Oasis in the Nexus, realm of Kairos

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oasis in the Nexus, realm of Kairos

Post  Guestor on Sun 06 Mar 2016, 9:47 am

And he would begin by taking a form unclaimed yet. Gathering his thoughts he formed around himself a small puddle of illusions and thoughts which shifted and changed, but yet was made of the same substance and had some permanence to it all the same. He concentrated on thoughts of the perfection he sought... But for now, all he could dream of in this Primal Nexus and Time and thoughts was a sphere. "A Sphere of Dreams" he thought to himself.

Thus the Maker of Spirits, the Sphere of Dreams, emerged formed from the Primal Nexus.

And the first thing he did was to expand his little realm into something bigger, because he thought that while his little "Oasis in the Nexus" was neat he also saw that it was extremely small and his sphere form had grown bigger than the puddle. Far bigger than it, actually.

Thus he expanded it until he was surrounded by Spirit in it's raw form: A swirling sea of colors that could be dark and sad, or hopeful and bright, or anything he desired. "Perhaps in time I will make another realm around this one... But for now this is my home, and mine alone." And so was it that the Oasis in the Nexus grew until the Sphere of Dreams floated, swam, rotated, spun around, and did all manner of related actions in it.

Last edited by Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 10:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Guestor

Portfolio
Name: Kairos
Domains: Core Astral, Astral Plane, Oasis
Position: Maker of Spirits

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oasis in the Nexus, realm of Kairos

Post  Guestor on Sun 06 Mar 2016, 12:54 pm

The Sphere of Dreams wanted to meet other Makers to learn about them, however he realized that intruding upon their realms would be a rude way of doing so. And unfit for someone like himself.

Instead, he brought the swirling patterns around him to a halt, and shaped below him a pedestal. As the Sphere of Dreams lay floating above it, he changed his form into that of an iridescent blue peacock. He proceeded to extend his tail feathers, and slowly separated a feather for each Maker that there was.

The feathers glowed with but a little hint of Spirit, enough to carry a message but not enough to be used again to reply. Once the message was told, the feathers would banish - forever a memory for those who saw them... And their creator. The message contained in them was not particularly directed at any of them, yet was addressed in that way:

"Fellow Maker,

I the Sphere of Dreams, Duke of Perfection, wish to meet with you. May I have temporary passage into your realm?"

He did however take the time to make a special feather for Artias, the Golden Phoenix. This feather was the most beautiful of them all, and imbued with the most Spirit. This would not be a transient feather, as with the others, and if she was not content with it the feather will return to it's source.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Death

Post  Que on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 4:10 pm

A much larger version of The Sphere of Dreams' feather traveled into this realm on an invisible wind. It had been grown, nourished, and braided into a door with a bone handle. The aura it had was that of Death, and it was obviously an invitation into her realm. For some reason undiscerned, it smelled like lilacs.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 5:23 pm

The Duke of Perfection changed back into his spheric form, and opened the door with swirling winds of color. Then elegantly spinning inside, the Sphere of Dreams entered Death's realm.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gaia

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 8:04 am

The Green Word of Gaia reaches Kairos in his realm. ~You are welcome sibling to come and visit me in my realm. I look forward to meeting you, may the Green Word guide you.~ As the voice spoke a wind smelling deeply of the wood seems to come from nowhere and suggests that if followed it will lead you right to the Realm of Gaia.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Krozo

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:07 am

You can feel the invitation from the Maker of Winds, who has given you permission to enter his realm now.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Karakia

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:13 am

A channel of water arrives in the realm, it appears to be only temporary. To act as a conduit and a method of travel for the Maker of Spirits to come visit in her realm, the realm of flying seas.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:38 am

Returning from the Maker of Death's realm, the Maker of Spirit disassembles the carefully crafted door until it becomes once more part with the shifting surroundings of the Oasis in the Nexus.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nabril

Post  Nabril on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 12:04 pm

Nabril sends a shadow duplication of herself a recording if you will saying. 'You are welcome to my realm, as long as you are vigilant and cautious.' Than the shadow fades away.
Nabril

Portfolio
Name: Nabril
Domains: Shadows
Position: Maker of Shadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Free Maker

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:08 pm

A white raven flies through the Maker of Spirits Realm, The white raven appears to hold your feather in it's beak. It would appear that this is confirmation of permission to enter the realm of The Free Maker.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fayth

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:19 am

A bright ray of light shines into the realm, with it comes the invitation of Fayth.
You are welcome to my realm Maker of Spirits, I have something for you even.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:37 am

Kairos returns to his realm from various others, and from the Citadel of Light he brings One back with him. "Please, make yourself at home. There is ample of space. And there shall be time for you to work with me in future projects so do not concern yourself with such thoughts now."
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

One

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 1:01 pm

One said and did nothing, he simply suspended himself silently in the Oasis. Given no direction he even broke apart more than he did before... all his pieces swiveling and orbiting about each other chaotically without any rhyme or reason only the 14 wings maintain some sense staying outside the main gaggle of pieces that suggested some form of being-hood in a steady place. Although with the mesh and chaos of it's pieces it's hard to tell if being is really the right word.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Truth

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 1:01 pm

Suddenly from nowhere a terrible pained scream echoes through the oasis and than dissipates as quickly as it came. Not before giving Kairos the certain feeling that he could now enter Truth's realm freely.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 1:15 pm

"And here I wanted to dream for the first time!" Said the Maker of Spirits, startled. "Come with me One so that we may find what is the cause of such distress." And grabbing One with a thought, he made haste for Truth's realm.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 11:53 am

Kairos returned to his realm with One. Upon doing so however, he felt a very strange aftertaste. He had no explicit knowledge of what had transpired in Truth's realm, but he still felt... Almost as if he had been...

"Tricked. Betrayed. Used. Deceived."

Those were the words he whispered to himself.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

One

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 5:41 am

One is silent and disassembled now, but it appears to be giving off a serious vibe of relief. For whatever reason at least it feels as if it just managed to escape some great danger, not like it had been manipulated in some fashion. Although at the same time it doesn't seem to judge it's Maker for feeling that way. These things could come down to a matter of perception. Perhaps an opportunity was lost... but than these things always came with a price and perhaps Kairos had only managed to successfully escape a great burden. After all Knowledge is power, but ignorance is bliss.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Time for Meditations

Post  Guestor on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 10:52 am

Kairos decided that those feelings were not useful in any means as they were now and set forth to create a melody to distract himself. He turned betrayal and deception into darkness, and darkness into ominousness. But the song also had aspects of tranquility and hope, of patience and peace. It was a song of spiritual meditations and healing.

Song of Meditations:
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:21 pm

The Sphere of Dreams emerged in his own realm, far away from the Solar Valley. Although normally he could not do this, he had the Storyteller's permisson to take Artias as far away as possible from the Old One. This place would his home... The Oasis in the Nexus. A place of pure Spirit where only the Storyteller, and perhaps the Divine Engines, could supersede his will.

His first action there was to direct One. "Go forth, my servant - save H-El! Bring him here as quickly as you can!"
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:27 pm

It would appear by and large he was successful. Artias is with him, still sobbing though. The whole experience has obviously effected her a great deal. One unfortunately must be the one to inform Kairos of the horrible loss though. I am afraid Master that the one called H-El is already dead... he sacrificed his life so that you might escape with Artias... he knew this when he did, and he accepted his fate.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:48 pm

With a thought, but no words, Kairos "nodded" at One. He knew that One would have risked his life to save his fellow archangel if Kairos allowed him to do so, but what was done now could not be undone and H-El was gone.

Kairos gently altered his realm so that the surroundings seemed more tranquil. They still swirled with colors and Spirit, but in a more subtle way. No longer psychedelic, the realm took on an appearance that could easily be described as the color of a beautiful evening... Or dawn. Below him he formed a marble platform to be embellished later, and he gently disassembled the sphere, setting Artias upon it. Next to it, he re-arranged himself as the Duke of Perfection.

And he hugged Artias as best as any bird could hug another. Because it was the best he could do now. Words could come later. For now he was glad that his love was here, next to him. And he could feel her, and could reassure her, even after all that she went through. He was sad about H-El's death too, and felt hatred towards Nyarlathotep; perhaps the purest of hate, that born from a love that could have been so easily torn away from him.

But at the time, he held her tight in his embrace, his iridescent feathers shining brightly thanks to the colors of the Oasis in the Nexus.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Artias

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 5:33 am

The golden phoenix wept and wept and wept. She shook and shuddered and her body was racked with big heaving sobs. The tears just wouldn't stop, and they flooded from her eyes. It was good to know she was loved, and it was good to know that she was not alone in this moment. She took what comfort from it she could, but it could not stop her mourning, her regret, her fear...

The Old One wouldn't stop, he would keep coming she knew. They would have to find some way to sever her bond with him. Even now she could hear him in her mind, and strangely so could Kairos. Apparently his new vendetta had empowered him more than he realized.

For the Old One now could no longer hide himself from the eyes of one of the Makers. Beyond this it would seem that the Old One wasn't even aware that he was now fully revealed to Kairos and that he could no longer hide himself from the Maker of Spirits.

Your soul would've been so good, now look at you ... Golden Phoenix all tarnished and broken... why not just accept my offer? accept your fate? There is no escape from me... Think how much they could've done? How much stronger they would've been united? Instead they were broken, turning upon each other, and all it took... was one... little... push. You were already upset about how Truth reacted to you offering her help .... I just amplified that emotion and twisted it just a little bit... that's all it took with you! I mean seriously! What kind of pathetic excuse for a Maker are you! Weak, frail, pathetic thing, so easily manipulated.... I used you... and you know what? you let me.

The wicked evil thing whispered to Artias, worsening her sorrow. You'd swear you could feel it feeding on her agony like some sadistic glutton.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

The Will

Post  Que on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 7:02 am

Oh! Fuck this! The voice of pure thought came in like a loud clap, or the stomp of a stubborn child who just refused to listen. The Mind entered Kairos' realm abruptly, without knocking, without asking. Again, just as she sort of had in Truth's realm, she broke the rules without a second thought, but this time she had good reason. And she was angry, but she held it at bay, she had to in this moment because unabashed anger wasn't what the girl needed. I'm so sorry, Kairos. I didn't want to come in like that. I really didn't. But this is not something time could be wasted upon. Your love is being tainted by that--- thing, for which I will not name, because calling him Nyarlathotep right now would be a lie spun around the truth. Kairos, I need for you to let other Makers in, she needs it, because with the type of power I have, with the amount of it, the little I can do to help is not enough. That creep is inside her head and he will do far more than consume her and I am not going to let that happen, so please, please, help me. she begged him as she got one her knees and took Artias' head into her hands, and let the tips of her fingers sink through the fabric of matter or spirit or love that was Artias. She spun thought around what she could, and she spun love where she couldn't, and she wept with the pain Artias felt as if it were hers now, but it wasn't, it belonged to all three of them, and it was terrible.
Artias, it's not your fault. It never was, it never will be. He's telling you to blame yourself because he wants to laugh at you, and because he's placed that seed. That seed of doubt that's telling you you were mad, and upset, and that let him in and it's all your fault but don't believe that. If it hadn't been you, if it hadn't been H-El he would've stolen into someone else's anger or pain, and somebody else would've died. He doesn't care, he's a being without love. You are made of it Artias. You're made of love. Show him that. You love Kairos, you love Omega, you love Esmerelda, you haven't even met her and you love her. And even though Death took H-El from you, you love her. I've seen it in you, your love for all of them, and I have loved you for it. H-El loved you for it. This thing, he hates. He was born to it, born for it. He hates to survive, and he hates how beautiful your love is so he is trying to change it. Don't let him, Artias. You are the phoenix, the almighty wondrous love that rises up from the ashes and stands tall even in the face of complete uncertainty, even in the face of war, because let me tell you something Artias. Love is hope. It's so much hope, and we need that hope, that love, to keep us together and make us strive, for each other, in the face of darkness. Don't let him corrupt you, don't let him change you. Tears ran down her cheeks as her mind sped, as her thoughts wove, her hopes leapt, and her heart beat. She poured it all into the phoenix, she fueled that passionate burning flame with all her might and she told Kairos to do the same. Love her, Kairos, love that stupid idiot out of her.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Will

Post  Que on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 9:58 am

A Thing Happened Elsewhere, and It Leaked:
Rachael wrote:[Rachael, The Mind, The Will Engine, The Creation Engine, The Crone who had already been The Mother and The Maiden once stood and shrieked with fury. The scream did not last long, but it shook The Lady's realm, the whole room and at it's very core the woman stood in the thundering silence that came next and with a look of agony mingled with rage she into her sleeve and took out a card. One could vaguely see dead spirits riding on that card, and though the image it had was unclear, the bold words written under it could plainly be seen:
L E G I O N
She threw the card unto the board and it spun in place there until it had become a piece like any other, a stained, bloody piece. And it stood next to the Cage that had been made. Gotcha. the woman said bitterly as she sat down and sniffed back the rest of her emotion.]
She could hardly bare what she had just done, what she had just cemented through time, and she hated himself for it. She took a deep breath But good comes with the bad. Even if the good must be last minute. Even if it's silly. There will be good! and she gestured her hand upward, bringing with it another piece on the board relatively far away from that cage, and closer to The Maker of Love's piece. Bannakaffalatta. she said as if it were an answer, even though it wasn't really I fixed him.

Introducing Bannakaffalatta
A small red man with spike coming out of him, and electric blue eyes appeared from nothing, and with a high pitched voice said Hello? My name is Bannakaffalatta... What is going on here? Is she all right?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guestor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 10:43 am

Kairos did three things. First, he instructed One to greet the newcomer in his behalf and second to go forth and bring him Zargor's weapon - which was made at his request - to him. He had to add a final touch to it before he would part. He also allowed the other Makers in if so they wished.

In the meantime of all that happening Kairos decided that the best way to overcome this situation was to drown the Old One's voice with his own. Mind had suggested to love Artias and what better way to humiliate his enemy than a poem of love, that which he hated? Thus, Kairos's voice echoed through the realm...

"When my first steps I made,
alone I was like a shade.
'Life would pass much to my dismay', I said,
and begrudgingly I went on with my despair.

Then your first words I heard,
oh, and what a beautiful firebird!
I could see, your feathers shone undeterred;
and I could only feel a thing most absurd.

I do not know if I could win your heart,
like mastering a most difficult art.
But I knew right from the start -
If I could not, then from this realm I would part!

And so hear me now, my truelove!
Please cry no more like a fallen dove.
For in these times, you are alone no more;
if with me you remain, we shall forever soar.

Oh, Artias my dear, please cry no more!
Again and again, I repeat: You are my hope, love."

--- "For the Golden Phoenix, by Kairos."

Kairos finished his poem. It was... Pretty terrible, actually. But it was full of passion and hope, and the words came from the deepest of his being. If he could at least drive away his enemy's voice from his realm, then he would have won a victory. Not the war, but a great victory.
Guestor

Portfolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next