The Iron Heaven: Realm of Zargor

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Iron Heaven: Realm of Zargor

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 8:15 am

The Iron Heaven the realm of the Great Construct Arios, a planet of sorts made entirely of metal. The Machine Sphere is constantly changing, rearranging it's surface and innards at random. Within the Great Construct wonders aimlessly he has presented something to the Divine Engines and the answer had not been what he had expected, now he needed to contemplate that answer. As he moves the area around him appears to weaponize becoming more dangerous and lethal beginning to attack him. He moves gracefully past blasts, bullets, and flying metal spears, dodging blades and quickly moving saws. He tries to meditate during his self-made trials of survival, to understand better the wisdom of the Engines.

soundtrack:

Last edited by The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 4:43 am

Suddenly from the sky comes a white raven as it comes close to Arios it suddenly bursts appearing to fragment and explode into a swarm of white feathers and falling to the ground from where the white raven once was is a glass bottle corked, containing a rolled up piece of parchment. The Parchment radiates with a slightly humming golden glow. You might get the feeling that the parchment might actually also act as a token of one-time permission to enter a realm as well as evidently a message of some sort.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Arios

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:46 am

The area Arios with in begins to quiet down, still dodging and moving through the obstacle course of sorts until all the apertures and weird turrets, blades, and what have you had all returned to their confines within the walls, ceiling, and floor. Finally reaching the bottle the great construct, who to those wondering appeared to be a great mechanical man covered in reflective metallic plates and visible gears protruding from here and there on his body, and wherever there were cracks or holes revealing his inner structure one might see heated gears and pistons all under a steady red hot glow coming from deep within the heart of the metal beast. His metal fingers close around the bottle easily smashing it to pieces and closing around it's contents. It would appear that opening the parchment might be difficult with such big hands, but as he holds the parchment in the open palm of one hand the other comes close pointing a finger whose tip pops open allowing slender and long little robotic arms shuffle out easily unrolling the message for him to scrutinize.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 1:40 pm

The Message reads as the following

Greetings Sibling!

I, Omega and our mutual sister Maker Death; would like to suggest the making of a shared realm. There is much we believe a shared realm could achieve for all our benefit. Also we've had some ideas about creating a market and a form of gambling within the shared realm that could prove entertaining and potentially useful. We would love to discuss things further if you're not entirely on board yet. If you agree to doing this though please find some way of confirming that you are on board as only through our united consent can we achieve this feat and if you've decided that you're against it we would like the chance to convince you... although if you are determined and nothing we say can change your mind... perhaps you can let us know in that case, so that we might pursue other goals ... perhaps finding another way to provide our family with a way to meet. Of course if you have not yet noticed this message can also serve as a one-time invitation to my realm, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself sometime regardless of your opinion on the matter of the shared realm I will always welcome the company of my siblings.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Arios

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:04 am

Arios muses over the message for a moment. Reaching a decision he pulls off a chunk off machine from it's arm and than tosses it at one of the nearby walls. The walls opens a chute gobbling up the metal sphere and shooting it outside of the Machine Realm entirely sending it on it's journey to his sibling's realm.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Arios

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 4:45 am

Finished with that, Arios turns back to the room. The many turrets and obstacles from before coming once more out of the walls, floor, and ceiling. Arios content to continue working through the room back and forth in an infinite test of self.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Arios

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 5:19 pm

Suddenly he stops his test of self, gesturing for the obstacle course to return to it's state behind the walls and floor and ceiling as well. Standing to the side he muses for a moment, his metal face twisted by the process of thought. Than with a shrug he leans against the wall and waits for the newcomer.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 8:29 pm

Omega appears in a swirling pillar of flame, letting it flicker off him and fade before giving a smile. His clothes have changed once more, he still wears a back skirt, thick leather trousers and heavy boots, but he wears nothing over his torso. Stretching his muscles as he eyes Arios. "Alright big guy, I'm ready give me your worst."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Arios

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:38 pm

The Metal Man grins a steely grin with iron teeth. You might regret saying that little Maker. You absolutely sure you want me to train you? I've heard some crazy ideas, but submitting yourself to my tutelage? You must be mad as a hatter punk. Giving the Free Maker a hard look, he couldn't figure this guy out. He had gone to so much effort for the shared realm and than that Pantheon of his, he had what he wanted. Was he trying to earn the Maker of War's respect? Try to get him to join the Pantheon too? That didn't make a lot of sense, the Free Maker's Pantheon unlikely needed more Makers. No this was something else? The Free Maker had more than enough power, he didn't really need to learn how to physically fight... did he?
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:28 am

Omega finishes his stretches and gives the Maker of War a sharp nod, getting himself prepared in stance, letting his body hang loose for now. He would be or at least attempt to be ready for the first move.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Arios

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:56 pm

The Maker of War gives a shrug, before suddenly like a piston or a bullet he springs forward his fist targeting the Free Maker's face. Ready to be countered if that was the case and counter that counter with a strong kick to the rib cage.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 04 Mar 2016, 12:51 am

Of course the Free Maker wasn't combat trained in anyway and even with all his powers he couldn't react fast enough to dodge or block even the first attack, taking a steel fist directly to his face and flying into the nearest hard flat surface. Falling limply to the floor, his head was spinning and he blacked out for a good minute. Blinking as his head literally spins or at least as far as he can tell. "Ow..."
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Arios

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 05 Mar 2016, 3:47 am

Arios chuckles before coming over and offering Omega a hand. Once again are you absolutely sure that you want to do this? It won't be easy and you'll probably get hurt... ALOT ... you can always back out you know. Giving the Free Maker that looked like it might actually be genuine concern. He didn't want to break the poor young Maker in half or anything like that.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

El-U

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 7:19 am

El-U arrives in a storm of metal feathers. Landing outside the 'Iron Heaven' and entering the mechanical citadel of the Maker of War. The Arch High Seraphim is ready for anything he had been warned before coming in his mind by Arios that it would indeed be a test of El-U's worthiness to enter the Iron Heaven.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 7:58 am

Omega shakes his head, "No. I want to do this... I have to do this. No pain no gain right?" He says with a chuckle wiping some blood of the corner of his mouth and attempting to steady himself for round 2.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The First Weapons

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:39 am

Suddenly there is a loud clap as two comet like bodies appear to practically punch a hole through reality and start shooting straight into the Realm, both are of average size for a blazing meteor about to make impact with the physical part of your realm... I would suggest doing something about that.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: The Fourth Request

Post  Zargor on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 6:21 am

Zargor looks at the bodies coming toward him and says, "Great teller of battles past and future, I would humbly request that you give me total and complete control over these two unwanted objects or beings entering my realm and; failing your ability to grant that, send them back with twice the ardor from whence they came."

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zargor: A look of horror briefly crosses Zargor's face as one possibility occurs

Post  Zargor on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 3:50 pm

"If these are my children, primal weapons, come to be here, then 'control' in this immediate case would be to land safely and perfectly intact at my feet barring a need to be elsewhere by earlier action."

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Post  Zargor on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 10:28 am

After facepalming, Zargor sighs.

If time is fluid, he tries to just make everything he just did (since it was just him and not interacting with anyone else) totally a "Daydream" that didn't actually happen and if so, he'll exert his TOTAL CONTROL of his own realm and take the two ...whatevers they are and set them gently on the ground in front of him.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller: Silly Goose

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:03 pm

As Zargor anguished he didn't notice that as soon as he willed them to be right before them ... they were. They had been the whole time, making everything he had done seem quite silly really. One of them was a sword exactly as he had envisioned when he first created the first weapons. The second was also a sword almost exactly the same as the other... only with a blade as black as ink.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:13 pm

Omega not being the Lord of this realm and being within it under your permission was actually affected by your manipulation of your realms time, as he should be. Which means he basically has no clue what's going on and one moment you were training, than you changed into an entirely different person and than you had two swords. "Wait... what? Hold on a tick, what just happened? Um... You're not Arios, not anymore... not really are you? You're Zargor now... okay, I'm caught up on that... but what's with the swords? Oh! They're the first weapons aren't they? We aren't training with those are we?" Looking slightly concerned, although his eyes reveal the gears spinning in his head as he tries to catch up on all that's happened while time was muddled. Strangely this has only affected the Omega in your realm as the other Omega's in the Primal Nexus are of course well aware of current events.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

El-U

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:21 am

The Metallic Arch High Seraphim like Omega is terribly confused, he like Omega was not the lord of the realm. The warp on time had affected him as well, and now he stares at his Maker with a slightly confused like on his face and extremely curious about the two swords that came out of nowhere.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Word Kept

Post  Zargor on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 11:48 am

"I keep my word.  My predecesor made an agreement.  Pick a weapon.  We will fight until you do what is being prepared.  But I do not want to hear you SPEAK. Listen to me as I instruct, or leave.  I really care not either way."

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 11:58 am

Omega nods, moving forward toward the weapons and reaching his hand out toward the hilt of the sword with the ink-black blade. Suddenly though he stops himself, something about the blade unsettles him. Deciding instead to go for the sword with a blade of proper steel instead. Picking it up and feeling it's weight in his hand and looking at the reflection of himself on the steel. He wasn't sure he liked using a weapon... something more proper about using your fists he thought. Still if he would learn from the Maker of War he would learn properly. Taking the closest thing to a proper stance and holding the sword before him. Of course it wasn't a very proper stance nor was he holding the sword very well. At least he looked better form than Hilal had in his realm.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Meticulous

Post  Zargor on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 12:08 pm

With time not meaning much here, War understands what Omega has to do and has a better idea why he is asking.

"We are Makers.  You aren't what you will be yet.  I control my realm, so let us take advantage of the montage."

It isn't so much that time is broken, so much as it is BENT.

He is going to start by a series of wax on, wax off techniques to teach the concept of Omega's body how to fight.  He will make this realm as close to a brutal physical one as possible, Omega can reject the feelings but he has to accept them to LEARN, to feel pain, to bleed and to fear death.

For now though pain is enough.  It is not gleefully caused but he teaches him how to WORK in a physical format, an understanding of what a weapon is meant to do, which is kill.

He is the keeper of doors for a lot of things, not just the existential sphere.

They actually start with sticks, despite him telling him to take up the weapon but in the effect of Montage, he is also training with the real blade at the same time, assumed skill and knowledge transferred unspoken by the act of accepting the teaching, honorably taught.

Sure, it would be easier if Omega could ask questions but this is what War does, and there literally is no better teacher at it in creation.

But it doesn't end with the primal blades.

He also begins to train him in weapons that do not yet exist, melee weapons that COULD not exist.  This is not the teaching of sword play or fencing or Karate, it is the formation of a new art of fighting, specifically designed around Omega's very being, including weapons designed to take who and what he is into account and adjust.

He is teaching him how to KNOW what he can fight best with, even if that also involves the sword he already made.  Maybe the blade is his weapon, maybe a glaive.  As War teaches him, Omega will learn to understand.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Iron Heaven: Realm of Zargor

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next