The Grand Elder Wood: Realm of Gaia

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 2:31 am

The breeze continued to blow through the clearing, ~You are more than welcome to stay for as long as you like Kairos are all who come to my realm. Wonder, Explore, See, Listen, and Learn Maker of Spirits for are still new and we are still growing.~ Turning the wind toward Omega and Death, ~If these two don't mind you joining them on their journey than you are more than welcome to walk with them. For I still have much more to show them, and these visions may be of some help to you as well. Come Death I wish to show you something more of yourself, and a creature that you may come to love.~ The wind blows off towards a path leaving the clearing that certainly hadn't been there a moment ago.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Araha

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:40 am

Araha clicks and purrs for Death, it would have shown her the life growing from the decay itself; but Mother Gaia had gotten to it first. That was alright, she was still here she would guide and protect as she knew she should and she was pleased to do so. She growled and purred at Kairos when he arrived, both curious and cautious as was true to her animal nature. Staying close to Death and not really having an opinion on the peacock creature following them one way or another.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 4:38 am

Omega smiles, listening to Kairos and than to Gaia. "Well welcome to the Primal Nexus and to ... well Existence I suppose Maker of Spirits. I am happy that you were able to make your own way. I would be glad to have you along on this little 'journey' of ours. If Death doesn't mind your company of course?" Turning to Death and waiting to hear her opinion on it.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 4:08 am

I don't mind it at all. I welcome your presence Duke, and if it pleases you to join us, all the better. She explained simply, and cordially, and honestly. She didn't mind Kairos. She was still a little wary of him, but only because she felt she didn't entirely know him that well yet, and partly because he gave off a bit of an aggressive vibe. But so did her raven, and Matthew had ended up getting along quite well in her realm, if a bit gruffly. She felt her mood lighten, and her spirits lift. With a delighted bounce in her step from sudden and newfound good humour she walked over to Araha and hooked her arm in the creatures. Shall we walk together my friend?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grand Elder Wood: Realm of Gaia

Post  Guestor on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 9:55 am

The Duke of Perfection looked around, and then felt a nagging sense of urgency in the back of his mind. "I would glad-" The feeling grew until such a point that it became an annoyance. "...Alas, Time is once again tricking me with it's passage. A lot of transcurred in these few moments of history, and I must consider all that has occurred in privacy."

Bowing politely, the peacock made it's way to the distance, apart from the group. Then he vanished... Once more and again, no trace left behind.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 12:42 am

Death looked over her shoulder and past Araha just in time to see Kairos leave. It would've been nice, she had thought, for him to stay. After all, he was so new in his own way. She didn't know him, and in fact she hadn't truly gotten to know his predecessor. The exposed bone that was her neck clicked a little when she cocked her head curiously as her empty eye sockets stared seemingly dazed at the empty space that her brother had been in just seconds before. A sound like the clinking of coins resounded in her mind for some odd reason, and for a second she wondered if she should be worried about hearing things. She stretched her jaw as her head swiveled back to face forward. Well, there's that then. Wish I could've said goodbye.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 6:44 am

The breeze and Gaia seemed unmoved by the departure of the Maker of Spirits instead the trees, and the wind lead them onward out of the clearing silently. It would lead them out of the dark part of the forest to a new part. It didn't reveal where it lead them, but it did sweep about Death for a moment. ~I would suggest you bring your darling friend Al-Maut ... she may find what I show you healing in it's own way for her as well.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 8:07 am

May I ask, then, she said after having closed her eyes and seemingly tuned into some other part of her, as apparently I must: that Matthew may attend Al-Maut? She smiled somewhat at this. Matthew was more attached to Al-Maut at this point, than he was even to her. Why this made her so happy or amused she hadn't the slightest.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 8:12 am

The wind appears to blow through the path they are following, Of course both are more than welcome here, as is Hilal if you wish to bring him Free Maker?

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Araha

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 8:17 am

Araha walks with them, not bothered by the coming and going of the peacock. In it's mind the peacock was just another creature like it, probably bump back into it again at some point. That was the way of the Wood after all. Eager and excited though at the prospect of meeting another Arch High Seraphim something it did recongnize and the raven too... it could feel that one. Something immortal and not quite altogether right for this reality... although at the same time somehow allowed, accepted, and blessed despite it. Araha was very interested in meeting the raven, yes very interested.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 9:08 am

Almost as soon as Gaia allowed for it, the Arch High Seraphim and raven were accompanying each other through the sky betwixt the sound of fluttering bone and feather. Al-Maut spiraled downward, gliding in large circles that became smaller and smaller until her bone-feet touched the ground lightly and stayed there. Matthew, on the other hand, did big, magnificent stunts, waiting for her to land, and when she did he quickly and gruffly dived to perch elegantly on the blade of her scythe. Death ran to her friends and gave them an awkward almost-sliced-through-the-arm-by-a-scythe group hug. With her skeletal ever-grin Death introduced them (Matthew whispered Maude under his breath for every time she said Al-Maut, and seemed rather pleased with himself by the end of it.) Omega, Araha, Gaia. This is my beautiful angel Al-Maut, and my handsome raven Matthew. Al-Maut, you probably already know Araha, don't you? Matthew, behave. Alright. Let's do this.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:26 am

The Free Maker was disappointed that Kairos had decided to take his leave. He was going to enjoy getting to know him. Following the wind and the others along the path as they went through the Wood. Listening as Gaia invited Al-Maut and even Matthew to the Realm. He watched as the two entered the Natural Reality of Gaia. "It is good to meet you Al-Maut and you as well Matthew. I've been eager to meet you both eventually, it is an undeniable pleasure. Although unfortunately I don't know if I should bring Hilal here. I believe he is quite occupied with the events unfolding within my own realm. Another time perhaps Gaia?" Smiling and turning to the Arch High Seraphim of Death and the bird. "You know... I could probably make it so that isn't fused to your arm anymore." Indicating the scythe stuck to Al-Maut's hand.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Matthew & Maude

Post  Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 1:15 pm

Al-Maut shrieked something along the lines of: That would be nice! with an appreciative essence in her scream, if anyone could glean emotion from her language. One of the few who could, Matthew, realized this meant his Maude-perch was about to be un-maude-ified and decidedly flew a little ways to sit with a slightly agitated sigh on her shoulder instead. Whyever this was, he kept to himself.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 5:10 am

Gaia's wind dies away her presence withdrawing to rest once more. The act of setting the first powers of the Truly Divine Word of The Body had taken a lot out of her. She left Araha with them though, with the knowing of the way and what they needed to see. She trusted that the Arch High Seraphim would do a commendable job in her place until she had the strength to return once more.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Araha

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 5:16 am

The Nature oriented Arch High Seraphim was very excited to be allowed to be the guide once more. Although it was also eager to see Omega liberate it's sibling from her scythe. It seemed like the sort of thing that would bring it's sister joy, which brought it joy. So it sat on the ground and clapped quietly in excitement for her.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 8:05 am

Death noticed quietly Matthew's slight resistance but said nothing of it. She nodded her approval, after all if it was something Al-Maut wanted who was she to stand in the way. So, she sat down beside Araha giggling at the nature and cuteness of both Arch High Seraphim whilst in the back of her mind she pondered something that had been bothering her. Why, she wondered, did she and the rest of the Makers have a concept of Heaven and Hell? And why did it unsettle her so? It was like a crazy itch she really wanted to scratch but couldn't quite reach.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 1:42 pm

Approaching Al-Maut he places his hand over her own the one carrying the scythe and the other on her chest. Closing his eyes and focusing his power he attempts to manifest the infinity that he contains within himself. I grant you ... 'Freedom'. Removing his hand, and checking where the scythe had once been fused. It was indeed unbound, but he felt a great weight had been added to his shoulders.

It will be even harder to run now... if you had intended to run.

Of course not... the thought never crossed my mind, but am I not allowed to fear my own death? Especially knowing what it will be like as I do? I can't help that I'm terrified... I do my best not to show it, but of course I am. I dread ever step forward I take, but that doesn't change what I have to do. What I must do...

Smiling and keeping silent conversations silent, he steps away from the Arch High Seraphim of Death. "Well I bet that feels better doesn't it?" Turning to Death and Araha, "So do you think we can make her something to put it in? Maybe hang it over her shoulder?"

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death & Matthew & Al-Maut

Post  Que on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 2:33 pm

Al-Maut stayed very still as the Free Maker did this, and as her bone came apart from the handle of the scythe she started to feel as light as a feather, and she heard his words, and understood them in a way she never had before. Because freedom was free, and in fact, so was she. She was not a slave. Not even to her own thoughts. It felt amazing.

Matthew cawed with bittersweet joy Awesome! Good for you Maude! I'll miss my perch a little, but congrats.

Death shrugged and looked at Araha D'you think maybe Gaia would be alright with us taking some of her bark to make some rope or something, that we could use as a sort of sash to tie the scythe over her back? Well, if you even still want to carry it Al-Maut?

Al-Maut? Al-Maut?! You okay?

Al-Maut finally snapped out of her euphoric daze and shrieked, like an actual, regular, surprised as hell shriek. She shook herself out of it and banshee-spoke this: I'd still like to keep it! Just maybe set it down once in awhile... But for now some sort of thing to put it in would be fine. she giggled.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Araha

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 5:25 am

Araha claps and clicks, before hissing like a cat at Death. Than rushing over to where a log had fallen it points to the log and than to some dead vines and some moss. Than rushing over to Death points at her chest and than towards the other things it motioned at and than attempted to do something with it's hands. For a moment it looked like it was trying to communicate in a way using signs and gestures. What was this? Whatever it was it seemed to be indicating that Death had already provided what they needed and that living things didn't need to be disturbed or pained for making stuff. Not when Death already provided naturally everything they needed.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death & Al-Maut & Matthew

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 7:54 am

Death nodded dutifully and went to the area Araha had been in moments before, and with her back turned to the group, she did something. Her body blocked the view of exactly what it was she was doing, but a lot of weird noises and insane arm movements could be seen and heard. When she was done, a beautiful extremely earthy sash had been made, but wasn't entirely complete until it had been twined around the scythe and then pinned across Al-Maut's back which was surprisingly easy considering the girl was made completely of bone. Death clapped her hands together when she was done and leaned around the angel's wings to peer at her expressionless silver-skull-mask. What do you think?

Al-Maut cheer-shrieked her happiness.
Matthew flew a few windey circles around her head, before landing on it and leaning down to look into her masked eye sockets.
Looks good on you, Maude. he said. And he meant it.

Death laughed.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 1:58 pm

He paused, holding up his hand for a moment for quiet and than brow furrowed he glares off into the sky. "I'm afraid I may have to leave and concentrate my attention elsewhere, sister please stay see what Gaia has to show you. Learn what the Elder Mother Tree has to teach you. I will return when I am able, would I be assuming correctly that I would have permission to return?" The Free Maker asks of Araha.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Araha

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 1:59 pm

The Animal like Arch High Seraphim appears to shudder for a moment, before nodding an affirmation to Omega's question. The creature seems much lower now then it had a moment ago. Instead of hopping around excitedly it was now leaning heavily on it's stick and appeared to have had some of the life taken out of it, almost too literally.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 2:01 pm

"Thank you," the Free Maker states quickly to Araha before taking his leave of Gaia's realm. Managing to shoot his sister Death one more reassuring smile before he faded away.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Death & Al-Maut & Matthew

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 3:12 pm

Death did not scream here, but instead she took Al-Maut in her arms with a shuddering, sorrowful sigh. She bitterly clenched her teeth and patted Matthew on the head softly saying Take care of her. before walking over to Araha and looking her squarely in the eye I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry. But he's gone, and he is happy that his death was not in vein. The Maker he went to serve, she lives because of him. I wish there was more I could say, but that's it. she says in a small comforting tone.

A-are you okay? the raven croaked sadly, his beak nuzzling Al-Maut's cheek. Al-Maut shook her head sadly, small drops of water leaking from underneath the mask and dripping down to the earth. Matthew's expression became mournful, as mournful as a bird's face could turn, and he pecked her cheek gently, as if to kiss her, then wiped the tears from her chin with his wing and sang to her with murmuring roughness. Because he was a raven the song wasn't as beautiful as it could've been, since his beak wasn't made to sing, but he did not care.

And in a way, the song was beautiful enough, enough that Al-Maut found the strength to stop crying.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 11:12 am

They began their song alone, but as they sang other voices joined theirs. The voices were those of animals belonging to Gaia's realm. Although Death gets the strange feeling that this is what Gaia wanted to show her, and that in their own way these animals were a gift to Death. Living creatures she could always think of and call her own. These creatures also had a special gift, and Death could tell it just by their song and their presence. The creatures knew Death, they knew about the loss of H-El somehow, and they sang for him. They mourned him with her, and Al-Maut, and Matthew. Their howls were a song to the dead, a song of remembering, a song of mourning, and most importantly a song of comfort.

For wolves don't just howl to communicate, they howl to comfort the dead. For it is the gift of wolves that their song can be heard even beyond the Final Boundary. They sing and their song is beautiful, a symphony of howls to reach the spirits of the dead and know that these creatures at least would always watch over, respect, and remember them. The Wolves would be the Speakers for the Dead and they would belong to Death now. They would be Her creatures.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grand Elder Wood: Realm of Gaia

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down