Hiya I'm Darashal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiya I'm Darashal

Post  Zargor on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 4:24 am

Name: Darashal
Title: Firebringer
Maker Position: Maker of Fire
Personality: Darashal is basically a good fellow; warm, passionate, amiable and social. But he is prone to fits of uncontrolled wrath and destruction from time to time that even he cannot control. This is particularly true if he feels he has been slighted or insulted in some way though he is also very creative and passionate about the arts.
Portrait: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PI49q-X4uBU/VWZ9v8Z-t6I/AAAAAAAAEQ4/HXbRtoqnO0U/s1600/230fireelemental.jpg

He is humanoid but consumed of flame that burns in varying levels of intensity. He is a convex vortex with a face, arms, and legs that slowly work from a ruby core inward to hues of orange, yellow, white and even occasionally flickers of blue outward. The eyes and his heart are a supernatural shade of the deepest most primal blood red imaginable, redder than blood could ever be, while the hues and shadows around him are translucent to opaque depending on his moods and thoughts.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 4:37 am

Welcome to the God's Game Darashal! I am so excited to see what you do! I'm so excited for this game! (I sort of hope we get some more people of course, but it's looking pretty awesome so far.)
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where are you advertizing?

Post  Zargor on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 10:04 am

I can post in the yahoo game groups I belong to of course. I am a long long term player and as long as you can work small or large then I can ensure you'll have something to work with Very Happy

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 10:12 am

Um... well actually we're advertising in a few places... (basically any nook and cranny I can find.) Mostly though our big advertise places are rpol.net although you can really only advertise there once, reddit, tumblr, and facebook. Just because those seem to be the most reliable spots at the moment, but as you can see it hasn't really fetched us many members yet. So if you have any spots to advertise and can, please do every member is appreciated. Also to answer your question about small or large it is the actual intention of this game to be very very long term, doesn't necessarily mean that anyone needs to stick with it forever or that there is an expectation for them to do so, but I definitely plan to be with the project for at the minimum several years. I'm prepared for this game to become a full-on community, (don't worry we'll be working on learning coding and stuff and be improving on the forum/forums that develop to make them much better looking than this.) So yes I can easily handle very small groups to massive groups. (I actually already have a few people ready to come on and play/admin they just aren't interested until the game has progressed a bit further and we have more people to work with. Also I'm more than open to players gaining admin positions I just take my time getting to know them first.)
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

I can provide links

Post  Zargor on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 10:13 am

To the yahoo groups and just advertize on my own social media feeds as I can. Or would you like me to advertize? Very Happy

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiya I'm Darashal

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 10:17 am

... mmm... <<
>>

What's the difference?

(Basically anything you can/want to do, the more warm bodies the better. Also if we run out of Maker positions, I'll just let people start with their own Original Maker Positions although they won't be starting with any boons/curses, might say that's a gift to those who join up quickly... and of course those core Makers will always sort of have an extra 'umph' to them.)
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Well

Post  Zargor on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 10:22 am

The main difference is if I show you the link to the three groups you might be able to follow up with another ad once a month in case I forget.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 10:43 am

Oh... I get it, why not both? Well I think you know what I mean, go ahead and advertise both here and there if you like. We even have an Advertisements sub-board where you can post the links if you like that way anyone interested in the groups themselves can go ahead and check them out. (Sorry this took a moment, I kept getting distracted.) Also feel free to let others know that if they're interested in advertising that the advertisement sub-board is there.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Great idea

Post  Zargor on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 10:14 am

I will do that and begin advertising the game. I'll post the links in a bit.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiya I'm Darashal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top