The Citadel of Light: Realm of Fayth

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Citadel of Light: Realm of Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 8:48 am

The realm of the Maker of Light appears to be a grand ivory and gold citadel resting on the top of a great mountain suspended in the clouds. The citadel itself appears to radiate light from it's base to the top of it's many towers. Fayth rests floating just above the top of the tallest of these towers nothing more than a blazing point of light itself, it has no face and no features only the pure light that beams forth from it's formless body. It contemplates 'divinity' and attempts to understand it's own purpose in existence.

Last edited by The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 4:45 am

Suddenly from the sky comes a white raven as it comes close to Fayth it suddenly bursts appearing to fragment and explode into a swarm of white feathers and falling to the ground from where the white raven once was is a glass bottle corked, containing a rolled up piece of parchment. The Parchment radiates with a slightly humming golden glow. You might get the feeling that the parchment might actually also act as a token of one-time permission to enter a realm as well as evidently a message of some sort.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 10:56 am

Fayth focuses on the message in the bottle, slowly it contemplates if it desires to even take a form capable of opening the bottle... than it contemplates if it wants to even read what is inside the message. After what seems like eons in it's own realm the bottle finally pops open of it's own accord, the message slips out and floats up towards Fayth. It unrolls itself as it flies and presents itself towards the light.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 1:49 pm

The Message reads as the following

Greetings Sibling!

I, Omega and our mutual sister Maker Death; would like to suggest the making of a shared realm. There is much we believe a shared realm could achieve for all our benefit. Also we've had some ideas about creating a market and a form of gambling within the shared realm that could prove entertaining and potentially useful. We would love to discuss things further if you're not entirely on board yet. If you agree to doing this though please find some way of confirming that you are on board as only through our united consent can we achieve this feat and if you've decided that you're against it we would like the chance to convince you... although if you are determined and nothing we say can change your mind... perhaps you can let us know in that case, so that we might pursue other goals ... perhaps finding another way to provide our family with a way to meet. Of course if you have not yet noticed this message can also serve as a one-time invitation to my realm, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself sometime regardless of your opinion on the matter of the shared realm I will always welcome the company of my siblings.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 2:27 pm

Fayth begins to rise into the air and than with a blast outward it spreads it's blind light across it's realm. When the light finally withdraws it leaves behind 14 lights in it's place circling around the light of Fayth. The first light takes on a golden hue and spreads 12 golden wings from it's back, taking a shape that is androgynous and doesn't really appear to be male or female. Golden haired and golden eyed, the creature turns landing on the top of the tower and kneeling before it's lord. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over Life, your name will be H-El. The second light sprouts eight wings of scarlet flame, the same androgynous features only with crimson hair and eyes and dark ashen skin. The creature appears to be dressed in scarlet armor not that different in style from his golden armored sibling. Only instead of the emblem of the sun a symbol of flame adorns it's breastplate. This second creature wields a flaming sword and like the one that came before comes before Fayth and kneels before it's radiance. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over Fire, your name will be El-R. The third light seems to fade almost snuffing out entirely, but not quite taking on a dark hue. It sprouts ten wings as black as night, it's skin is a similar hue. It's hair and eyes are as dark as the rest of it, and it appears to be robed in shadows. It comes before Fayth and kneels as it's siblings have done. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over Shadows, your name will be Syn. The fourth light sprouts eight wings of brown, gray, and white feathers similar to that of a hawk or falcon. The fourth one like the others so far appears to be androgynous and has tanned skin and dark brown hair. This one has the legs of a goat or perhaps a stag, as it also has the antlers of a stag. It has cat eyes and the ears of a rabbit, the tail of a lion and claws adorn it's fingertips. It's armored like the red and gold one, only it's armor appears to be bronze and embedded with emeralds. It comes before Fayth and kneels to the light, I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over the Earth, your name will be Araha. The fifth light begins to fade and as is does it shapes into the a being made almost entirely out of seamless metal. It appears to have androgynous face like it's previous siblings, and has ten wings made of the same metal that it's body appears to be made from. It wears no armor, yet has a great sword in it's hand. Flying down it comes to kneel before the light like the others. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over War, your name will be El-U. The sixth light becomes prismatic and made of many colors before it sprouts 12 wings each one made of many different unique colors, the being attached to them is androgynous like the ones before. It is dressed in indigo and violet robes with green and gold here and there. The being has long flowing violet hair and strange prismatic eyes. It is antlered like the fourth one although it doesn't appear to have any other animal features. In a moment it disappears in a wisp and reappears before Fayth apparently not content to just fly like the previous beings born of the light, kneeling like the others. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over Magic, your name will be El-S. The seventh light began it's transformation brightening brilliantly before fading and revealing the first of the beings that appears to have a gender. It's bright white wings spread to show a masculine face and a body with masculine features dressed in gleaming armor and pure white garments underneath. He has blonde hair and blue eyes and would appear the most 'human' if human was a thing yet out of all of them. He wields a great sword like his warrior sibling, but also appears to have a silver shield. He comes and kneels reverently before the light of Fayth. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over Light, your name will be El-M. The eighth light changes to a different sort of light, the shiny sticky and quick light of electricity. This being spreads eight wings of lightning and turns to reveal gray hair and ashen skin, with electric blue eyes. It's features are androgynous like the first six beings, it wears off-white glossy armor with the emblem of a storm cloud on the breastplate. It comes to kneel down before the light of Fayth. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over the Winds, your name will be Tiels. The ninth light appears to become pink before sprouting it's eight wings which in some ways appeared to be a strange sort of long pinkish blue fin instead of a proper fin. The creature is androgynous like most of the others, it doesn't appear humanoid really at all unlike the others though. Instead of legs it appears to have a fin and it's fingers are webbed and it's face is more like that of a fish than anything else... if 'fishes' were a thing yet. It swims through the air it would seem more than fly and it's kneeling is strange at the very least to observe. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over Water, your name will be El-G. The tenth one's light appears to become dark and strangely hollow, before it changes itself to the 12 winged creature wearing robes of darkness. It's wings are strangely decayed and almost skeletal and although it wears a silver skull mask over it's more than literal skull it's obvious that the whole creature is a skeleton and it wields a scythe made of metal fused to bone. It flies shrieking like a banshee all the while to the steep of the tallest tower and kneels before the light. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over Death, your name will be Al-Maut. The eleventh light spread it's 12 diamond and gemstone encrusted wings, the entire creature appears to be embedded with gems and has no gender like so many before it. It wears no garments having nothing to hide so to speak, appearing to be more gem and diamond, quartz and crystal than flesh and blood. It's eyes are even of diamond and it's head is bald. It fades out and fades in before the light, like the sibling with dominion over Magic it appeared unsatisfied with just flying to it's perch. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim of Dominion over the Mind, your name will be Chokhmah. The twelfth light turns blue before changing to something of flesh and blood... or perhaps not. Instead a strange creature of letters and numbers and moving light and energy is shaped with no apparent face or physical body. Light shapes the eyes and the only indication of gender or features beyond that is the long woven hair made of light coiled as if by some moving wire. The wings appear to be woven from the same strange energy woven with letters and numbers and their is ten of them. The creature moves jerkily and makes a noise like static as it approaches the tower's perch. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim with Dominion over Love, your name will be Chem-L. The thirteenth light becomes bright like El-M's light and prismatic like El-S's light. Changing it appears to become something totally alien, a strange gray creature with several parts flying around each other separately, even it's wings are separated from it and appear to be more like plates than actual wings. There are 14 wings flying around the creature and as it disassembles itself the wings spin around the pieces appearing to suspend them as they travel to the creature's designated perch. Finally assembling again to something seeming close to order, but still the separate parts of the creature move around and only keep a relatively loose definition of order and sense. I will name you the Arch High Seraphim with Dominion over Spirits, your name will be One. The final light left, appears to brighten like a few of the others have only the brightness and even the light itself appears to become chaotic and wild. Finally it takes the shape androgynous child-like being with pale and perfect skin and large beautiful eyes. The child appears physically perfect and has seven pure bright white wings and seven raven dark wings. The young being's body is covered in symbols and markings and a it wears a well fitted white and black robe. It comes before Fayth the last of the Light Maker's creations, I will name you the Arch High Seraphim with Dominion over Freedom, your name will be Hilal. The 14 Arch High Seraphim kneel before Fayth, Maker of the Light. Speaking in unison, "Blessed be the 14 Makers, Blessed be the Divine Engines and Blessed be the Storyteller Maker of the All. We shall serve the 14 loyally until the end of infinity." Fayth is pleased, although it knows that before it can send it's creations to their intended destinations that it would have to offer them properly to those they would serve. It would require a message to the other Makers, first though it should reply to the message that had already been received. Floating the Message from the Free Maker and his friend to the Arch High Seraphim El-M, Fayth instructs El-M to take the Message and the Arch High Seraphim Hilal to the Free Maker's Realm, instructing El-M how to act as an emissary in Fayth's stead and to represent Fayth in these matters. Than the two Arch High Seraphim were off, leaving Fayth to consider how to approach it's other siblings with the Arch High Seraphim.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 4:54 am

The blinding light that is Fayth calls forth the first of the Arch High Seraphim. H-El you will be the servitor of Artias if she accepts you. I will send her a message offering you to her, dependent on her response you will be sent to the realm of the Great Spirit of Life. You will serve her with complete loyalty and she will have absolute authority over you. The golden creature bows low, Of course Lord of Light, I will obey the Golden Phoenix Artias, and serve her with everything that I am.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 5:46 am

The Golden Maker of Life, Artias has accepted you. You are free to leave from here and enter her realm. The Blinding Light of Fayth speaks to H-El, who bows before obediently flying away and disappearing into a golden sunbeam that fades away into nothing. Fayth the Lord of Light turns to El-R, I will now send a message to the fiery sibling the Maker of Fire, to see if he will accept you El-R as his servitor.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: The Citadel of Light: Realm of Fayth

Post  Que on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:00 pm

An odd looking raven flew into Fayth's realm, and landed on his shoulder with a swoop of his elegant wings. Got A Message From Lady Death For Ya. he crowed melodically before snapping at some itch on his wing.

Last edited by Que on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:01 pm

The blinding light turns it's attention to the crow, Yes little messenger? What words do you bring from Death? The words are like immaculate and pure light given sound, given voice and a little hard to hear honestly. The other Arch High Seraphim appear around the light and seem to face the crow all of them curious about it's presence and meaning. All except one who immediately began to approach the raven, this one the skeletal one with silver mask of a grinning skull molded and fitted perfectly on a literal skull. The scythe wielding grim angel of death comes right up to the crow and seems to make strange inarticulate screeches at it, what might appear as an attempt at communication. Perhaps the raven understood it in a way that the others could not, if so perhaps it was something along the lines of 'oh this is so exciting! I finally get to meet another servant of the woman who will soon be my own mistress! Is it fun working for Death, I feel like it would be the sort of thing that would be fun, oh my god! I'm so excited! eeeeeeeeeeek!!!'
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 3:04 pm

"Fayth, I wonder if you realize these people you're making might have thoughts and feelings of their own? That they might not want to leave this place and serve others? What if they wanted to stay?" Quote, unquote that was, from Lady Death herself, promise you. the bird reiterated as eloquently as a bird could.
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 3:23 pm

The Blinding Light was silent and than it's voice rang out into the realm. Do any of you wish not to serve the Maker you have been designated? Immediately each of the Arch High Seraphim replied in unison, We desire nothing more than to serve the Makers for which we have been made! All hail the 14 corners! All hail the 14 Makers children of the Primal Nexus! (All of them except the Arch High Seraphim with Dominion over Death who screeched, but basically meant the same thing.)
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:41 pm

Right, okay. Response recorded General, smell you later. Matthew croaked as he ruffled his feathers, and flew off.

Last edited by Que on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 11:00 am

The blinding light centers it's focus still on the raven, Wait! Messenger of Death, you are already here, would you not take the servitor of your Mistress with you? The Arch High Seraphim had begun following the bird, and apparently both expected and desperately wished to follow the bird. Screech pleading that it be allowed to do so.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Que on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 2:50 pm

So long as you keep your trap shut during the trip, I don't mind Matthew rasped gruffly, that screeching got on his nerves, he thought. (I find this hilarious considering most people find the sound Ravens make equally annoying)
Que
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 3:05 pm

The Arch High Seraphim nods eagerly, now keeping silent so as to appease the raven. Fayth, satisfied that the Angel of Death was on it's way, turns it's attention back to the rest of the Arch High Seraphim.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 29 Feb 2016, 9:46 am

The Maker of Fire has accepted you, leave to serve your Maker El-R. The Blinding Light Spoke and El-R the fiery angel who now had another sword of flame, bows reverently and disappears in a pillar of flame. The Lord of Light turning to the other Arch High Seraphim all of them had a new shining blade wrapped in fire. Syn Seraphim of Shadows I will now speak to Valia the Maker of Shadows and offer you to her.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 7:17 pm

Syn you have been accepted by your Maker, go to them. The shadowy winged figure of the Arch High Seraphim Syn, bows low to the Lord of Light before their departure in a fading of shadows. The blinding light focuses on the next of the Arch High Seraphim, Arah. Arah, you will be the next I will send. I will offer you to the Maker of Earth. The Arch High Seraphim Arah more beast in some ways than 'angel' if that was what the Arch High Seraphim were meant to represent... although that itself is debatable... honestly.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 4:17 pm

Araha you have been accepted please take your leave and join your Maker. The bestial Arch High Seraphim bows before leaving in a twirling storm of leaves, feathers, and assorted twigs. The Blinding light now turning to the next of the Arch High Seraphim, El-U I will notify the Maker of War that you are to be offered to him. The Angel of Metal with it's great sword of metal and now a second sword cloaked in flames, bows and waits patiently to be sent on it's way.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 7:14 am

El-U you have been accepted by your Maker, please take your leave. The Metal Angel bows his head before disappearing in a pillar of black smoke and combustive fire not the same as the clean flame that took El-R away. The Blinding Light, Fayth turns it's rays to shine on the next of the Arch High Seraphim. The antlered and many-colored winged form of El-S comes forward and bows. El-S I will send a message to the new Maker of Magic and see if he will accept you now.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:15 am

Fayth turns it's blinding rays upon El-S. You have been accepted by your Maker, go to them and serve well. The Arch High Seraphim bows low before vanishing in a pillar of mystical vapors. The Lord of Light turns it's attention now to El-M, you are my Arch High Seraphim. You will remain here and serve me. The Arch High Seraphim of Light bows his head, yes my Lord of Light. I am faithful as always. The Blinding Light that was the Great Spirit of Light begins to turn his attention to the next of the Arch High Seraphim before he notices a feather cross into his realm. Listening to the request it appears to consider before approving. Finally sending forth a beam of light it invites it's brother to enter it's realm. Turning it's Light to shine upon 'One'. It would appear One, that your Maker will be coming to claim you early. Turning to shine on Tiels the Arch High Seraphim of Winds. I will message your Maker and offer you to him.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Kairos

Post  Guestor on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 10:14 am

The Duke of Perfection arrived into the Citadel of Light. While his sphere form would have been more suited to reflect the light of the realm, for a gift he had to "dress" appropiately as it were.

"Cordial and gracious greetings to you, Maker of Light." He said with a gentle voice. According to Fayth, he would be awared something upon reaching this very realm, and although he had not come out of greed he considered that waiting for the gift would be the correct thing to do.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

El-M

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 8:17 am

The Arch High Seraphim of Light brings his sibling One over towards the aspect of Kairos within the Realm of Fayth. One still a strange gray alien thing made up of it's different components follows. It's many pieces swiveling and orbiting about what at least looks like something akin to a torso and a head, although there is no neck connecting them. The head a large broken sphere like thing, the front of it forming something like a face without a mouth or nose and simply just the eyes which are really just holes leading into the inside of the sphere. The back of the sphere is completely gone with the spheres edges blown out like the sphere exploded from the outside. Within the sphere is a glowing orb with a strange brain like texture on it's outside. The creature makes no real noise, only approaches and than stops before Kairos. This creature is the Arch High Seraphim One, who is offered to you as your loyal servitor to be utilized in whatever capacity you see fit.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 8:22 am

Tiels you have been accepted by your Maker, please take your leave and join them. The electrical Angel of Winds disappears in a flash of lightning after bowing in acceptance. Next the light turns to the Arch Seraphim of Water the one called 'El-G'. I will alert the Maker of Water that you are waiting on them. Than finally turning to let it's rays land on Kairos and El-M and One. Greetings Brother Maker, I have created the Arch High Seraphim for the Makers. I offer this Arch High Seraphim One to you as your personal servitor and loyal subject. I hope you find this gift pleasing.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:26 am

"A most splendid gift you have made for me, Fayth." Said the Duke of Perfection as he inspected One. It was very pleasing to him, as the design had the traces of Divinity expected from Fayth but had ample of Spirit in it as well. Although Time may make Kairos say many things about Fayth in the future - who knew? - he would never question his fellow Maker's creative skills.

"From now now on, One, your home shall be the Oasis in the Nexus. Let us leave together now, since Fayth appears to be occupied with matters unrelated to me. I shall come later and speak with Fayth of other issues." He then turned to face the Maker of Light once more. "Thank you for this precious gift, Maker of Light. Farewell."

And he vanished, and took One with him. They both left for the Oasis in the Nexus.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 8:25 am

The Blinding Lord of Light appeared to not even really acknowledge the going of the Maker of Spirits. Not that he didn't notice and appreciate the Maker's words just that Kairos had been right he was busy. He appreciated that the Maker of Spirits could respect this fact and leave him to it. Arch High Seraphim El-G you have been accepted by your Maker, please take your leave. Now turning it's light to the spot where Al-Maut had been. The Seraphim of Death has been taken, so that means... Turning it's light now to Chokhmah the Arch High Seraphim of the Mind, Chokhmah you are an offering to the Maker of the Mind... or at least... I believe she is the Maker of the Mind. I shall send her a request to accept you.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down