashal before taking up a space by his side and behind him. Loyally standing with his Maker, and looking over the other Makers. He didn't say much, nor seemed to be very keen on being social. Still he stood and was there... and well that was just about it.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Hilal

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:36 pm

Hilal glances from the Fire Maker to the rest of the Makers to the Free Maker to the Fire Sword and sighs. Shrugging and rolling his eyes as he stands by the Free Maker, attempting to weave primal matter with his will and getting increasingly frustrated that he couldn't. Finally just giving up and deciding to wait until he get a moment to ask the Free Maker for some help with the sword. All the while thinking to himself, I mean I get it sword of flame very angelic. If you really think about though it's terribly impractical, I mean you can't even set the bloody thing down can you? Might as well burn the whole place down with a ruddy burning sword... what the hell? Why do I suddenly feel I'm being very welsh? Where did that come from?
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 12:04 am

Turning slowly to observe Luna's arrival and bowing deeply to her, ~very impressive. Quite an entrance my dear, and hello.~ Listening to the Makers as they discuss the shared realm, he looks over the contract as it comes into his hands. ~The 'Home of the Makers' eh? Yes, yes, you know what I think it's an excellent name. I throw my vote in for the 'Home of the Makers'.~ Smiling charmingly as he notices Hilal's face giving away the young Seraphim's frustrations and chuckling.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Luna

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 12:49 am

Luna moves over the ground, almost gliding. When she moves suddenly the chatter dies and the room stills. She turns to each of the Makers in turn, almost drawing their attention to herself. A quick and small smile was gifted Hilal as a gesture of her hand and the sword's flame dulls and fades, to be replaced with a sort of frost and a scabbard forms in his other hand. Giving a small bow of her head before turning to the others. It is time for the Truth, the reason why Omega tries to make this shared realm so desperately is that he wishes to share information he has gathered which he believes is important to the whole of the Makers... a threat, that for some reason he feels is better shared when we are all united in the shared realm. I do not entirely disagree, but I believe we waste valuable time if we continue prolonging it. It's too important... The Existential Sphere has an intruder, it has had an intruder for some time. He is something called ... an Old One... apparently there are many others, they wait outside the Existential Sphere ... only he could enter being actually the weakest among them... He hides somewhere in the Existential Sphere. He's been here this whole time waiting, watching, and learning. Even I haven't been able to pinpoint his mind's true location only that he hides somewhere in the Physical Part of the Howling Void... he seeks a way to either destroy us, or allow his kind into the Sphere itself. Which I assure you would lead to the destruction of all things within the Sphere and the Sphere itself. I am certain though that his powers within the Sphere are actually quite limited, his greatest strength is that he can hide himself from us somehow. Only this ability whatever it may be is limited itself, although I may not find everything about him, I can certainly see the shape of his mind. He schemes and learns even now, watching... listening. Do not fear my siblings, I know that he can be defeated, it will take time and it will take effort. We are not defenseless we have tools, and more ... we have the question.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 1:01 am

Truth had taken the contract next and was about to add her support to the unique and slightly organic name for the shared realms and her approval of it's first law when Luna made her move. She watched and became silent as others may or may not have done, but as she listened to what was said within the mind. She couldn't help, but be surprised although she had indeed suspected some of it, she certainly hadn't foreseen all of it. The moment the name Old Ones had been uttered she could almost see them and she shuddered. Suddenly everything made a bit more sense, so in a sense Artias was right... you were trying to make a Pantheon weren't you? You would want a Pantheon to try to make something, something to fight back? or just to be ready to fight? Why didn't you just tell us? Turning to Omega, her face didn't really communicate anger or judgement. More confusion, she would have been just as willing to help him perhaps even more so. Also a little perplexed that she hadn't seen it, she was quite good at seeing things; but in this she had been blind.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 1:45 am

Death realized, in a weird rush of epiphany, exactly how clever Luna was. She had waited, specifically until the moment when only specific people were here, and had waited only long enough that her exacted patience wouldn't cause them any harm. The specific inbetween moment. When Truth began in her confusion Death tried to remedy it some Because we hadn't any idea how anyone would react and we didn't know if this, she gave a slight not toward Luna indicating that this information she had only learned just now, Old One as Luna called it, would actually be a foe. We were worried how to bring it up without causing everyone the distress of 'An Attack', when we didn't know whether it was actually a threat or not. A little time, a shared realm, a planned out discussion. But, if Luna knows that the Old One is our enemy, I for one, am not about to risk my life by doubting her. We need to inform the others, and figure out what's next together.
She had agreed with the contract, unfortunately the situation of present left little thought of it in her mind. It was starting to feel like they were running out of time, and in a way they already had. The Old One was watching she had said, learning. He could already know, or think he knew, exactly their fears, hopes, and assessed their relationships. Fuck.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 1:57 am

Omega listens to Luna and understands, the board had shifted. Time whatever it was exactly was no longer on their side. "I had hoped to prolong darkening the mood for as long as I could. Yes, unfortunately it is true... I was curious about what was outside the Existential Sphere... so I asked of the Engines. The Lady revealed to me that something from outside the Sphere had found it's way in, but alas she gave me no more information than that. I had to wait and only very recently learned that it was one of these 'Old Ones', it's not alone. More of it's kind wait outside the Sphere as the good Lady Luna says, and what's more according to The Lady they... hunger for us... I imagine this must mean they can feed on us or just on reality, who knows really. The Divine Engines speak in riddles, but from what I can understand there is some trick to their defeat and it involves the creation of some sort of 'device' in several parts. The Pantheon is the key to creating these 'components'... I can only hope that is correct. Truth be told though, as I said... 'riddles', I may have misunderstood, but than I would guess you might know more about it than even I." Looking to Luna with a calculating gaze. Just how much did Luna know? What she revealed in the realm of thought... that had never been expected... Just how could she know something like that?
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Darashal smiles

Post  Zargor on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 5:09 am

"Great." He looks to the others and views their reaction.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 1:15 pm

Death listened diligently to The Free Maker, and then to The Fire Maker's two cents. She thought about it for a moment and realized that Darashal was the very first Maker to use sarcasm. Death ran her fingers through her hair and absentmindedly began pacing back and forth about an inch over the actual ground because too much of the floor where she was, was covered with pillows. She didn't want to move. She didn't want to stay still. She was worried, but she was using all that worry and all that anxious fear to propel her thinking forward. They sort of knew the solution, or at least they knew the first step. But it also felt like they didn't really know what the solutions' formula could be, what components they needed to make considering they already made the Pantheon, unless Omega was wrong. She hoped he wasn't, because it wasn't like they could just make something up at the last minute and survive. She waited for Luna to comment, because she was quite sure of something she had guessed about Luna. Something she wasn't willing or prepared to say out loud. The Mind didn't feel like a sibling, she felt like a mother.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hilal

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 4:23 pm

Giving the sword once coated in flames a curious look. Not entirely certain that it had actually changed it's nature, or had it simply temporarily been put to sleep? Eventually shrugging deciding that for now it didn't really matter, from the sound of it they all had much bigger things to worry about. Sheathing the sword and putting the strap of the scabbard over his shoulder, slinging the sword and scabbard over his back. He found while he was doing this that apparently he could withdraw his wings back into himself, and he did so. Walking around with 14 wings was just a little overboard he felt. Stretching his now mostly human appearing form, and wondering if he would actually grow as time progressed. Otherwise listening intently to what was unfolding here.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down