The Training Room: Realm of Zargor [Open]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Training Room: Realm of Zargor [Open]

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 5:23 pm

This realm was created with the permission of the Storyteller and his blessing with the use of a request. This realm is devoted to nonlethal combat and/or combat training. This realm belongs to Arios so he controls the rules and methods of combat allowed here, but if a Maker wishes to test their mettle against another in nonlethal combat this is the place. One of the only rules that is set in stone by the Storyteller himself is no combat here can lead to the death of any of the Makers.

OOC: You might notice there is an [Open] at the end of the title of this topic, yes that means that Makers may come and go from this realm without permission. This is only being allowed because Arios spent a request for it and this is a realm specifically for non-lethal combat and combat training. Meaning in other words it's a very small realm with a specific purpose and anyone here for something outside that purpose just may find themselves evicted from the realm entirely.

Last edited by The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arios

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 01 Mar 2016, 5:25 pm

Manifesting himself, he still took the form of a 'metal man'; but dressed himself in the traditional garbs of a dojo master which looked odd over his mechanical form. Still by the gaze of his robotic eyes one might be ill-advised to say anything about it. He waits for now, knowing that soon he would have more than enough siblings here to contend with.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Arios Becomes Zargor

Post  Zargor on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 6:29 am

The figure in the Gi changes.  Slightly.

He is clothed in iron, wind and fire; with only the element of water missing from the grinding gears of his persona. Dozens, nay thousands on closer inspections of miniscule adamantium gears work together to make the mighty figure of a man, shimmering in spikes driven impossibly into the mechanism with no logical understanding of how it could work; and yet it does. Two pulsing violet embers reflect the eyes as they gaze in judgement at all before him. Various weapons of those made and those yet to be made shadow around him in shimmering reflection and possibilities at all times.

"It appears manifesting has changed my manifestation.  How fascinating.  Let us proceed."

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zargor creates a wall

Post  Zargor on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 8:43 am

He creates a wall around this room, locked, triple locked and fortified but leaves it open for now for any others that might petition him.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 9:12 am

Suddenly the realm shakes and quakes and with a great resounding BOOM! a hole is blasted through the wall. As the Storyteller manifests in the realm directly, apparently he felt like it.

I believe that when Arios and I brokered this agreement... that we had a deal about this... If you wish to maintain a shared realm without actually having to 'share' it ... that doesn't actually mean you 'don't' share it... it means that the other Makers don't have to agree on it ... for you to have it... do you see? In other words if you wish to close this than it would be a normal realm like any other? Unless I have mistaken the actions you've taken and you're only sealing a part of it? It wouldn't be the first mistake I've made... Almost whispering to himself after this, especially as of late... He sweeps his finger along the edges of the hole he blew into the wall before snapping his fingers and restoring the wall to whole. So am I to assume this is no longer an open and shared realm then? You won't be able to get your request back nor can you make another shared realm. We only agree'd to this one and only for the sole purpose of being open as a location for non-lethal combat and competition, training, and perhaps some gambling and only specifically on combatants... like betting that sort of thing. He sighs as he looks around, although it's hard to tell if he's really looking.

Zargor had seen the physical form of the Storyteller before, but as others have not seen him. He appears as a rather short humanoid ... probably male? dressed in heavy clothes and a hooded cloak. The clothes from what you can tell are the sort that don't really exist yet, but you feel when they do they will be considered olde timey rather quickly. Although another part of you aware or not may comment on how if you think about it they are extremely durable looking and maybe a little worn, but certainly the sort of stuff you would want to wear if you were on some long adventure involving trudging through a lot wilderness, mud, and possibly snow and other muck usually found in caves and dungeons and other places that adventuring sort tend to go.

The strangest thing about the Storyteller is that although his hood is up and covering what you suppose must be his head, you can easily tell by looking under it that he has no real head to speak of. Instead it is like staring through a window into an infinity of cosmic color and light. Galaxies spiraling and turning, nebulae and stars, like staring into the vastness of a universe that did not yet quite exist. (Yet somehow you knew that it's existence was not only a certainty, but on many levels had already begun.)

Strangely enough although he arrived with a bang and did perhaps give Zargor a bit of a dressing down, Zargor can't shake the nagging feeling that somehow someway ... The Storyteller was experiencing... something? It seemed like the Storyteller was almost here more out of curiosity than an actual desire to reprimand... did something change from before? The Storyteller had certainly never felt the need to manifest in the Primal Nexus before now.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor's reply

Post  Zargor on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 9:32 am

"Oh teller of Battles Future and Past, I believe my action might have been misinterpreted. I am not sealing this realm. I am making sure no way out of it to the rest of my realm exists. That was implied, I am making it explicit."

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Worry Factor Increased by 45 Billion

Post  Zargor on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 9:35 am

It should be noted that Zargor is paying particular attention to everything around him ready to spring into action at the slightest moment.

He isn't worried about the Storyteller.

He's worried something will happen before its supposed to and is fully prepared to use his entire being to make it NOT happen if necessary but doesn't say it because he can't control what the Storyteller will say but does wonder if the Storyteller KNOWS how vulnerable he is making himself just right now?

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 10:02 am

The Storyteller glances about and shrugs, I thought it might be something like that... just thought I'd check. Turning about and noticing Zargor's level of tension. Don't worry... well okay, no you should most certainly worry. Just don't worry about me, my presence represses him. I'm here for a reason after all, and not just this whole... thing with your realm. I'll admit I sort of wanted to hang out ... actually, but that's why I chose your realm... not why I'm in the Primal Nexus. Hopefully my presence will be enough to dull his influence... it seems to be the best we can do for now... Conjuring a chair to sit upon, it's a rather regular wooden chair nothing fancy. So... eh? I suppose... well... your realm is ... sort of busy? Isn't it? What sort of place should we hang out in? I mean we could hang out here I suppose, but wouldn't really be fair for us to just lounge would it? I mean at the very least we should spectate some kind of fight or something... although this is an open realm you would think that the presence of their creator the Makers would want to flock here like flies.. I'm kind of surprised none of them have popped in yet. Shrugging as he takes his seat.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor considers

Post  Zargor on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 10:12 am

"I am going to be making a place to put him. That might be a place where I would feel more secure with your personage. And if you suppress him, I'm not going to disbelieve you but it won't dampen my paranoia to have a manifestation of you and him in the same place. As long as I have him on me, then he manifests in more than one place but I can also completely control time here which means before he can even think I can act, but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave it at that. After all, while here with him, I can't manifest anywhere else without bringing him. Of course, anyone stupid enough to steal from me will find out what he is going to find out.

I am not to be trifled with.

At any rate, Teller of Battles Future and Present," he seems to always use that title rather than informally referring to the story teller. Honorifics are a big deal with Zargor almost always. "I am honored by thy presence and would wonder if you would in turn request anything of me instead of the other way around?"

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 5:11 am

Storyteller eyes the black inky blade, Fortunately for us I doubt he's reached the level of awareness that he realizes what he does... or what he could do. I will say that his presence in the Primal Nexus alone amplifies the power of Him. Allowing him to have more influence than he should... turning Truth's own visions against her... that was never supposed to happen. Now Truth is forever changed... unforeseen... unwarranted... a loss... The Storyteller seems genuinely upset by that turn of events. The Eldritch did what it had to do. Even it was unhappy about it, I don't think it will be as eager to commune with Makers from here on out. Unfortunate... but we can't risk something like that happening again. The Eldritch had no idea that He would be ingenious enough to actually try using her as a conduit to get to Truth. On that part he had help, although unwittingly so. He is influencing another Maker in the Primal Nexus as well already, although subtly so and the victim is unaware that their thoughts and feelings are being just such a small fraction maneuvered beyond their will.

The Storyteller folds his hands together and appears to face forward staring forth into some unseen infinity for a moment. It would also perhaps serve you well to enlist the aid of Nabril, the Maker of Shadows. It would be within her power to aid you greatly in the service of binding the blight. Gesturing towards the inky black bladed sword.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 7:22 am

Krozo suddenly arrives with the snap of lightning and the clash of thunder. With a smile the well groomed man approached the two beings before him. "Why hello hello hello, I hope you didn't think that someone like you comes to visit the Primal Nexus and I wouldn't be around to say 'Hi'. By the way, waving at the Storyteller. Hi! chuckling at his own wit before taking a look around, so if I got the rules right I can only continue being here if I'm fighting, getting trained to fight, or gambling on a fight right? Well I suppose of thems' the rules. Entering the nearest arena like area and cracking his knuckles. Alright Zargor! Make me an opponent or something! I'll give you and the Storyteller something to spectate! The eager Maker hopping from one foot to the other and holding his fists up. Likely he gleaned something just from watching what Omega and Zargor had been doing in the Iron Heaven. The Maker of War though has an expert eye and he can catch when he's looking at the albeit perhaps amateurish form of the naturally talented boxer.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked this way comes...

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 11:55 am

Suddenly the Ink black blade seems to cough and shudder as a crack forms in the blade and an inky black oily substance begins to drip drip drip ...

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 11:57 am

The Storyteller leaps from his seat as fast as a blink and is on the other side of the room in an instant. Get that THING the Hell out of here NOW!!! He roars almost shaking the whole of the realm while doing so.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor leaves

Post  Zargor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 5:11 am

And he takes Ink with him. ------------------------->The Iron Heights.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 12:05 pm

The Storyteller still isn't relaxed... his body is frozen for some time after Zargor has left. Heh... who knew? He was right... I should've been more cautious... that was close... far too close... That could have gotten bad, so very very bad... So that's why I couldn't see what was happening... it was Simon... of course it was...

Oh well I suppose that teaches me a lesson. Interesting.... Zargor makes a good point... there is something wrong with this weave... I knew about ole' Naryl, but this stinks of something else...

Who could be here, but us? I smell... ... ... wait... no...

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The -actual- Eleventh Request

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:24 pm

Thus Kairos manifested himself in the Training Room, and stood (as well as any floating sphere can 'stand') in front of the Storyteller.

"I believe my plea has been already heard, however since we are not speaking in person this is a more apt place to receive the reply, whatever it may be." Said the Maker of Spirits solemnly.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:35 pm

I cannot give you something with the power to kill an Old One, but I can give you something that will help you in your fight... Although the Storyteller had no face, only a collection of 'galaxies' a entire universe perhaps instead; you can't help, but feel like he's smiling.

As he holds out his hands palms towards you and suddenly from the air comes a collection of blades. Although the Maker of War made the first weapons of the Existential Sphere .... I made the First Weapons of the Trans-Existential some time ago... during my first encounter with the Old Ones... these weapons banished the Old Ones for a time from the Sphere itself... although they are quite powerful even they can't kill an Old One, but they can indeed wound one and they can even get an Old One about as close to Death as one of them has ever and possibly if we fail with the 'Grand Design' ever will be.

One of the swords appears to be almost like a rapier and has an ornate thorn and rose design to it. The second has a jagged blade and appears entirely unusable as there are sharp razor like thorns and teeth around it's hilt. The third appears to be a katana with a golden base on it's blade and a runic 'M' carved into it. The fourth was actually more like a spear made of ice or diamonds or perhaps even frozen diamonds? The fifth sword was more plain with a single eye carved into it's unadorned bronze hilt.

Choose the sword for which you feel the most drawn Kairos Maker of Spirits and that will be the tool you may have from me.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

And the sword is... No, wait.

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:43 pm

Kairos did not know which sword to pick - if the first or the last, if style and substance were separate, and what if any were the differences between each weapon. However, two of them clearly called out to him: The sword with the eye - the plain one - and the rapier.

The rapier spoke to his essence and being, such elegance yet such potent capacity to harm if used correctly. Yet... The plain sword also called to him. It was a simple thing, yet so efficient in it's design. Spirit could also be like that. Who was to say that the most seemingly humble spirit was not also the most powerful? One sword called to Kairos's vanity and agility, the other to Kairos's will.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Surprise~!

Post  Que on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:48 pm

"Hi!" Said a beautiful blonde haired woman with droopy hazel eyes. When she said it she made a wide eyed, open mouthed, spread fingers, happy surprise face just as she sort of popped into existence behind The Storyteller. Her long blonde hair was thick and wavy, with her bangs pulled back by a pin with a decorative gray bow on it. She was wearing a red v-neck t-shirt with some weird Korean lettering and white snake design on it, over that a white knit jacket with the sleeves pulled up by a button, light blue jeans with the knees worn into nothingness, and white tennis-shoes. "So, did you miss me Story? Were you even worried?" as she spoke anyone might've realized she had an accent that was somewhat Northern London with strong hints of Irish. She folded her arms stubbornly as she looked at the Divine Engine with a bit of a sassy sulk. Then she pointed with her thumb at the weapons "And I thought you weren't for shite like this?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 1:54 pm

Know that each sword has it's own name, it's own advantages and disadvantages, it's powers and hidden abilities. Each of them is in it's own way alive so let that factor into your decision... also as one guided by the hand of love... it might serve you to know that the first the rapier... it's name is the roses's thorn and it was forged in the name of love. If that might mean something to you?

Suddenly jumping and turning at the arrival of the new comer. I knew it! I bloody well knew it! I could smell you from a mile off! You aren't supposed to be here! You aren't supposed to exist! You've screwed everything up you realize that! There wasn't supposed to be Time yet! I knew something was off! Even though time isn't supposed to exist yet, and it keeps passing? Oh I wonder why!!! What the hell!? You're a bloody stalker you know that! A bloody fuggin' stalker! Seriously!!! Also you know damn well that the Old Ones call for it... I wouldn't make things like these for anyone else. Desperate times... and what the hell!? Comically stomping his foot and obviously frustrated with the strange blonde woman.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Roses's Thorn

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 2:00 pm

So Kairos considers that although Artias's love was sufficient for him - he need not ask anything else from her - that a weapon could synergize from such feelings was quite an interesting twist, and he grabbed it without any further doubts.

"The Roses's Thorn, then. May it's blade guide my strikes." He says and grabs the blade carefully, examining it with utmost detail. A weapon fit for the task, he thought.

Before leaving or hearing the Storyteller's resonse however, he directed a sideways glance at Ayasel. "...I do not think you should use that particular word. It is not very polite." Kairos was after all vain like some gentlemen.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BadWolf

Post  Que on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 2:02 pm

"Oh, shut up! You never explain anything all the way through before you go running off getting yourself into trouble! Of course I'm going to stalk you! What d'you expect? Me to stay sat where I am knowing my best friend is off somewhere without me, having adventures and things, and could possibly die because half the time he doesn't really know what he's feckin' doing!" she growled, and then looked at his foot "Nice foot stomp, that though. You used to be right terrible at that. Hey, question, got a bit lost on the way, did'ya have a bunch of kids while I was gone or summat?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 2:12 pm

The Storyteller shakes his head, believe me... that's not Ayasel... not in any way, shape or form. Kairos may I introduce The Big Bad Wolf a.k.a. Time itself ...

Although he had no face he did an incredibly successful job of glaring at the lady that was there with them. And no, I didn't have a bunch of kids... I helped the manifestation of the Divine Engines come about and than guided them in the creation of the Makers... who are... these guys. Gesturing towards Kairos, to be entirely honest it's a very long story...

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

BadWolf

Post  Que on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 2:19 pm

"And you did it all without me? Did you really think I'd let you? Did you, really? Idiot." she said, then, waving him off she stepped forward, and curtsied at Kairos. "How D'you do. Lovely. Tea and biscuits, and all that." She held out a hand, then thought it over. Realizing you can't really shake hands with a bird she let her hand fall. Still, she positively beamed at him.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Proverbial Eyebrows

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 2:28 pm

The Sphere of Dreams did not even have eyes at the time, let alone eyebrows. But he figuratively raised some colors above him all the same, knowing that those around him would perceive the gesture in their own way.

He tries to test the sword against an imaginary opponent. A swing, a slash, a trust. Was the sword light because it was empowered by his love for Artias, or was it so by design? He did not know and at this time curiosity would have to wait.

He created a synergetic attack of multiple strikes - a flurry which would combine the 'raw' attacks of his extensions which were not unlike a mixture of tentacles, swirling colors, and feathers, acting as a sort of whip for good measure. The swirling colors around the sphere were quite useful as slashing weapons, at least. It was good for Kairos to know that even 'unarmed' he was not defenseless.

Finally, he directed his gaze completely at The Big Bad Wolf. "Cordial greetings, Time. Pardon my mistake of assuming you were another person."
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Training Room: Realm of Zargor [Open]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next