[The Iron Heaven] The Cage: Survival Challenge

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zargor Bows

Post  Zargor on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 9:06 am

And takes a few of the more interesting items from dead people and around him as he moves on toward the door that the antagonist went through.

"Pleased to meet you Orbkiller. With a sentient memory it makes sense why the Teller of Battles Present and Future didn't mention its name."

Zargor requests the ability to speak to and be understood by, the Cage or any other being he has yet encountered or may yet encounter.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In case it was unclear

Post  Zargor on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 9:11 am

(He goes through the door)

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller: Oops!

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 9:12 am

Well to some extent as you are what would be considered a Maker+ you should have a semi-preternatural knowledge of all those things already, but for the sake of making things easier for everyone. The Storyteller downloads a strange and incredibly mind numbing lexicon of things that may or may not be in the future directly into Zargor's brain...

it gives Zargor a migraine, but he definitely knows a lot about all these things and other things as well. Things about biology, quantum physics, something called speed force and the concept of alien technology. He now knows about trans-dimensional science and multiverses and the complex creation of them. He knows about things like energetic matter and material energy the art of manipulating matter with science on basic and advanced principles. He suddenly knows what that mushroom cloud was, what it meant. It was an Atom Bomb, a weapon of mass devastation. He knows about World War I and World War II on a tiny blue speck in space called earth, but somehow he knows earth is far more significant then that. He knows about gunpowder and guns, and how they work and how they could be manufactured. He also knows about cars and fossil fuels and pollution. He also knows about recycling and agriculture and well there's something called the karma sutra that makes him positively blush.

He learns about cameras, and video cameras, and cell phones and ipods, and the internet! Oh the incredibly interesting and ever-expanding world wide web, and he sees computers and they start out so big and then get so small. Then this information gets wider and even more crazy, things like space ships and teleporters and entirely artificial planets. Artificial Intelligence, computers that could think for themselves and robots!

He can see also the possibility of magic crossing over with science, Magitechnology and Magimechina robots that are well and truly alive with artificial souls and everything. He can see the creation of Eldritch Science and the harnessing of the Eldritch Forces to create ships that could travel entire universes in mere moments and hope between dimensions and even possibly travel the world trees themselves, and what are world trees?

To some extent some of the information specifically the history files seem off limits with a simple warning 'Don't look unless you want to ascend'.

So it was that the Storyteller granted Zargor access to the Akashic Records.

Last edited by The Storyteller on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Cage

Post  The Storyteller on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 9:19 am

!!!WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!!!!

ATTEMPT AT COMMUNICATION WITH THE CAGE

Releasing the Laughing Reaper!

Orbkiller doesn't speak she just grabs Zargor by the easiest thing accessible for her to grab and attempts to pull him as quickly as she possibly can through the door. You Idiot! What the hell did you go and do that for! We better move fast! The Laughing Reaper will last ... she pauses as the sound of dice is rolled and with a resounding booming and very mechanical voice the Cage announces the number...

for 13 instances within the cage. That means we have to survive for 13 whatever fraction of moments is measured as time here or what have you. God I hate non-linear semi-fluid realities... fuggin pain in my ass. Do you understand what I'm saying? Instances? That makes sense right?

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor: Yes

Post  Zargor on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 9:31 am

"I'm already aware that we're in a story, therefore the story has to be told in pages, words, frames per second or...I can't believe I just learned what Frames Per Second was.  I'm guessing "It" is capable of Memetic Corruption otherwise the Cage wouldn't be programmed to people that try to talk to it.  And as a man, I am so so sorry for whoever told the story of that original universe with the speed force, its as if it were composed of men who had no ability to talk to women or confidence in their....er.. 'hands.'"

Through the door he goes.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Storyteller - Funny how this works... but it does

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 19 Mar 2016, 3:39 pm

The Storyteller finishes with some Existential Sphere maintenance and watches the interesting effects it apparently has. Sometimes non-linear semi-fluid realities were a pain, other times they could be lots of fun!

The Ink? (We thought it was the Old One, but I guess it's not...):
830/1000 HP -88
(Storyteller performed Forum Maintenance!)
Zargor: 1000/1000 Sanity

List of Glorified NPCs

Sites I'm part of:
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio

Back to top Go down

Zargor

Post  Zargor on Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:24 am

has gone through a door and thinks the fact that no mention of what was on the other side of the door he went through the door she suggested that the Story Teller should consider yet more damage to the Old One.

Zargor

Portfolio
Name:
Domains:
Position:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [The Iron Heaven] The Cage: Survival Challenge

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2