The Storm Plains: Realm of Krozo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Storm Plains: Realm of Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 8:57 am

This realm appears to be infinite expanses of wasteland valleys while above an eternal storm rages, constant lightning flying down from the clouds and hitting the ground. The strange thing is that the energy stampeding across the valley appears to almost make a rhythm a orchestra of electricity flowing from cloud to cloud to the ground. Flying among these raging storm clouds is the lightning edged winged Storm King Krozo.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 4:47 am

Suddenly from the sky comes a white raven as it comes close to Krozo it suddenly bursts appearing to fragment and explode into a swarm of white feathers and floating softly and slowly towards the ground from where the white raven once was is a glass bottle corked, containing a rolled up piece of parchment. The Parchment radiates with a slightly humming golden glow. You might get the feeling that the parchment might actually also act as a token of one-time permission to enter a realm as well as evidently a message of some sort.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 11:05 am

Quickly Krozo flies through the sky and catches the bottle from the air. Dipping down lightning crashing around him, as he approaches the ground he bursts into a large swarm of different birds, as they move about the bottle it drifts among their wings down toward the ground with them. Finally they merge again into the form of a tall regal looking male with long dark brown hair tied back with a ribbon and a stylish well-trimed beard. Sharp dark eyes pick up the bottle as it falls toward them, the man catching it gracefully with one hand and than uncorking it with the other. An interesting thing about his robe is that it had all the colors and shapes of the storm in it, including the occasional flash of lightning accompanied with the sound of thunder. The man takes out the message and unfurling it begins to read.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 2:00 pm

The Message reads as the following

Greetings Sibling!

I, Omega and our mutual sister Maker Death; would like to suggest the making of a shared realm. There is much we believe a shared realm could achieve for all our benefit. Also we've had some ideas about creating a market and a form of gambling within the shared realm that could prove entertaining and potentially useful. We would love to discuss things further if you're not entirely on board yet. If you agree to doing this though please find some way of confirming that you are on board as only through our united consent can we achieve this feat and if you've decided that you're against it we would like the chance to convince you... although if you are determined and nothing we say can change your mind... perhaps you can let us know in that case, so that we might pursue other goals ... perhaps finding another way to provide our family with a way to meet. Of course if you have not yet noticed this message can also serve as a one-time invitation to my realm, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself sometime regardless of your opinion on the matter of the shared realm I will always welcome the company of my siblings.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 2:47 pm

Krozo smirks as he looks over the message again. Well I certainly wouldn't want to pass up a chance to meet my siblings, sounds like an excellent idea. Than with a flash of lightning and the crash of thunder he's gone.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 7:45 pm

Krozo races through his realm in a flash of lightning before returning to his true form the great thunder bird and takes to the skies to fly through the storm clouds once more keeping an eye on his realm. Of course in some form he remained in the realm of Omega and was even preparing to be within the shared realm when it was eventually made... truth be told he was even considering visiting Arios special combat realm. The idea of testing his mettle against the Maker of War was certainly enticing.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:06 am

With a strike of thunder the well-groomed dark haired charming man from before was back. Picking up the feather that had fallen into his realm and he thought about it for a moment before with a shrug he throws it onto the ground before him. "I suppose you may come and visit if you like, it's always nice to meet a new sibling... or an old one with a new face?"

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: The Storm Plains: Realm of Krozo

Post  Guestor on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 11:21 am

An echo of the Maker of Spirits floated down the clouds, this time using neither of his favorite forms. A cloud, plain and simple, is what he found appropiate to appear as before the Maker of Wind. A cloud of Spirit.

"Hail, Krozo, Maker of Wind." He said, the cloud visible shifting every now and then to mimic the winds of the realm.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:35 pm

Krozo smiles at the Maker of Spirits, "Yo! What's up?" Grinning charmingly reaching his hand forward to shake his sibling's only to realize the Maker of Spirits didn't really have a hand to shake. Shrugging he lets his hand fall back to his side. "What'cha need Brother?"

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:14 pm

"Nothing in particular, cheerful Maker of the Wind. Do you have anything in mind you wish to discuss or should we enjoy some of the... Particulars of your realm, such as storms?"
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Death's Reply

Post  Que on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 8:02 pm

A paper aeroplane zooms into Krozo's realm, and delicately lands near him. If opened it read: Permission to Enter: Granted

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 4:02 am

Krozo chuckles, turning his head up to the sky. "If you wish... although... are you sure you can keep up?" With a flash of lightning and the sound of striking thunder the Storm King returned to his true form as the great Thunder Bird and races off into the sky. He is indeed very very very fast, after all who could be faster in the air than the Master of the Sky himself?

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 9:26 am

The Maker of Spirits graciously accepted the challengend and was soon not far behind the Thunder Bird. To his advantage, Spirit is inherently vacuous and eager to float. To his disadvantage, Spirit is also not Air. He eventually managed to prevent the Maker of Wind from disappearing in the distance but he was not able to beat him at his own game.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tiels

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 8:24 am

Suddenly with a flash of lightning the electrical based Arch High Seraphim of Air enters the realm of his Maker and flies into the clouds. It follows in the wake of the flying and racing Kairos and Krozo. It doesn't really mind being so far behind, it has been allowed to come here and join in the jubilation of the skies. So far it was content, as it was.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:03 am

After a moment Krozo slows down, deciding that with all said and done he had won his race. Still that didn't mean they couldn't just enjoy the moment. Krozo was all about enjoying the moment. Flying through the air, feeling the wind on his wings. Dodging the lightning bolts and singing with the thunder. Krozo was enjoying being in his element and he wasn't about to slow down now. Making a upside turn and flying upside down he passed Kairos with a laugh, enticing the Maker of Spirits and his new electrical angel to dancing with him in the air.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:43 am

"That is a difference kind of game you are playing now, Krozo. I can defeat you at this one." The Maker of Spirits then shifted to form the Sphere of Dreams once more, and this time he spun around the wind, grabbing clouds as if they were tools and using them to harmoniously make an spectable of light and thunder, the first emanating from his spheric form, the second reflecting from it's surface.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 11:07 am

Krozo doesn't seem to complain if anything he allows it and flies with the clouds and the electricity allowing his Arch High Seraphim to join the fun. It wasn't really a contest to him anymore, just two Makers and a Arch High Seraphim having a blast making a light and cloud show. He was also enjoying flying around and through all of it, it was almost like flying through the cosmic energy of nebulae and lights and colors that he experienced when speaking with the Storyteller, not quite the same, but very close.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 11:24 am

The Sphere of Dreams was getting tired of so much energy being spent, but as a being made of energy itself he was not afraid of running out of it. Just... Getting so tired that he might not be able to move for quite a while. That was something that could happen, specially if you are exerting yourself to beat someone else. Even when that other person is not even trying to beat you anymore.

The Sphere of Dreams gathered the electric currents around him, and ended the spectacle with a mighty electric ball made from many collected thunders. Fireworks did not exist yet, but this was the closest he could make them to be.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 9:00 am

Of course Krozo flew right through and out of the explosion or fire works what have you before coming down close to the ground and finally transforming in a blast of lightning back into a man. Clapping and laughing with plenty of energy it would seem to keep going if he chose to. "Ah! That was fantastic!" With a sigh and still applauding the whole thing. "Brilliant Kairos, just brilliant!" Turning to the electrical Arch High Seraphim that lowered itself to give him a nod of approval. It had indeed been a grand show of light and color.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:16 am

The Duke of Perfection changed into his peacock form and made his way to the ground, then with a bow (as best as bird could bow, anyway) expressed his gratitude for the applause. "Thank you, thank you." He simply said.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 6:42 am

Krozo kept clapping for a moment, his Arch High Seraphim even following suit for a while. Eventually he let his hands fall back to his sides. "Well Kairos that was grand, just grand. Although I feel you may have come here for more than just some racing and a light show. Is there anything you'd like to discuss with me? I have been watching you out there in the primal nexus. I must say... you've been... well maybe not busy? but close to it?" Chuckling a little as he gives Kairos a charming smile, "I've even noticed you seem a little taken? Perhaps is the word with the Great Spirit of Life; Artias?" Winking at Kairos as he says it.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 9:34 am

"Well of course I have been busy, and I would be even busier if I had more creati-" He then realized what the Maker of Wind actually meant. "Wait, what? How do you know about that?! It was... It happened... It... It..." Kairos turned so red that for a moment he was more akin to a phoenix shaped like a peacock than a peacock proper.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 7:11 am

"To be entirely honest I didn't really know per-say, but the way she greeted you in her realm and than that song of yours? Well let's just say I can read between the lines. ... Well? What'cha going to do? Are you going to like... ask her out or something? Oh lord that sounds so 'high school' ... can that even be a thing yet? I suppose it can, anyway well you must do something." Chuckling in spite of himself, it appeared he was trying his level best not to be amused by Kairos's predicament.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 11:44 am

"Darn it, slain by my own words!" Kairos said as he deliberately covered his face with his wings. He waited until his emotions had cooled off sufficiently for him to remove his feathers from his face, which would now be it's usual blue color.

He sighed, and he spoke with doubt for the first time. "To be honest, Krozo, I am at a loss. I had considered a gift of song but she knows all too well my voice by now. A mere trinket would not do her justice, and I fear that gifting her a creation in the Howling Voud may very well not end well due to you-know-what."

The Duke of Perfection contemplated his surroundings for a moment before once more directing his eyes toward Krozo. "I get the slight feeling that I am going to regret asking this question but... What would you do in my place?"
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fifth Request

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 12:15 pm

"I know this may seem sudden and somewhat unexpected, Krozo. And please forgive my rude manner this time, but I need something from you." Kairos prepares to request something for the fifth time.

"I need something, anything, made of pure Wind. Only you can make this, and it may mean the difference between victory and defeat in my coming battle against the Old One."
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top