The Iron Heights: Realm of Zargor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Iron Heights: Realm of Zargor

Post  Zargor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 5:10 am

---------------->The Iron Heaven

From the Iron Heaven, Zargor traipses through a vast and endless void.  All things are relative, but the size of this area, to the extend that Zargor can control it is always larger than the sum of all the other areas put together and magnified by ten.  The sheer size of it would make many go mad merely looking upon it, and it takes instances to travel through it.  Multiple instances.  

Zargor travels through the void with Ink.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Ink

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 5:14 am

drip drip drip

hello good man... three good souls or four? all will be mine.

drip drip drip

Has Death come for her Ankh yet? She should... she knows now you know, she knows what you've done, Good Man.

drip drip drip

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Lack of Preparation on Your Part Does Not Constitute an Emergency of Mine

Post  Zargor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 5:30 am

"You mean what I was tasked to do by the Story Teller? Yes.  Your problem, Ink, is that yo're failing to understand the true nature of self worth.  There are times where bad things happen, but those are on the person who does them, like you.  Then there are times where who you decide that you are demands action.  If someone wants to doubt you or take injury from that, at some point, that's on them, not you.  So by all means, continue your mind games, but for every word you say, I'm already working up a torture.  And the more you talk, the more I know what makes you tick, so the worse it is.  In some ways, the more we know of you, the more corrupted we get, but it works both ways Ink, it can't any other way, so the more you probe your tentacles into creation, the more its going to Burn."

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Ink

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 5:49 am

drip drip ... ... ... drop

Perhaps... but that wasn't what I was talking about... no... and you're absolutely right. Whenever someone takes an action the responsibility of the consequences of that action should lay with the entity or entities that perpetuated the original action...

For example if a Maker where to say... create and define the force of war in the Existential Sphere.... wouldn't you say war becomes... well... sort of ... his responsibility? Wouldn't you? I mean War didn't actually exist before you made it right? You made it and thus introduced it's concept to the Existential Sphere. I mean yes you couldn't have done anything about me... but this, this my new friend... is all you.

Suddenly the Maker of War can hear drumming, more drumming, so much drumming as the void he's formed begins to cascade with images. They aren't really real, the Ink doesn't have enough power to take this realm from a Maker like Zargor especially with Zargor being aware of his presence. He could show Zargor things, and through this ability Zargor could see what was being shown on the backdrop of his creation like a projection on a screen.

The Images show people fighting, first with swords and shields, but than with sticks that shoot fire and then bigger sticks. He begins to see the machines of war built for war that had not yet been born. He sees so many fighting, and the battlefields strewn with the corpses afterwards.

Then finally he sees one horrible vision, one heart breaking and terrible vision.

A single mushroom cloud, and a whole city obliterated.

There will be so much Death

And she knows Maker, New Friend, Death collected a soul and has a memory of what is to come... she knows how much you owe her...she knows what you did. You had a choice didn't you? I can feel your power repressing me, I know you are oh so close to ascending. I bet you could've left... you didn't have to create War, but you did it anyway? I don't think the Storyteller tasked you with that did he? You didn't have to make War, someone else could've done it... or stupid mortals could've done it... but You did it. Those who begin War may need to pay a price, but shouldn't the Creator of War pay a price also? I wonder why the Storyteller chose you out of all the Makers to carry the burden of being my Jailer? You think you have torments in store for me? My dear new friend you don't understand, it is not I who is stuck here with you... it is you that's stuck in here with me.

Do not fear, you walk in Existential Light and I am protecting you. Yes you are responsible for so much to come, but your choice hasn't been taken from you. As always you can now and forever chose to either live as a hero, or hide as a villain. Let his evil be what it is, but do not falter. You are on the Right Path, walk the hard road Maker of War. Accept the Price for what you've made, feel it's pain and sorrow, but let it make you stronger... let it make you Better.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Yawn

Post  Zargor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 5:54 am

"I am War.  The Story Teller created War.  You're going to have to do a lot better than that.  If my fellow makers are idiots then that's their problem.  Now, tell me, what's your favorite flavor of blue? Bagpipe, Accordion or Smurf?"

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Ink

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 6:04 am

The Ink apparently chooses to not dignify Zargor with an answer, but it continued to play images of potential future wars. Of devastation and destruction on mass scales, and the ominous mushroom cloud does not fade, it stays looming ever onward. The ink bubbles and burbs inside it's cage the blade. Zargor understood this now, the sword itself had still been a gift. It was like a bottle and it was holding the ink inside... another thing repressing it's power. Although just how much power did the Old Ones themselves have? After all this was the weakest of their number and it required this much power to just barely contain it? You could only imagine what the more powerful Old Ones would be capable of.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor continues on his journey

Post  Zargor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 6:08 am

And he uses time as his weapon. He sings songs of age, and light and hope. He sings songs of joy and songs of peace. Yes, he enjoys peace, and it becomes obvious as he moves that he definitely too the Storyteller's words to heart and Ink's didn't affect him at all. Not even a little bit.

He shut Ink up, and from time to time he'll stop and ask a question. "How many monkey's did the script for hamlet need to type before they achieved the age of innocence?"

"War, what is it absolutely nothing for? Good."

"If a would chuck could chuck would, how much would wood a would chuck chuck if a would chuck wood chuck would?"

"This is the way the bang worlds. Not with a bang but whimper with."

There is nothing. There is only space. There is only so much space that even the most ludicrous speeds could even begin to approach it and due to his control, none could match it, not even a Maker of Speed. And farther and farther he goes into the void.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Ink

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 6:13 am

Is suspiciously quiet, resolute with it's images, yet not seeming to press further with communication or bothering to answer anything it's asked. Just patiently waiting...

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: The waiting game

Post  Zargor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 6:24 am

So too waits the Maker of War.

He journeys.

As he moves, hills begin to form, relentless, boring hills, muddy in color.

They seem endless, but they are annoyingly individual at atomic level.  A human passing this way would think that it was merely a billion miles of Wyoming, but someone with the ability to sense indicates its actually a trillion miles of worse than wyoming.

Doves and rainbows begin to form.

The sky is blue.

Life is just swell.

He begins to whistle "It's a small world" to himself.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Ink

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 6:28 am

Unfortunately the Ink actually seems to enjoy this, manipulating what is being seen into deep red skies, black smoke born of burning corpses. Hills and Hills of trillion miles of worse than Wyoming being twisted into even worse than worse than Wyoming with corpses and cannon fire, tanks rolling over the lifeless dark muddy ground. Bombs falling from planes flying overhead and just as before the rising Mushroom cloud before them, ever before them. Creating the illusion that Zargor is marching endlessly forward towards it.

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Post  Zargor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 6:42 am

He changes the image to a tiny child playing with little toys, like the guy from Toy Story playing with toys by seeming tough by making 'mutants' and then ending up a trash collector his whole life.

"So here's an interesting question.  How can the Storyteller be surprised? After all, if everything is preset, predestined, and has to come to pass within the results of the story, the fact that you have to do what you're supposed to do as sure as the sun shall rise...then how can the storyteller be surprised, and yet I've surprised him? And you think you're going to win right?

So obviously there are things that are supposedly set, but aren't as set, and the outcome isn't set.

And I have to think you don't like this story, otherwise you wouldn't want to destroy it so badly.  And yet, I have to wonder, what if it was some other Ink who was there when you get your big shining moment? Something I make and the storyteller was wrong? What if Death doesn't become bitter and warped but well adjusted? Terrible story right? Or is it? Sometimes conflict makes itself.  You have to have conflict in a story otherwise there isn't a strong story.  So this nonsense about me being responsible for war is bullshit.  You can't affect me with it because I refuse to accept responsibility for doing my job, and doing it better than most.  There has to be war, because without conflict and freewill, then people are puppets and there is no story.

But you? You're just a line.  A one dimensional flat one not kazoo in the howling void that lives for one moment in the sun, and now I have to wonder if you have to be wondering if you'll get it.  In so many stories, your role is thwarted by something seemingly small, insignificant.  No being, not ever the story teller and certainly not you is perfect.  So you can't be sure.  You can't know.  You can't know that you'll get your one shot at evil.  You think you can, but are you sure Ink? Are you really sure? You see, my values are driven within, so your seeds of doubt can't land, but your existence, your purpose is outside of you.  You NEED to do this, you need to betray, its what you exist for.  And if that's the case, then it can be taken from you.  You can exude anger and doubt and evil.  Oooooogaboooga booga boooga.  But you are vulnerable.  You are weak.  And I am going to make you suffer.  You will suffer such that no other character in any story has suffered.  You will regret taunting me.  My will is iron.  My resolve endless.  You can MAKE me break, but that won't be me, that will be you.  You can't make me CHOOSE to break you and I'm not part of the story of Death and Omega except as a facilitator, which means my choice is total. I chose not to know, which increases my power.  I'm your villain Ink.  And I make a good villain, because I'm going to make you regret every action you ever took or will take."

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Ink

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 7:01 am

(OOC: sorry this took so long I had to compile everything... so sorry for it being well... it. Anyway love how Zargor is handling it so far though!!!)

As Zargor walks he begins to notice a presence walking beside him now. It's certainly not a presence he likes. It's hard to concentrate on or see, but it's certainly there.

Hello...

Zargor

Suddenly whatever it is ... is very solid. A strange figure that's less real than it should be especially in a place like this. Wearing inky black clothes, with skin with no color. (This wasn't white skin... this skin literally had no color whatsoever) He had insane blood red eyes, literally Madness was pouring out of them in waves. His hair was the same Inky black as his clothes.

Strangest of all though... he looked like Omega, of all the Makers he looked like Omega only a twisted dark version of him. When you let people be free, they can be free to be good...

and they are free...

to be Evil

heh heh heeheeheehee heeheeheehee Ha Ha Ha!

Laughing like a mad hyena as he points at the sword, now half empty the hollow blade is fully revealed for what it is.

Do you know where I live...

Zargor?

Who... are the weak... and the wounded...

among the Makers?

Zargor?

To you give some insight and a feel for his presence, but also sort of a spoiler on what inspired him and just what kind of character you are dealing with. [BIG SPOILERS]:

Also gives a really good idea of what his voice sounds like... and how he talks.

Introducing The Traitor King!

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Temptation Resisted

Post  Zargor on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 7:35 am

Zargor looked at the spoiler again and ignored it.  "No thank you."  He said politely.

He smiled at the reveal.  "I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean, but thanks for the wonderful banter."

The thing was, while he couldn't control a maker, something that wasn't a maker, that even wasn't QUITE a maker, was his to command here, and he shifted the THING to an inescapable hell anathama to its nature.

Ink + Inkish sent to ------------------------>Door Hell

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Ink

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 8:00 am

The creature is about to be shifted, but at the last moment it snakes out it's arm faster than Zargor could even counter and grabbing him around the arm it begins to pull him into the other realm with it. Just as any attempt is made to pull it off, it's clothes like the black ooze in Artias's realm sneak out with countless tendrils and begin pulling Zargor in with the creature. Oh no ...

Zargor...

It's not about to be...

that easy.

Zargor is also dragged with the Ink to ---------------->Door Hell

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Re: The Iron Heights: Realm of Zargor

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down