The Gray Court: Realm of Truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gray Court: Realm of Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 9:37 am

The Realm of Truth is a great Palace, literally the whole Palace or inside of it at least is the realm itself with ever expanding corridors and always more than enough rooms for anyone. The great courting room is a large ballroom in it's center is a blossoming tree similar in some features to the blossoming cherry blossom tree. Something about the palace is a little off, a little overgrown a little wild one might say. Almost like the palace is merged with a forest itself, as Stags and other strange creatures will often appear wandering it's halls and sometimes a corrider appears to turn into a forest only to lead down a path towards a door leading to a scullery room or random parlor. Many mirrors adorn the walls although if one looks upon them instead of a normal reflection they see their true essence and nature reflected back at them, especially in the eyes.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 4:52 am

Suddenly from the sky comes a white raven as it comes close to Truth it suddenly bursts appearing to fragment and explode into a swarm of white feathers and falling to the ground from where the white raven once was is a glass bottle corked, containing a rolled up piece of parchment. The Parchment radiates with a slightly humming golden glow. You might get the feeling that the parchment might actually also act as a token of one-time permission to enter a realm as well as evidently a message of some sort.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 11:46 am

Truth moved through the halls of her realm, through it's corridors and rooms... silent and invisible. When it does reach the main room, than and only than does Truth decide that it's female. Draped in a light blue glow the strange blue haired and eyed female approaches the bottle on the floor near her blossoming tree. She is beautiful, more beautiful than can be described, almost too beautiful, so beautiful that it would hurt to look upon her too long, yet to look away might fill the heart with yearning. This female creature almost more the blue light than flesh and blood. She opens the bottle and takes out the message, uncurling it so that she might read what is written on the page.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 22 Feb 2016, 2:29 pm

The Message reads as the following

Greetings Sibling!

I, Omega and our mutual sister Maker Death; would like to suggest the making of a shared realm. There is much we believe a shared realm could achieve for all our benefit. Also we've had some ideas about creating a market and a form of gambling within the shared realm that could prove entertaining and potentially useful. We would love to discuss things further if you're not entirely on board yet. If you agree to doing this though please find some way of confirming that you are on board as only through our united consent can we achieve this feat and if you've decided that you're against it we would like the chance to convince you... although if you are determined and nothing we say can change your mind... perhaps you can let us know in that case, so that we might pursue other goals ... perhaps finding another way to provide our family with a way to meet. Of course if you have not yet noticed this message can also serve as a one-time invitation to my realm, please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself sometime regardless of your opinion on the matter of the shared realm I will always welcome the company of my siblings.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:25 pm

Truth doesn't smile nor does she frown, she simply closes the message and moves towards the tree. One moment she's there, the next she's gone. Only a pale blue pinprick of light left in her place, nestling itself in the branches of her tree for now.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 10:57 pm

The pale blue star blinks, and shadows move about the halls and corridors of the Gray Court. She watches and knows that in the coming ages what she creates here will serve a purpose. Eventually anyway as the dusty outlines of the figures of things not quite alive, but almost take form.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 12:58 pm

Suddenly Truth falls from the star hanging in the tree, she looses a bitter pained scream. Only managing to grip the feather of the Maker of Spirits before passing out cold. She had actually successfully charged the feather with her energy before losing her consciousness allowing her scream to act a message to her sibling... also in some small way although intentional or not is unknown acting as a form of permission for the Duke of Perfection as well.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Visitors

Post  Guestor on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 1:23 pm

The Sphere of Dreams manifested in the Gray Court, One unwillingly (but also without resistance) being dragged along for the ride. He inspected his surroundings until he found Truth knocked out. "...How did this even happen? Who could have committed this most dastardly act?" He changed into his peacock form and looked at One. "Your very first task, my archangel. Go forth and find the truth of the matter!" He did not even look back to realize that the truth was right in front of him, and thus One would stay in place.

The Duke of Perfection wanted to sing a song to wake Truth up, and concentrated on creating a gentle melody but unfortunately he ended up singing about dreams. Which could certainly backfire in this specific circumstance.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

One

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 8:38 am

Strangely and suddenly as soon as it was given a 'task' the pieces meshed into place forming into a steel-like form of a very alien looking creature, although at least humanoid with ... well okay four arms perhaps four legs, but a torso and pelvis, neck, and head like a person. It's wings however were still not attached to it's body and spun around it's back in a circle making a sort of semi-disc of 14 pieces.  Query: Subject: Truth Question: Cause of current Psychic, Physical, and Spiritual Distress? Answer: She has seen too much, she glimpsed the Nexus of Infinite Potential... such are the risks of having the gift to see potential futures. She may be irreparably damaged, without some kind of serious aid she will Die.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gray Court: Realm of Truth

Post  Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 8:52 am

Hi, hello Metatron, Kairos. As you may already know Truth gulped a hazardous amount of, well, basically herself. It will momentarily kill her unless something is done about it. I propose you pick her up and put her next to that tree. The Mind spoke before she had even fully materialized, and spoke quickly so as not to waste time. That tree, there. she reiterated, pointing it out. It was only a little ways away from Truth, and the Mind seemed like she could've done it herself. Unfortunately, sometimes omniscience had it's let downs.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kairos

Post  Guestor on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:03 am

Kairos wastes no time and changes into the Sphere of Dreams. A form better suited to manipulating his surroundings, the swirling colors around him departed the sphere and formed a bed under Truth, gently but slowly lifting her off the ground until she was neatly placed on the tree Mind had indicated.

"It is done. Is there anything else that can be done?" He asked to nobody in particular, although he had heard both One's and Mind's words.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Arch High Seraphim

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 5:26 am

One for whatever reason has already disassembled and further more appears to be inching away from the tree and Truth. Although it says nothing a silent vibe comes off him in waves. Run, for Storyteller's sake just run!

Chem-L the Arch High Seraphim of Love arrives at this point, immediately rushing to it's Maker's side.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Mind

Post  Que on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 7:43 am

You should probably listen to that guy, Kairos. The Mind said with a sigh as she moves closer to Truth. Not that it'll necessarily kill you if you don't, but you'll be a lot happier if you do. Well, depending on your definition of happiness.
Private Thoughts Shared With Chem-L:
Worry not, my love. She will survive this. The Maker of Spirits did what I could not, and it will save her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Escape

Post  Guestor on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 8:58 am

"Ah what the heck, if we are going to flee we are going to it the right way." Kairos once more grabs the unwilling (but also not resisting) One and escapes into his own realm in a puff of Spirit.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 11:30 am

Chem-L, The Mind, and Truth are left in the realm. Unfortunate or Lucky that the Maker of Spirits left when he did. He didn't get to see what happened next...

Suddenly Truth lurches awake and screams, and oh does she scream. Her scream is heard. Suddenly a branch of the tree sprouts from her chest and with it comes the blood... the blood of a Maker. She screams even more as more branches and roots drag her body physically apart snapping bones and splitting flesh as the tree devours Truth's Body. Chem-L screams although it's futile and tries to drag her back to no avail. Finally with on last crunch the tree finishes it's meal.

wait a moment... not everything is as it seems... and there is more to come.

The tree begins to lurch and move and tangle itself and melt all it once as black brier vines strike out from the dirt and drag and curl around the tree slowly and surely making itself into something else.

It starts with one jagged step out onto the marble, and than whatever this new thing is ... collapses to the ground. Coughing and sputtering as the thorny vines and the remains of the tree mesh more seamlessly into this new form.

I am Truth ... No More... Turning to The Mind, I need a new name don't I? I'm still me... just more? I am ... yes... I am the Eldritch now... I am the one who speaks for the Eldritch. It's saved me... you knew? You knew that it was speaking to me through the tree didn't you? Yes... yes I can see now, you aren't a Maker at all are you? Alright, you who are The Original what is my name? You know it don't you... the name I need? The name that has and always been meant for me? Not the final one, but the true one and the one I'll be using now?

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Rachael

Post  Que on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 12:07 pm

Hello, Esmerelda Elderwicks. The Mind answered the question and greeted her at the same time, she grinned and bowed deeply, far more deeply than she would've ever bowed to anyone else. I am, though not yet, forever in your debt Esmi. If you are ever in need. Ever in want for anything, I will be at your beck and call; though I must request, there are secrets that should be kept. Who I am is among the lot of them. Sometimes things are just better left unsaid. Rachael made no move to help Esmerelda up. It was a little odd. She had known her for so long. She had learned so much from her, she had even taken her position once, and been her. And now she was meeting her. It was all out of order. Well, in the infamous words of someone else she knew well "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey". She clasped her hands behind her back and practically stood to attention before who was once Truth, and waited for her beloved grandmother to stand, realizing that it was going to be the other way around now. Sort of, anyway.
This was how it worked.
She took a deep breath, she was finally Here.
It had been a long time coming.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chem-L

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 5:35 am

The Arch High Seraphim didn't understand at first, it was confused one moment there was the Maker of Love another there was the Maker of the Eldritch... where was the Maker of Love? Who was it supposed to serve? For now it stood dejected a distances from Esme with a low head. It's static existence winking in and out afflicted by it's sorrow.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Will

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 7:44 am

The Mind looked up at the Arch High Seraphim of Love and sighed. I'm supposing your Maker didn't really prepare for something like this, did he? she walked, her sweeping steps moving her skirt elegantly around her, toward the Angel. She looked into the child, and she smiled at it. You know, your purpose should not be to just serve. To just be for others is practically cruel, even if it may seem blasphemous to say so. I want you to have the freedom to choose more, for yourself. I want you to have your own Will, daughter of Fayth, and Angel of Love. I wonder if I'll piss anyone off in doing this? I wonder if I care. she shrugged, closed her eyes, and decided tweaking a little screw somewhere in exactly the right direction shouldn't hurt anything... much.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chem-L

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 10:11 am

The blue static digital Arch High Seraphim understood on some level, and it knew it was free. Still that didn't make it care any less for She who had been Truth and was now Esmeralda Elderwicks. It bowed to her and appeared to attempt communicating through the blue pixel words and numbers that made up it's form. That if it were to be free it would like to begin serving the Maker of the Eldritch as it would have served the Maker of Love.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 10:15 am

That may be all well and good, and I get the feeling that you'll be serving me for some time... at least... until you are needed to protect some one else. We still need a new Maker of Love to replace me, can't just leave one of the 14 corners unattended, one of the 14 original Maker thrones empty? Oh no, the storyteller would never have with it, and I would never hear the end of it. We must replace what has been taken... or perhaps changed is a better word. Turning to Chem-L and quickly scooping from it's form a small handful of whatever stuff it was that made up Chem-L. Throwing it at where the tree once stood and stepping back, from the ground began to grow another jagged and jerky tree, only this one had strange neon blue and green bark that seemed to have countless ones and zeros embedded into it. Branches spread and jumped and the wicked thing kept blinking in and out of existence and doing this weird thing where it all went white with black and gray fuzzes and it made this terrible buzzing noise.

From a single branch began to grow a blight electric blue apple.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Chem-L

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:24 pm

The static digital angel watched as the 'stuff' was scooped out of it, but as this happened and the tree grew it was like it drained Chem-L of his essence... or an aspect of his essence? Strangely enough what was left behind appeared to be a angel of stone and even more so than his siblings (he is now obviously male) as he only had two wings instead of the multiple he had before. He was completely stone and wore no clothes although he had no genitalia to speak of which I suppose made him gender-less. He still had a masculine form and didn't have female breasts. The Stone Angel moved slowly his smooth skin featureless and although moving somehow not moving at the same time. His stone eyes slowly changing to look towards Esme. Bowing before her through a strange jerky moving yet still transition of positions.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Maker of Spirits

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:44 pm

And Kairos did as he was told, and came forth into Esmeralda Elderwicks's realm. "I have arrived, Maker of the Eldritch." He said simply.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gray Court: Realm of Truth

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top