The Training Room: Realm of Zargor [Open]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BadWolf

Post  Que on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 2:44 pm

"Oh, never you mind that. It's quite all right. I rather like being introduced by Story, and he likes introducing me anyway so you did fine!" she spun on her heels back at story and gave him a big wink. She then walked over to him, until she was behind him, and then she folded her legs so that she was sitting. Only, she never really sat on the ground, she just brought her legs up to where her waist was and sat there. She beamed, like what she had done was perfectly normal. Or at least like she hadn't noticed.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 7:02 am

As the Rose's thorn is taken the other four blades fade from view and the first of the Blades of the Trans-Existential is taken. The Storyteller seems to smile (although he still lacks a real face to do so) and everyone can feel almost a clink in the air (instead of hearing it properly like normal people would do) as if some chain was shattered. The blade that was forged in the essence of the Golden Queen of before... So her fate is changed, and the future is not as it was. The Destiny is broken and you have changed her Fate. Know this that you have taken a great responsibility upon yourself. You must always be Artias's guardian no matter what form she takes, no matter what her name. You will be drawn to her and her to you. You must protect her from the darkness that will always crave her. This will be your duty now, let her not become what she may have become. Guard her from her dark suitor and keep her from becoming the Golden Queen of dust, whispers, and ash.

Turning to the blonde lady with a sort of sorrow now emanating from his not face, but a happy sorrow. One Good Soul is Safe, for now... I think. The Story has been changed, and one tragedy has been diverted. Now for the others... I think it's time I leave here... although Krozo! If you are still here, it's unfortunate we couldn't spectate you fighting after all. I'm sure you understand, more important things require our attention...

Someone has intruded into my Existential Sphere...

I wouldn't have tried to take him on before, but if you're here... well I don't know... maybe? What do you think... would I stand a chance? Perhaps not... too risky.

Oh well than what else? The Body isn't even nearly done yet... I suppose perhaps...

Well we could always pay my Sister a visit...

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BadWolf

Post  Que on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 7:31 am

"Which one?" The Wolf who looked like a blonde woman asked, and then laughed at a joke only she really got. "A Wolf in sheep's clothing to a whole new level, huh..." she giggled softly to herself. Moving to feel more comfortable, Bad Wolf folded her knees upward and wrapped her arms around them so that she was floating in an upright fetal position. "Glad you saved one of 'em Story, but that's a long way from all of them." she conceded solemnly after her run of giggling finally shorted out. Awkwardly, a sudden and small burst of wind had her floating body drifting diagonally upwards for no real apparent reason, which made her look a bit like a balloon with it's string cut, but it didn't last long as with a small "Umph, antigravity isn't much better than gravitiy anyway." she snapped her fingers and landed gracefully back on the ground. "So, let's go then." she grinned, and stretched the ache of her former position out of her muscles.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 7:40 am

Yes... lets, turning to give Kairos a small bow and bowing to Krozo as well before disappearing from the realm in a colorful explosion of cosmic light and space dust with the distant twinkle of stars.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KAIROS

Post  Guestor on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 10:56 am

The Sphere of Dreams acknowledged the departure of The Storyteller and Time. And now that he was alone, he simply left the realm quietly, the Roses's Thorn safely in his hold.
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Training Room: Realm of Zargor [Open]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2