The Blighted Valley: No Man's Land [Open][Under the control of the Old One]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blighted Valley: No Man's Land [Open][Under the control of the Old One]

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 7:32 am

What was once a golden hill and a valley of golden wheat underneath a glowing golden orb was now dark and barren. Nothing grew here, Nothing lived here. Evil had been done here, and this land was blighted because of it. An Arch High Seraphim died, and it's blood still stains the ground. Somewhere here is a black inky ooze... for which all Makers should avoid or destroy whichever they think they can manage.

Last edited by The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 4:39 am

Suddenly from the sky comes a white raven as it comes close to Artias it suddenly bursts appearing to fragment and explode into a swarm of white feathers and falling to the ground from where the white raven once was is a glass bottle corked, containing a rolled up piece of parchment. The Parchment radiates with a slightly humming golden glow. You might get the feeling that the parchment might actually also act as a token of one-time permission to enter a realm as well as evidently a message of some sort.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:26 am

Artias turns slightly surprised by the package, leaning down she picks up the bottle and uncorks it. Turning it over with a little shaking the bound rolled-up piece of parchment falls out into her palm. Letting the bottle dissolve in her hand before untying the message and unrolling it.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 1:29 pm

The Message reads as the following

Greetings Sibling!

I, Omega and our mutual sister Maker Death; would like to suggest the making of a shared realm. There is much we believe a shared realm could achieve for all our benefit. Also we've had some ideas about creating a market and a form of gambling within the shared realm that could prove entertaining and potentially useful. We would love to discuss things further if you're not entirely on board yet. If you agree to doing this though please find some way of confirming that you are on board as only through our united consent can we achieve this feat and if you've decided that you're against it we would like the chance to convince you... although if you are determined and nothing we say can change your mind... perhaps you can let us know in that case, so that we might pursue other goals ... perhaps finding another way to provide our family with a way to meet. Of course if you have not yet noticed this message can also serve as a one-time invitation to my realm, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself sometime regardless of your opinion on the matter of the shared realm I will always welcome the company of my siblings.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 10:43 am

Artias stretches out smiling at what was written on the parchment before in a rise of golden light she becomes a fiery bird once more, gripping the message in her talons before flying off through the sky. Although in some way she has departed to her sibling's realm she still maintains some presence here, appearing as the sun in the sky above.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 1:28 pm

Artias returns in a sunbeam, only now she's followed by the Arch High Seraphim H-El, whose holding a sword of flame bound in a golden scabbard strapped to it's back. The two walk the golden realm in tandem. Watching it as the breeze flows over it's golden fields. She smiles softly at H-El, who smiles softly back. For now they were content, just to stand here... and watch.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: The Blighted Valley: No Man's Land [Open][Under the control of the Old One]

Post  Guestor on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 11:40 am

A special feather made it's way to Artias's realm. It shimmed with vibrant colors that would shift and change if so it's bearer desired. Or it could respond to emotions, thoughts and song. Of all feathers the Duke of Perfection had made, no other would be like this one.

And he desired Artias to have it. He was thankful for her gifting his realm with her energies, and the feather was crafted from those feelings of gratitude.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 7:38 am

The Golden clad Lady of Life laughed as she took the feather from the air and held it in her hand. It was beautiful and she was so grateful for it. Holding it close to her lips and giving it a kiss before whispering her invitation to it. "Please come to me Maker of Spirits, you are always welcome here. I would love to see you and speak freely face to face." She smiled again, although somewhat sadly. She hoped again that it was not war coming she felt in her bosom. Still the crunchy tightness would not leave her, she would just have to reassure herself that Kairos was a kind and benevolent Maker and he would understand if she explained how she felt. Perhaps they could even come to some arrangement on how to best handle the Free Maker.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 11:41 am

Kairos entered the Solar Valley in his peacock form. Bright, elegant, gentle he seemed - even if it was his vanity speaking, he would put it to good use. Of all the Makers that existed, he felt admiration towards only one. And he now stood in front of her, of the one who first showed him kindness.

The peacock lowered his head with care and extended his tailfeathers, the "eyes" in his iridescent tail capable of mesmerizing anyone who looked at them unprepared. He knew the Maker of Life was not one of such beings, but all the same he felt compelled to put on the best show he could.

"Most gracious tidings to you, Lady of Life Artias. In person I have come to your beautiful realm so that we may better discuss the future of existence... And any other topics you may wish to converse with me as well. The peacock raised it's head, and looked at Artias solemnly.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 10:17 am

The Golden Phoenix bows her head in turn and even curtsies in her golden gown. H-El says nothing standing as a silent sentinel of this meeting. Artias listens to Kairos's greeting and smiles brightly, "you are so beautiful Kairos. It is you who graces this realm with your vibrant glory, please it is our honor to host you. We are dulled in your presence." Bowing again to the Maker of Spirits and lower this time even H-El bows with respect to Kairos. Standing again and H-El following suit, her smile as wide and sincere as ever.

"Would it be best to forge our pact now? As we are to announce it and a name it needs a name does it not?"

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 10:45 am

"You give me too much credit." The peacock said, elated by the words and actions of the Golden Phoenix and with his head the peacock made a gesture of embarrassment. Still, there were other matters to discuss. "Alas, I agree. Shall we name it the Pact Accord between Life and Spirit?"
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 2:22 am

"That would please me if it would please you." Suddenly she begins to burn with a golden blaze and as the fire sweeps up around her she discards her previous human like form. For that of the golden phoenix something more akin to the shape of the peacock her brother now wore. "Let the Pact of the Accord between Life and Spirit be announced!" She sings beautifully and quite loudly as well so that even the Divine Engines may hear it.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 9:14 am

The Duke of Perfection joins in the beautiful and unique song before him, adding his voice to that sweetest of melodies. He did not try to surpass the Golden Phoenix, rather accompanying that music of unseen beauty.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked this way comes...

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:02 pm

Suddenly from the ground comes bubbling and oozing up an inky black oily substance. As Artias unleashes a scream and tries to run away from it, it reaches out and grabs her, slipping like some malevolent living ooze over the ground and drawing her back into itself. H-El reacts immediately pulling it's sword of flame from it's sheath and attempting to cut the thick rope-like tendrils of the black slime that were pulling Artias in. Grabbing her and throwing her towards the Maker of Spirits Kairos. Get her out of here NOW!!! The Arch High Seraphim shouts, speaking for the first time.

Even a strange other-voice whispers in the ear of the Maker of Spirits. You have my permission, take her now! Save her before it's too late! Do NOT let the Old One take Life from the Primal Nexus!

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:14 pm

The Maker of Spirits did not waste time. In an instant, his peacock form jumped and transformed into into a vacuous cloud, which enveloped Artias. The Sphere of Dreams then encased Artias within himself, and shielding himself with pure Spirit fleed from the realm, making sure that the person most dear to him was inside his sphere at all times.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Success! (Even rolled dice so this is legit)

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:23 pm

Kairos having some good luck for once, not only managed to successfully bring Artias into himself, but escape with her to the realm of his choosing. Unfortunately as is the way of things in the Existential Sphere, all things must come with a price. Although through their actions they were able to save Artias... one was still lost. H-El didn't mind... he knew what he was doing when he gave his Maker to her ... well he was guessing by now it would be safe to call him her lover. H-El was proud that he would die in the service of the Makers. Such a sacrifice was a noble thing and he accepted it. As the tendrils lashed out one final time enraged at the loss of the Maker of Life, they formed a spear and skewered H-El through the chest.

He didn't mind, the pain would only be temporary. He watched as Kairos fled with the golden lady. It was an honor my lady, an honor to *cough* serve. Sputtering golden blood as he spoke, shining diamond tears slide down his face as he falls to his knees. The Ooze coming ever closer and the darkness coming in. He took one last look at the golden fields of the realm he had loved so much. Before the Ink takes him whole and devours him, not even having the decency to leave a corpse behind.

The skies turn dark, the wheat and trees die. The Golden realm has been tainted it belongs to no Maker now.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

And There Is Death.

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 1:18 pm

And Death, or a form of her, a special form of her with a glowing, sparkling Ankh, walked toward H-El. "You are Dead, my love. This makes you mine. It's over now, and what comes next is now for you. Come with me H-El." she spoke to him, words that clattered and clunked and seemed so much more real than they honestly should've.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What was H-El

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 1:26 pm

Well... I suppose that's it then? That's a pity... I really thought I'd get to stick around and see the rest of it... the story? Although... I sort of know things now I didn't before? Is that something that happens when you die? I suppose it must be... well ... that's just depressing... I want to know how it ends!? What about? ... The transparent shade of the Arch High Seraphim H-El hangs his head and pouts, That's part of it too though... isn't it? I don't get to find out... this is it... that's all folks and I'm done... Turning towards the now blighted land, that had once been so glorious in it's golden hues. I liked being alive... I liked it sooo much... but she's alright isn't she? Artias? My sacrifice wasn't in vain was it? Looking up at Death hopefully.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 1:32 pm

"Your sacrifice was not in vain, my love." Death said kindly, hugging the spirit of H-El. "She is saved, and Kairos is with her. Now we must go, it is your time, because unfortunately, you're right. You don't get to see it... I'm sorry."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Final Boundary

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 1:37 pm

As H-El accepted the truth of what she says he smiles softly, It was all worth it than... Accepting her hug and when she tells him it's time, he takes her hand and turns to look off towards the now dead and withered tree that had once been so beautiful. A door has appeared out of twilight a plain white door. Nothing special about it, except a single sea shell adorning it and under it in gold was the number.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

What was H-El

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 1:38 pm

So that's it? I just go through the door then? Where will I go? What happens next? The Remnant of H-El asks Death, pleading for some clue to his fate.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

So it starts... in it's own way...

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 2:31 pm

Omega shoots into the realm in a blaze, creating a crater where he lands. Unheeded and unaware of what's happening over by the tree between Death and the Shade of H-El who wasn't even really there... not in the sense that most things were actually there. They seemed to be in some other space altogether or some strange higher plane just a level above what the realm actually was. (Or perhaps lower?) Regardless Omega arrived into the realm and his actions and presence in no way interfered with the actions and presence of Death and H-El nor did their actions and presence interfere with his.

Omega rose from the smoking and burning crater to face... the Ink. A living manifestation of the Old One existing in the Primal Nexus itself. An Abomination that was never meant to happen. They appeared to regard each other for a moment before the thing whatever it was lashed out with a spear like tendril. Only...

it hit nothing, but air...

Somewhere far to the left of it was Omega with a smirk, "I've been training... you'll have to be faster than that if you want to hit me." The Ooze bubbles angrily as it lashes out again and ... misses ... again.

I'll keep him busy, distracted.... I'll fight for as long as I need to... just No One Else Dies. Grinning inwardly as he taunts the black slime some more goading it into attacking again. For now the technique of using teleportation to get away in just the nick of time seemed to be working, but Omega knew that this was in no way the limit of what the Ink could do... there would be more... and it would get more aggressive and more determined to kill him as the fight progressed. I guess I'll find out just how much that training has paid off... who knew it would be so soon?

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 2:53 pm

"That isn't up to me." Death said with a kind smile, nodding over her shoulder at Omega "But whatever it is know that because of you, he will fight. And because of you, I don't think anyone else is going to die, anytime soon. But, alas, this is it, my love. It's time to say goodbye." And quietly she gestured toward the door, indicating that he must be the one to open it, and take the first step toward his next life.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What was H-El

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 2:58 pm

He nods, sad despite himself... he didn't want to be sad. He was glad that he could save his mistress's life and even more so to hear that he would be the cause of a champion rising to protect the other Makers and the other Arch High Seraphim... yes in death he was in a way more free then he had been before. He knew his siblings mattered and that they were in danger too. Still... he had really hoped to see the rest of the story... He accepts his fate though, and approaches the door. Opening it beyond is a great light... it's unlike the light of Fayth his creator and even greater than the light of The Storyteller himself. It was a Existential Light and with a quiet oh... so that's how it ends H-El becomes a part of the light and the door closes. With a chime of bells the door fades from view and is no more.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 3:17 pm

With her job completed, Death let her arms extend vertically out from her self, her fingers spread, and her eyes closed, and she fell back. With a poof of nothingness, she was gone in the dust, and all that was left here was the living.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum