RP music vault

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP music vault

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 10:10 pm

Yes I know I haven't posted as the Free Maker yet today, probably won't. (Mostly just because I don't necessarily know if he 'needs' to post anywhere per-say just now. Also because awesome stuff for tomorrow... I think? Anyway here's a song for you, probably just the first of many many songs.

First Music Video... for what? I don't know... yet...:

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A few more

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 10:39 pm

Some more of my favorite RP Music Videos!

RP Music Video used usually romantic scenes:

RP Music for general inspiration:

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Storyteller

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 11:17 pm

Some more fun music!

Some more inspirational music, also fun to dance to!:

More fun music, this is a good one.:

Okay the first of the lindsey videos, you'll learn though that adore this little dancing violinist. Also this song makes me think of our lovely acting Maker of Love, Truth.:

Another Lindsey video warned you I liked her. This one is good for general inspiration and sometimes, just pure 'Me-ness'.:

This one is another lindsey video... in many ways it inspires/tells me the tale of Omega and the Storyteller.... oh what you have yet to understand... Spoilers!!! (if you're clever):

Lindsey Sterling, Violinists can shuffle too!!!:

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: RP music vault

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 12:20 am

More lindsey sterling and ... even more lindsey sterling?:

Finally a non-lindsey video, this one is ... interesting? Honestly I really like it for RP, but the scene? It depends really....:

Another one, this is a good one... I feel like it sort of refers to Omega on a few levels.:

I'll probably post a lot more in a bit... well actually. I call these my 'epics' they inspire me for the whole game and so much! (If you're clever you might be able to discern some spoilers even!)

The 'Epic' on some levels a big inspiration for the whole game. Also in some ways you may interpret this as a massage from the Storyteller to the Makers... and others? :

Heehee another epic one, an inspiration for the 'Heroes' ... spoilers! Very Happy (I'm loving this way too much...) Spoilers especially if you pay attention to what is 'said' with the music and think about Omega...:

Mmm... I suppose this could be said for 'Death and Omega'? Although I hope he makes more long-lasting friendships than that... but yeah, friendship is awesome. Although 'sorta' spoiler... Krozo and Omega are intended to be pretty bad ass friends too.:

More fun spoilers in an inspirational music video!!! Razz:

Hmmm the last one for now, doesn't make it any less awesome...:

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 12:21 am

Now to get to work on those daily updates! Look forward to points and responses! Good Night and Good LUCK!!! Very Happy

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 8:14 am

Because apparently I can't bloody help myself...

Good inspirational music, potential spoilers for the clever...:

Another inspirational one for Epic Scenes, not as spoiler-rific in way of insight into my mechanics and so on... as others have been.:

Another good one, and not really spoiler-rific either.:

Okay seriously this one is awesome yes, but SOOO!!! Spoiler-rific... like it's the total opposite of the last two... almost too spoiler-rific... >_<:

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 4:47 am

Because I love my Music!!!

A pretty good inspirational vid, as well as being a personal anthem of mine.:

Okay so this one I only discovered recently, but it's actually like incredibly awesome! I love it for upbeat posts!:

I just like this one, very inspirational to me... and nice to listen to.:

Alright another RP inspirational one, I think I even used this as a soundtrack somewhere already...:

Another song I like, good inspirational for heroes and for well other stuff. Anyway it's Brave! Heehee maybe think of it as a message from the storyteller to the Makers... in it's own way...:

Okay this is an inspirational one, it's also a lovely RP driver for fight posts... and also as one that I listen to a lot sometimes and a vid I use with Omega the Tyrant King [note I called him Tyrant not just Omega] it may possibly contain spoilers for the clever... you've been warned.:

Okay this is just a music video I like, it kind of comes in handy when I'm dealing with 'troublemakers' actually chills me out. Hey who knows maybe you'll like it too. (shrug):

Okay so ... uhm inspirational definitely, and spoilers? but sort of spoilers that won't make any sense until way way way later??? Sorta?:

Another good one (especially for romantic posts) and yes spoilers, although once again none that would made sense right now...:

Super Inspirational... also super spoiler-rific... and this isn't far off spoiler... so if you're clever... spoilers! (for better or worse):

Just a music video I like, it's upbeat and it's a good anthem.:

Yes I use this one too... all of them, just all of them. Also spoilers for the clever as inspiration was drawn from this during game making.:

Anyway that was all the music I listened to while making posts this morning!

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Fun with a Twist

Post  Que on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 6:33 am

Okay, hi, I need to debut here goddamnit so:

Already Posted this elsewhere, but *shrug*:

Feelings = Hopeful&Sad&Romantic Sorta:

This might be how Death feels right now...:

Guess who I'm attributing this to... Guess:

Not gonna tell:
Still not:
Really I'm not Gonna:
Why are you still trying:
Told ya I wasn't

Maybe I will:
Someday?:
Will I, Won't I?:
Yes, yes, I think I will:
Nyoooope. You just wasted a buncha time, huh?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Un, Dos, Tres

Post  Que on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 7:48 am

Unnnnnn:

Doooossssssssss:

Trrrrrrrreeesssssssss:

Unnnnnnnn:

Deuuuuuxxxxx:

Trooooooiiiiiiissss:

Onnnnnnneee:

Twwwwoooooooo:

Thrrrreeeeeeeee"
(LGBT):

The ABCs of my insane crazy diverse music tastes. Sure, this doesn't cover everything, but it sums it up, and it tells what I often listen to when I post soooooo there.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 3:16 pm

Yes your music is amazing and I love it, all of it. Kudos, just all the bloody kudos.

Now some of the music I listened to today while posting.

Another great inspirational RP vid, and on some levels definitely could be spoiler-esque:

Not only a great rp inspirational vid, and a personal anthem, but totally references someone who has yet to exist, oh... but when he does... :

So this is a RP inspirational song I use, but not really with this game? [There's another one that I'm sort of thinking/attempting to start on another forum. All about madness and insanity with a lot of psychology.]:

Although I should note that those patient enough who stick around, don't doubt for a second there won't be some Madness in this game. (We have Old Ones after all! H. P. Lovecraftian Horrors for everyone!!!)

Honestly I like the beat... but uh... yeah it's not one of my big ones? Honestly I haven't even listened to this one in a while...:

I love this one, especially as it's a inspirational vid and personal anthem. Definitely a good one for the game on a whole and my attitude towards it.:

Because somebody posted it and honestly I thought it was awesome and in some way yeah it fits this forum pretty well... :

Another inspirational upbeat rp music video, also nice to dance too... I like dancing...:

Okay so RP Inspirational definitely, spoilers? Yes for the clever, I feel like this song refers to Storyteller himself, The Mind, a little Omega and a lot of characters who sort of do and doesn't exist? (looks at syn and nabril):

I love this one, a great inspirational vid and makes me think of the forum as well and all the creative potential it has and of course my dreams for our future.:

Another Inspirational vid good for those rp posts requiring some Madness:

I like this one, I've already even used as a soundtrack for a post I believe... Artias's Realm in the Primal Nexus? I think?:

A good inspirational vid, but also I kind of like relating to the forum and the game as a whole and just feelings about the whole thing.:

Um... uh... okay not saying that well... I mean... oh fuggit ... anyway this totally relates to me and Que >_<:

Also this little horror... uh... yeah um... okay if you've watched/read game of thrones you'll get this... and uh, ask que... she'll give you an earful, but uh... yeah once this game gets going and has progressed far enough along the plot you'll eh... you might get this on a whole new level... only relating towards myself and this game...:

Seriously Que already knows this game will ruin her life... I've been working on it for about 13 years? I put a lot of thought into the very very long storyline and you will eventually get to the point. (If you stick it through) when you realize this game has ruined your life and that I'm a sadistic bastard. Seriously we haven't even really set a sturdy foot on the top of the tip of the iceberg... nowhere even near the water level not to mention what's underneath.
>_<

Just don't say I didn't warn you...

Who do I kill off?:
Well Omega,but you probably already figured that out already... who else?
well that would be telling wouldn't it?:
You want the spoilers anyway?:
Are you really sure about this?:
Seriously I mean these are really really big spoilers!:
Nah! I couldn't tell you I mean that would totally ruin it!:
Well I suppose if you're this determined you really should get something shouldn't you?:
Um... well I mean you sure about this? I mean honestly I'd just give up by now, but you're really sticking with it aren't you?:
How about... I mean why would you put yourself through this? I mean you surely noticed that Que just did this right? I mean you know how this will inevitably end right?:
Seriously? Seriously you opened this knowing all that, me putting you through all that you seriously still opened this spoiler?
And you're going to open this one too... this is like some kind of psychological test... how many times will you push the big red button even though you know it won't do anything good for you?:
Seriously you are still pushing this bloody button?:
I mean it's a big red button what good ever came from pushing a big red button?:
I mean it's a big button that does absolutely nothing for you.:
I seriously can't tell you all the characters I'm going to kill off why would you put yourself through all this tedious nonsense?:
Have you given up yet or are you still doing this?:
Really?:
Really Really?:
Stop pushing the bloody button!!!:
Ok you know what:
I give up:
Here you go:
I seriously can't tell you the characters I'm going to kill off, I really don't know why you put yourself through all that. (Guess what though?) I will give you something a code, Primal Seed/Dagger/Ethan White and I'll give you a free divine request for going through all this tedious nonsense.
Ha! Aren't you glad you were stubborn?

I'm going to end it on that ... giggles...

Last edited by The Storyteller on Sat 19 Mar 2016, 5:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Post  The Storyteller on Sun 13 Mar 2016, 3:16 pm

Sweet jesus that was a pain in my ass...

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

>.<

Post  Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 2:16 am

Ode to a Fairytale Story that has Yet to be told:

The Mind's recent post in Elysia... Or something like that:

Death's Apartment will be filled with Dancin!!:

This Is Not a Sad Song:
I Promise:

.... affraid I Liiiiieeeeeeeeedddd Basketball lol! cyclops Laughing

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Meh~

Post  Que on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:06 am

Because Covers Can Rock:

Because I am currently a woman obsessed; also because it inspires me and in a way is part of both of my characters:

For Sooooo Many Reasons:

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bloody Hell

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 11:14 am

Liar! Que you are a bloody Liar!!! (lol)

Anyway because I can't help myself and this is becoming more and more of a habit. This is what I listened to while posting today!
I don't think I've put this one up anywhere yet? Anyway good inspirational upbeat vid.:

Okay another great vid, very inspirational to me. A personal anthem as well, and definitely something that can be taken as a personal message from me to you and in it's own way related to the whole forum and my future goals for the forum.:

Another good music vid, this one also happens to be instrumental like some of the others. If you haven't guessed I sometimes like purely instrumental music.:

What's your favorite instrument? Mine's the cello actually, I've always wanted to learn how to play the cello.

Okay so another great inspirational vid, but believe me and really this is super-spoiler-rific if you pay attention to the words and you're clever... like SOOO SPOILER!!!!:

I know I already put this somewhere as a soundtrack, still an awesome song and really good for posts.:

Yup another one, really like this one too... also yeah I'm quite a fan of the band 'American Authors'...:

Another 'American Authors' song... yeah I can be kind of obsessed.:

Honestly if you haven't figured out I love doctor who yet I don't know that's on you. Although once again another inspirational rp vid, but also sorta spoiler-esque? Although I really wouldn't be surprised if no one gets until much later in the game's 'plot'.:

Another sort-of spoiler, yes a doctor who vid and an inspirational rp vid... although for the clever yeah... spoilers... if you 'listen'.:

Um... it's an inspirational RP vid, and yes doctor who... spoiler? Eh? Maybe on some level a long long way off, but not really not now anyway.:

Okay I take that back I watched it again... those spoilers might show up sooner than... I realized... um... yeah, actually huge huge spoilers! (Perhaps not for this volume? but the next one? Hell to the yeah!)

Another RP Inspirational Vid, and yes doctor who related. (Also perhaps spoilers? Not necessarily direct spoilers? Mostly? Although it does sort of insinuate at something that's already come into play. Let's just say the first question for our forum anyway has already been asked at least once... and somewhere you can see too.):

Okay this is kind of fun, inspirational, and upbeat. Another good vibes for the forum and all that vid... Yay!:

I love this one, not only is it a great inspirational rp posting vid, but it also sort of... yeah anyway... it's funny and good.:

I don't know why, but it sort of makes me think of the forum and the members... maybe not as much as it could yet, but yeah it sort of like makes me think of you guys... in a totally positive way! Not in a you guys are trying to break all the rules argh! way... in a haha! That's awesome and makes me think of my players, lol... sort of way...?

Does any of that make sense? >_<

Because we be ridiculous!!! *Dancy Dancy Dancy* Seriously ... I think I dance about half-the-time I'm posting... sometimes I dance while I'm posting!!! >_<:

Another one from the Italobrothers, very fun and upbeat and great for dancing.:

Because I love to dance, (if you haven't guessed) and this is good for dancing.:

A good video, good inspiration for rp posts and creative writing... (can you tell I'm starting to get tired now? Haha still gotta post for Omega though! [didn't even do that yesterday.]):

Okay so great inspirational vid and music, but yeah this one might have some spoilers for the clever. Mostly just good music though... not as spoiler-esque as some of the other vids I've posted.:

Another inspirational rp vid, but yeah this one is definitely spoilers... more spoilers than that last one, that's for sure.:

Great Inspirational Vid, also sort of an anthem, relates to the forum. (Also has spoilers if you're clever, but mostly just a great forum anthem if you think about it.):

A great tribute to the forum, to our community not to mention a awesome positive energy song for inspiration. (Also it's guess who? Lindsey!!! I really like her... ):

I just really like this one, it's good for some RP posts as well... it doesn't really contain any spoiler-ish stuff though.:

Okay um... okay uh... yeah I really have no justification for this... (It has absolutely nothing to do with rp? inspiration, or spoilers... it's just nonsense...):

This is more on track with my usual stuff, good inspirational rp music. (Ok yes spoilers):

Sorry! I like blanked on what this video was and put it as a no spoiler! Than later realized that it's actually on one of my big ones list for a reason! >_<

It's actually pretty spoiler-esque to like a few situations that are evolving now not just the initial singular one it inspired... >_<

Okay so that's a pretty big load of music and stuff... heh heh ... sorry? I realize that it might be an overload, but yeah that's what I listened to today! Very Happy

Last edited by The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

I Did A Thing, Took Me A Few Days, But Whatevs

Post  Que on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 7:39 am

Because I Pushed The Big Red Button 20,000+ Times:

And Death should send Storyteller a Private Message instead of spoiling the surprise!!!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ladeda

Post  Que on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 9:59 am

Pretty Happy Cute:

Grrrr lol:

Just wanted to so suck it:

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 2:36 pm

Nah! I'm probably going to be signing off and trying to get some sleep soon. I have to try to finish posting as Omega! Gah!!!

Also I was listening to this and for so so many reasons it made me think of omega and the storyteller and of course one of the biggest spoilers of them all... yeah this a huge spoiler vid...:

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Another HUGE Spoiler vid... for funsies?

Post  The Storyteller on Tue 15 Mar 2016, 3:29 pm

Yeah it's inspirational rp vid, but yeah huge spoilers for omega, the storyteller and some other stuff if you're clever.:

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Random Morning Spoiler vid?

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 1:31 am

Yes sorry I woke up late this go around! I'll be getting on those morning updates right away! Just thought I'd give this to you real quick first.

Another random inspirational rp vid, that could also contain spoilers for the clever.:

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Oops!

Post  The Storyteller on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 3:05 pm

Yeah uh... was re-watching the videos and suddenly realized what the 'you can be king again?' video actually was... and uh... I originally put it down as a no spoiler... >_<

it's actually spoiler-rific... now that I think about it...

[Storyteller makes use of Zargor's Epic Facepalm~!]

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Lol, you're funny sometimes, but you can also be an ass hole

Post  Que on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 3:23 pm

lol
Because it was Beautiful and it encompasses what alot of my Characters are feeling right now:

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you guys deserve something before I pass out

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 3:06 pm

Another sentimental inspirational feel vid with a doctor who theme, and oh yes... SO MANY SPOILERS! [For the clever of course...]:

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Emotions

Post  Que on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 4:38 pm

Mad::

Admin