The Flying Seas: Realm of Ayasel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Flying Seas: Realm of Ayasel

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 9:10 am

The Land of Karakia is actually pretty fantastic to see, a infinite space layed with different oceans each one suspended in the air above the one below it. The 'Ground' of the realm is a infinite ocean both on the sides and underneath having no knowable 'bottom'. Above is it is a immeasurable expanse of suspended water and above that the same and so on, far off are orbs of light that act as the realm's 'suns' and their light streams through the water having a prismatic effect coloring the waters in a vivid in spectacular way. The great kraken Karakia swims from one layer to the other jumping from one sea to another twisting and spiraling in a way dancing in the water.

soundtrack:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 4:48 am

Suddenly from the sky comes a white raven as it comes close to Karakia it suddenly bursts appearing to fragment and explode into a swarm of white feathers and falling into the water and floating on it's surface, from where the white raven once was is a glass bottle corked, containing a rolled up piece of parchment. The Parchment radiates with a slightly humming golden glow. You might get the feeling that the parchment might actually also act as a token of one-time permission to enter a realm as well as evidently a message of some sort.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Karakia

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 11:14 am

Karakia notices the floating bottle and curious comes close, touching it with one of her many many tentacles. After figuring out exactly what it was and bringing it close to one of her massive eyes she basically tries to open it with one of her suckers, but fails and in the end finds smashing it is the only solution. A little sad to see the shining thing smashed, she finds comfort in the pretty sharp shards although she figures nobody would want to swim into them so she removes them from the water letting them instead fly into the sky and multiply adding another prismatic effect to the colored light of her realm. With a invisible smile, she moves through the water bringing the somehow very resilient parchment up to her eye to read this message.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 2:07 pm

The Message reads as the following

Greetings Sibling!

I, Omega and our mutual sister Maker Death; would like to suggest the making of a shared realm. There is much we believe a shared realm could achieve for all our benefit. Also we've had some ideas about creating a market and a form of gambling within the shared realm that could prove entertaining and potentially useful. We would love to discuss things further if you're not entirely on board yet. If you agree to doing this though please find some way of confirming that you are on board as only through our united consent can we achieve this feat and if you've decided that you're against it we would like the chance to convince you... although if you are determined and nothing we say can change your mind... perhaps you can let us know in that case, so that we might pursue other goals ... perhaps finding another way to provide our family with a way to meet. Of course if you have not yet noticed this message can also serve as a one-time invitation to my realm, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself sometime regardless of your opinion on the matter of the shared realm I will always welcome the company of my siblings.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Karakia

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 2:58 pm

Karakia loved the idea, the more she thought about it the more she approved. With a splash she jumps from one sea to another and as she does she lets loose a song. The song wavers across the realm and lingers before it departs, pleased with herself she spins and dances in the sea below the one she left.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Karakia

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 9:55 pm

She considers what perhaps has come to pass, she even considered joining the Free Maker's Pantheon... then decided against it. She wasn't concerned about him trying to manipulate or gain power too quickly. She just didn't feel like joining a faction right now... she could totally get used to being on her own... for now anyway. Swimming her dance through the flying seas she sings a little song.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Karakia

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:12 am

Karakia noticed the pretty little feather and it made her happy. She was more than eager to meet another Maker and one that wanted to come to her realm! She was so excited immediately sending a channel of water back to lead the Maker of Spirits to the Realm of the Flying Seas.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Kairos

Post  Guestor on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 11:12 am

An echo of the Maker of Spirits followed the current into the Maker of Water's realm. But upon arrival he found it hard to maintain coherence, for water flowed not unlike spirit and could be just as capricious. In contrast to water however Spirit always maintained it's original substance unchanged, while water could at the mercy of other forces (such as fire) and thus change form due to this. After some time however he simply settled for flowing with the currents of the realm, the Sphere of Dreams making no effort to resist. Eventually and somehow - likely due to Karakia's will - he found himself in front of the Maker of Water.

"Cordial greetings, Maker of Water. I am Kairos, the Maker of Spirits." Kairos would have made a gesture beyond spinning, if the currents would have allowed him to. Still, he hoped it would suffice - polite intentions were better than nothing, he thought.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Karakia

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:46 pm

Karakia responds in a song similar to that of a mammal that had yet to exist and in some way had been foretold by the form of the Great White Whale. It is beautiful and it is the song of the ocean, it is her attempt perhaps to communicate. In her own way she sings of greeting, compassion, and curiosity. She sings of how pretty you are and how pretty your feather was, she sings of how sad she is that the Ocun was lost to you. She sings further of friendship and perhaps kindness. As she sings she also swims and dances in the water, in perhaps a way that only a Aquatic creature might really understand, but to a being of spirit could surely be beautiful none the less.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flying Seas: Realm of Ayasel

Post  Guestor on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:12 pm

The Sphere of Dreams has trouble following the flow of the water, but still can see the whale and hear the song without difficulty. He cannot sing in his status, but can at match the tone of the whale and project colors and sounds... A melody to the voice.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

El-G

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 9:04 am

Suddenly something comes shooting through the sky and diving fast into the water already containing Kairos and Karakia. It quickly swims like a rocket through the water, it appears to be an aquatic version of an Arch High Seraphim. Apparently it's the Arch High Seraphim of Water, El-G now accepted by it's Maker. So happy and excited to be in the Realm of it's Maker and free to serve. It joins it's own sea song to the chorus of melodies, singing of freedom and loyalty to it's Maker and joy from being allowed to come here.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Ayasel

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 11:06 am

The kraken's song swells, until it's bursting through every atom of the light filled water, until it's screaming. Karakia spins, and spins, until the water churns. The speed of it brings heat, boiling heat. And Karakia changes as she spins, becoming a girl with dark olive skin and mismatched eyes. She has liquid hair that's a little bit thicker than water and of a different sort of mass, it's a dark red and it meshes with the water, floating and swishing beautifully all around her. She looks like a very young mermaid with a fish-like tail that was muscular, had scales of every imagined colour, and a wide swirling fin of elegant and creative design. She wore a transparent white fishnet dress, bound tightly around her torso by a see-through gray corset that had different coloured cloths tied to the end of it making the skirt of the dress longer and more beautiful, and a simple black bra. She smiled at the Maker of Spirits as she stopped spinning, and the water stopped churning, becoming instantly as cool and welcoming as it had been before. Her hand came up to her mouth as she gasped quietly, and she spoke through the water, the words changed the colours of the water and had such force that they pushed through it. The words turned into little bubbles of colour and moved to the Maker of Spirit, and then turned into butterfly fish that swam off somewhere else. The words still reached him, alot faster than expected considering they went through so many strange transformations along the way. Oh, hello there. Who are you? Wait, I know you, you're the feather with lots of colors who was a whale but now he isn't, and you were homeless I think? But then, you were never, 'cause you had a home but you wanted your old one, but you didn't remember yourself so a big man said no and you were sad but really you were okay but you were sometimes mad and now you're here because you don't like the sticky guy who's dying and making everyone family and everything, only he's really sad 'cause he's killing himself by talking like that. Is there a word for killing yourself by talking to everyone and making everything happy and safe? I think so... But I forgot it, um... Why are you here again?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 11:14 am

"I believe the word you seek is 'sacrifice', changed anew Maker of Water." The Sphere of Dreams grinds to a halt, courteously enough so that the melody does not end abrutly but instead disappears in a decresendo.

"I was merely visiting your... Previous existence, as it were. If my presence bothers you, I can of course leave at any time."
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ayasel

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 11:56 am

Ayasel swims circles around Kairos and laughs her words forming insane things that had weight and fell through her realm as she spoke them into existence, by all means accidentally Oh! Oh! Sacrifice! That was the word. That's such a pretty word but it's sad and it means I'm going to lose my big brother and so I don't think I'm gonna like it anymore. It's yecchy, now, so I'm gonna forget it again and that way it won't work anymore and Omega will be fine and everyone will be safe, and happy anyway. I don't want you to go, you make me happy, 'cause you're colourful and you remind me of fishies, only I don't have any yet, but I will do except I have to remember to make them, only I might want to make bubbles first instead so the fishies can breathe. You wanted help, didn't you? Kairos needed my fishies, right? My, um, my money? Okay! I'll give you my money that makes things only I think I have to give it to big brother Krozo first because he wanted to help the Big Word thingy so that the um.... Nyarlathotep, yeah, Nyarlathotep, can't hurt us. Then I can give it all to you, or you can give me all your money that means making stuff disappear and I can try and turn it into money that makes things! Um, wait, can I do that? If I could do that, shouldn't you do that? Just think real hard and make the money thingies different! Right? Um... Maybe we should ask first though?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fourth Request

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 12:13 pm

"Ayasel." Kairos says somberly. "I know this request is sudden and different from our previous conversation, but now I am to undertake a pilgrimage to the realm where Zargor and the Old One fight. I must be the one to slay this monster." He pauses.

"I ask you: Please, grant me a gift of Water that I may use against the Old One. Whatever you wish to make, if anything, will serve."
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kairos' Boon

Post  Que on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 12:51 pm

Hello, hi, what's up? Wait, didn't we do that already? Yeah! We did! We said hello an' you were talking to me about things, but then I was doing something good, and then I was talking to some other people, and then I was paying attention to you again and you got me a fish and everything so I decided I like you a lot. Ayasel spoke, as she did all of her words became big bubbles all in different shapes, and then they floated off. The last word became a chair. She smiled at that, and her eyes got really big. She waved her hands about excitedly, and grabbed for the chair. Surprisingly the chair didn't pop in her hands, rather it settled into being, as if being touched by her had made it become real. She pulled it around her and sat in it with glee. Her tail shifted weirdly so she could maintain her position. She giggled. You wanted a thingy then, and you wanted a thingy now, so there isn't much difference right? I can give you an... um.... What's a thingy called when it helps you fight something mean? Should it be big? Should it have feathers? Should it have fins? Erm? She sighed, and closed her eyes with a furrowed brow, she was trying to focus on something. The fish he had given her was eating the bubbles she had made with her words, and accidentally ate her chair. She didn't mind, she was focusing on something. The fish swam circles around her. Ayasel opened her eyes wide with a happy laugh I know what to do! I saw cards before, and there was that card with the big word on it that made the inky man scared, and I knew that, and I can do it too, so here! she spoke excitedly as she reached inside her hair. Her hand went inside and through the liquid curls which concealed completely what was going on inside. She strained as she reached, putting her whole arm inside her mass of thick liquid bouncy curls and then pulling it out easily with a huff. In her palm was a deck of cards. It looked like an ordinary deck of tarot cards, as ordinary as tarot cards can look anyway. She handed them over to him with a childish smile.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Deck of Tarot Cards

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 12:55 pm

"Thank you, Ayasel. This gift will be most useful." Kairos was not one particularly favored by luck, but sometimes even chance and fate smiled upon him. When the time came to make use of chance, he would draw a card from the Deck.

"May we meet again, and farewell." And Kairos departed contented from Ayasel's realm, also noticing with some curiosity the fish he had made as a gift himself.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

El-G

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:05 pm

The Aquatic Arch High Seraphim swims up and makes whale songs at Ayasel, it fish purrs which apparently is a thing. It's fins flapping in the water as it jets about the delirious Maker of the Sea. It seems so pleased to be her Arch High Seraphim and it enjoys going after her bubbles... which apparently leads to a little back and forth with it and the fish with one of them racing after the other to get to her bubbles first.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Ayasel

Post  Que on Sat 19 Mar 2016, 7:46 am

Ayasel laughed, and laughed, and laughed at her companions playing with each other. Every little happy sound turning into colourful prismatic bubbles of different shape and size. And when she was done laughing she swam with them, dancing in the different waters. And as she danced with them she dived deeper into the waters, because there was in fact a bottom, or at least she felt there should be one for the moment. And for reasons no one save perhaps her fish (because not even she really knew), knew, she wanted to find the deepest depths of her waters.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum