The Grand Elder Wood: Realm of Gaia

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Grand Elder Wood: Realm of Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 8:05 am

The realm of Gaia the Great Spirit of the Earth, it appears to be an infinite thick wood, in it's center stands the largest tree one could possibly ever see, larger than universes and that tree was Gaia. It stood silently watching over it's infinite wood; silent and still.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 4:40 am

Suddenly from the sky comes a white raven as it comes close to Gaia it suddenly bursts appearing to fragment and explode into a swarm of white feathers and falling to the ground from where the white raven once was is a glass bottle corked, containing a rolled up piece of parchment. The Parchment radiates with a slightly humming golden glow. You might get the feeling that the parchment might actually also act as a token of one-time permission to enter a realm as well as evidently a message of some sort.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:31 am

The bottle falls among the roots of the grand elder tree Gaia. She muses for a moment that she isn't really very keen on leaving her form or her realm, and her form wasn't really great for bottled messages. It took a little energy to suss out who sent it and than with a shake of her branches a large green seed falls from above and somewhere on the way down appears to disappear.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 2:35 am

Omega shimmers into being near the edge of the wood where it comes up to the roots of the Grand Elder Tree. His clothes were different here, manufactured it might seem from vines and leaves and pieces of discarded bark. The organic outfit has a strange aura about it, as if it foreshadowed something that had yet to come to pass. Omega waits patiently for Death to follow before approaching the tree itself.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grand Elder Wood: Realm of Gaia

Post  Que on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 12:04 pm

Death appears, again around three inches above the ground, which was her intended destination, she sighed. Closing her eyes she let the idea of gravity sink in, and fell squarely on her bum. Ouch she said with a small smile as she stood and dusted off her pants I never do get the landing right, it seems. she said, more to herself than to Omega. Like him, her clothes had changed to fit the area. With black military boots, A leafy strapless shirt decorated with gray and red flowers at the waist where it ended, the same black jeans and ankh necklace her clothes hadn't honestly changed that much, but her hair had. It had become zig-zag curls bound in a sort of bee hive up-do with vines, flowers, braids, and thin leather strips. She grinned at the trees around her and knowingly held her hand out, seconds later a two much smaller versions of the acorn token fell into her palm I guess it's to do with the fact that I'm always forgetting about gravity. she pondered aloud as she put one of the tokens in her pocket and offered the other to Omega And I think this one's for you. she grinned.

Last edited by Que on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:50 pm

Omega takes the token with a nod and smile, pocketing it before looking ahead and up. "Now that's one very very big tree." His eyes scanning the immensity that was the Grand Elder Tree. "Um... uh... Gaia?"
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 8:19 pm

Death giggled slightly at her brother's reaction to the tree, and then settled herself to ponderously staring at it. It was like she could feel Gaia, all around her, not just in this tree but in all of them. It was breath-taking. There was so much life here. In the end, thinking about it, it kind of made her slightly uncomfortable, which for a reason she couldn't discern made her really happy. Hello, Sister. she said calmly in way of greeting, and gave a flourish of a bow to this tree, and in a way she felt, all of the others.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 5:13 am

As they approach the tree it's gnarls and knots seem to move over the bark, slowly forming into a large feminine and elderly face. ~Greetings Children of the Primal Forces, I your sibling Gaia have called you here to discuss this Message of yours. I didn't read it really I'm afraid could you please tell me what it might have been about?~ Her voice sounds like the wind in the leaves, the sound of branches swaying and the slow sound of trees growing. The sound of animal hoots and hollers, whistles and purrs. Her voice was that of the Forest, of the Green it was the Green Word... that might mean something later?
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 5:32 am

Erm, Death began slowly, thinking deliberately about how to explain exactly what it was she and her brother were doing, mostly we were trying to discern how many of us would be willing to participate, collaborate, and all in all accept a realm that would involve the whole lot of us. A Shared Realm. A place to communicate, which would make us a community? The last part was meant to be a statement but turned out to be more of a question. Death sighed, somehow feeling the weight of thought in a way she didn't before, the hurried work of breathing, of being. She rubbed at a headache that was slowly beginning to form, and furrowed her brow. Honestly though, I'm just an adviser in this. The idea belongs to Omega more than I. she finished humbly, as she started to realize just how much 'mortality' was intruding into her thought. Her hand instinctively reached for her ankh... Funny, she had thought it was there. She could've sworn she had it on when she entered this place. Where did it go?

[Meanwhile, in another realm, a much more skeletal other Death appeared to be wearing a silver ankh over a cowled black robe. And she didn't even notice.]
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 9:59 am

Listening to his Sister Death until she was finished and giving a nod in affirmation. A little concerned about her, she didn't look very well. "Well yes it is my idea, although it appears to have gathered a good deal of support. Basically it's only that we might share a community realm all of us, when it's created we can gather there and figure out exactly what it looks like and provides, but mostly it would serve as a place we can all freely gather." Turning to Death finally and offering his hand, "Are you alright?"
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 8:58 pm

She looked at him through the glared lens of her own thought and took a breath to answer, then stopped. For a moment she actually had to think about it, because for a moment she honestly didn't know. She continued squinting at him, then closed her eyes and shook her head as if trying to shake off the things that were going on in her mind. It didn't really seem to work, but it cleared her headache, and her delirium at least. She felt back to normal, sort of, but hindered somehow. She tried to shrug off the feeling, but that didn't really work either. She sighed Um, I'm fine. Just, I don't think luck is on my side today. She blinked a few times, and appeared to return back to normal.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 5:02 am

Omega raises an eyebrow, but in the end decides that if Death wishes to be that way she may as well be. For now whatever it had been appeared to have passed, so it wasn't an immediate and/or pressing concern. Turning his attention back to Gaia, allowing her to take her time to respond.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:53 pm

Gaia considers the idea for some time, trees are known for being slow thinkers an that isn't a bad thing, because they're also known for being very big thinkers. They took a long time to think not because they were actually slow per-say, but because their thoughts were so large and all encompassing that it take a long time to process the whole thing. Finally Gaia answered, ~I think ... that I approve, I will indeed support this shared realm among us siblings. Although I must ask? Why do you pursue this course so? Free Maker? Is it not your nature to crave isolation and freedom from us than unity and inclusion? I cannot stop feeling that perhaps you have more you wish to come of this shared realm than you freely admit.~
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:24 pm

Death took this in. It wasn't a surprise that The Free Maker might want more from this than he was actually saying, but she still let herself marvel at the mystery of it and wonder for a moment at what exactly the reasons he was keeping to himself might be. She smiled wearily, she probably had reasons she didn't speak of to, but for the life of her she really couldn't think of them. Pulling most of herself away, though leaving enough of her thought and will in Gaia's realm to continue being a part of the meeting that was occurring. The part that stayed folded her hands behind her back and smiled at the tree. Everyone has secrets sister.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 3:05 pm

Omega smiles softly, suddenly lifting from the ground and floating up to be face to face with Gaia. Truth be told there is indeed more than just that, I hope that by the creation of a shared realm we'll have a place to gather to address things that concern all of us. I have recently asked a question of the divine engines themselves, of the Lady to be precise. I asked of what was beyond the Existential Sphere what she told me troubled me. There is apparently an outsider from beyond the sphere that has intruded into it, hiding somewhere in the sphere. I feel this concerns all of us, and as I thought about it other things occurred to me. If there is an outside to the Existential Sphere than we are not alone in the Grand Scheme of things... we may have occasions when we need to gather together as one in order to survive. This shared realm should serve us well in those moments. Also I really do think it will be important to provide a place for us to meet each other, it has already sparked many interactions among the Makers. Truth be told I care for my Freedom yes, but my Freedom means nothing if it comes at the cost of the Freedom of all others. Finishing he allows himself to be lowered back to the ground, turning his head slightly to address Death. I apologize for not telling you about what I learned from the Divine Engine, I didn't want the information to spread to soon, I'm waiting until we can all gather together as one and than I'll share it with everyone. No need to start a panic after all, it may be nothing even friendly. I must wait before I can address the Divine Engines again and question about the intruder further.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:39 pm

I understand, Death said, it occurs to me that any number of our brothers and sisters might not have reacted to this information as well as you have. And you were right to call for a meeting place. But we should tell others soon, for we could have no way of telling what this thing is, how powerful it is, or what it will do when it sees us all. She sighed. She had thought the hardest part of today would've been Fayth, but it would probably instead be their siblings response to this news whenever it was delivered to them. She knew one of them would speak of violence first. That would just suck.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 10:02 am

Once again Gaia considers this for some time, mulling over the thoughts with patience and pinpoint scrutiny. ~Yes... I understand, and I respect your honesty and even more so to go so deliberately against your own nature for the sake of others. This was unexpected of you Free Maker and we are proud of you. We wish to align with you from now on, we shall seek your guidance in further ventures. We are to act in the Howling Void, it is time for Matter to play it's part.~
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 2:35 pm

Omega's clothes change matching more the outfit he had in his own realm now, although there wasn't any metal and it appeared to be made of far more natural materials, but the same style. "I can see that, many of the Makers appear to be very busy all of a sudden in the void. I will admit that I am tempted to take action, but I think I'll wait a little longer. So the Physical Aspect of Existence is finally being forged, I am proud to see it happen, to be a witness to the creation of the Existential Verse."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 2:58 pm

Death, or at least this part of her, seemed slow in catching up to where the other part of her was. Physically anyway. Suddenly, though still with the same outfit and hair she had changed into when she came into Gaia's realm, Death had a skull instead of a face (oh, and this version of Death was still without her silver ankh, but managed to be wearing a wooden one instead; where it came from, I've no idea). It was that simple, really. Her intriguing ever-grin seemed to brighten her appearance nevertheless.
I am worried, she confessed, that Sorcerenus will not be pleased with one of the things I've done in The Howling Void.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 2:13 pm

Omega nods, "I think perhaps he just might. Who knows though he may resent our creators more for not allowing him total control over the Atoms that build Matter as he intended. Than you don't always get what you want do you?" Chuckling a little as he looks up at Gaia, "It appears likely that we'll have that shared realm we want, the only ones whose approval we are still waiting on I believe is ... well I think it might just be fire left now..." Considering that for a moment, how best to contact the Maker of Fire?
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 4:17 pm

~Are you going to reach out to him?~ Gaia asks slowly, she contemplates what she'll do next in the Howling Void to some extent deciding on some level that she must contemplating some kind of realm herself. Some place to claim as her territory, it was inevitable she could even see it. The young Free Maker was going to very likely be having that Pantheon of his, and Gaia certainly didn't intend to be excluded. She also knew though that it was up to her to continue the creation of the physical aspect of Existence.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:37 am

What about Luna? Death asked Omega, knowing that she didn't remember hearing an answer from her of any kind, and wondering if perhaps he did. After all, Omega wasn't the type to forget things like that. She knew he had heard her implications about Darashal being the only Maker without a realm to speak of, that there might be reasons behind that, and that it was possible it would make the act of contacting him more difficult. And she was quite sure that Gaia would understand a simple Darashal might be a bit harder to get through to., so that was all she said on that matter. She had heard Gaias' question and half-felt it was toward Omega. She also half-felt it was toward her. She let the latter part of that feeling go. If Sorcerenus was pissed so be it, if not, all the better. Right now more pressing matters were at hand.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 5:43 pm

"Luna has already reached out to me and confirmed her support of the shared realm, and... well a few other things too. She's actually still chatting with me now, she calls it 'telepathy' she can apparently easily reach out to communicate directly to the mind of an individual." Turning up to Gaia, "I have to admit that Darashal may be difficult to get a hold of, but I have still made an attempt."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 10:26 pm

Gaia gives the closest thing she can to a nod, ~Luna speaks even to my mind. How about you Death? I did mean that as a twofold question my apologies... We trees speak slowly we learn to be efficient with our words.~ Although as she speaks her bark seems to drain a little of color, her face growing weary. ~I'm sorry my dears, I grow tired and must rest soon. I'm afraid you may have to come back another time, unless you wish to wait here well I rest ... although it may be a while.~
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 10:39 am

Omega turns to Death, giving her a 'weeell?' look. "Honestly I don't mind either way, it would be more up to my colleague here..." Turning to the rest of the wood, a small part of him actually kind of curious about exploring the place. If they were legitimately being given leave to do so.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down