Primal Night: A realm of Nabril

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Primal Night: A realm of Nabril

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 7:55 am

A realm of eternal night, a dark forest with little to no light. The Great Spirit moves betwixt the trees like a dancing shadow never staying still, she laughs as she plays in the dark realm of Primal Night.

soundtrack:

Last edited by The Storyteller on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 4:40 am

Suddenly from the sky comes a white raven as it comes close to Valia it suddenly bursts appearing to fragment and explode into a swarm of white feathers and falling to the ground from where the white raven once was is a glass bottle corked, containing a rolled up piece of parchment. The Parchment radiates with a slightly humming golden glow. You might get the feeling that the parchment might actually also act as a token of one-time permission to enter a realm as well as evidently a message of some sort.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Valia

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:28 am

Valia being little more than a moving shadow allows herself to become more solid, approaching the fallen bottle with curiosity. ~Now I wonder what this little trinket might be?~ The little shadows whisper as it picks up the bottle and opens it. Unfurling the parchment she silently reads it's contents.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 1:39 pm

The Message reads as the following

Greetings Sibling!

I, Omega and our mutual sister Maker Death; would like to suggest the making of a shared realm. There is much we believe a shared realm could achieve for all our benefit. Also we've had some ideas about creating a market and a form of gambling within the shared realm that could prove entertaining and potentially useful. We would love to discuss things further if you're not entirely on board yet. If you agree to doing this though please find some way of confirming that you are on board as only through our united consent can we achieve this feat and if you've decided that you're against it we would like the chance to convince you... although if you are determined and nothing we say can change your mind... perhaps you can let us know in that case, so that we might pursue other goals ... perhaps finding another way to provide our family with a way to meet. Of course if you have not yet noticed this message can also serve as a one-time invitation to my realm, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself sometime regardless of your opinion on the matter of the shared realm I will always welcome the company of my siblings.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Valia

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 10:54 am

Valia considers it for a moment, closing the message she finally makes her decision. She concentrates for a moment and than after she's done she returns to dancing between the trees once more, laughing all the while.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Valia

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 1:55 pm

The Dancing Shadow turns through the dark, she accepts the gift of Fayth and waits for her servitor. She also dances to the thoughts of the Free Maker and his shared realm, very soon it would be a reality and she would dance among her siblings.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Syn

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 7:26 pm

The creature of shadow appears in-between the trees listening to the Lady of whispers and shadows. Moving into the dance as naturally as if the creature had been a part of it since it began. The two moved quickly into harmony, both adored the other. Both laughed, dancing away into Primal Night.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Nabril

Post  Nabril on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 5:28 am

Nabril manifests out of the essence of Valia the Great Spirit of Shadows. She takes a moment, she doesn't breathe in the cool night air. She doesn't feel lungs fill and empty and doesn't feel as her limbs stretch and her fingers curl. She moves as a formless nothing, a shadow still just like the Spirit before her. She motions for Syn to follow as the dance ends, she has purpose unlike before. She wishes to seek something in the wood of Primal Night, she wishes to find a door.
Nabril

Portfolio
Name: Nabril
Domains: Shadows
Position: Maker of Shadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nabril

Post  Nabril on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:55 am

Suddenly Nabril has a huge giant mother f---ing book chained to her wrist and is apparently suddenly have gone blind. She has come to the realization that she is the First Blind of Existence.
Nabril

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Syn

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:17 am

The Arch High Seraphim approaches it's Maker, what is it Mistress? What has happened? You are... different now... did something go wrong?

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Final Request, the Ninth One

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 12:31 pm

Kairos was not familiar with Nabril, nor did she know him very well. But all the same she was a Maker, and while the Old One was made of impure darkness... He could not control pure darkness, the Shadow. So Kairos stood before Nabril, and asked for help against the Old One.

"I know we both have been elusive in the past, Maker of Shadow. But now in this time I requst you assistance. The Old One threatens us all, and I must destroy him. If there is anything that you could provide me with in this moment of need, I would be most thankful."
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nabril

Post  Nabril on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 4:00 pm

The Lady of Shadows suddenly straightens as her form changes, she is no longer a being of pure shadow. Now she appears to be a woman, although perhaps a woman who is part shadow. As many ravens suddenly appear in the branches above, she turns her dark eyes on Kairos.

"I happen to have something I really have no use for, it may be of some help to you." Turning to Syn she motions for the flaming sword that Darashal had gifted the Arch High Seraphim with, allowing it to rise from the Angel's hands and come to her own. "I shall rename it 'Ever-bright' and remake it as a Primal Artifact. Allow it to be a powerful weapon in your hands against corruption and the foul dark."

She manages to do this all with only one hand, as you notice that the other is holding a massive book that is literally chained to her wrist.
Nabril

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Sword, Ever-Bright

Post  Guestor on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 5:00 pm

Politely accepting the gift, the Sphere of Dreams kept the reforged sword Ever-Bright in a secure place within his reach.

"Thank you, Nabril, Maker of Shadows. May we meet again." Said Kairos as he departed.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Primal Night: A realm of Nabril

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top