[The Blighted Valley] The Bottomless Pit: Dungeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[The Blighted Valley] The Bottomless Pit: Dungeon

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 12:45 pm

The Bottomless Pit, a horrible passage created by the influx of the Old One and Zargor's Power. Fortunately for you Zargor's power actually reigns dominant here over the Old One's power. Unfortunately for you that power was also forged in such a way that it's probably working more towards trying to keep you out than let you in. Even worse the Old One's power has just enough influence here to make it so the place is willing to kill you to keep you out if it has too. Of course I feel (kinda?) pretty certain that Zargor wouldn't want you dead and since it is his power that reigns dominant it's not impossible to survive a passage through the bottomless pit.

Although I would strongly suggest you come prepared, get ready for a painful, long, and potentially deadly journey. Be smart, be prepared, think before you leap. If you're creative and strategic you can survive this. El-U is showing up first so there will be an npc to guide and help protect you, but only if you listen to him. Be stupid and run into danger without thinking and you might (I don't like just killing characters for funsies... although it might seem like it... sometimes...) end up dead.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

El-U

Post  The Storyteller on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 12:59 pm

The Steel and Iron Arch High Seraphim El-U arrived in this sort of strange between place, it appeared to be a great pit going forever downward, but as he flew through the thin ground separating the last realm he was in from this one. The Hole itself grew wider and wider, at first large enough for several men and easily large enough for him to spread his wings. Than it got even wider, it became a chasm. Still with no bottom in sight, nearby a rather large out cropping or ledge was available so he landed. He would watch the portal to see if any others would come and join him, also to make sure no one accidentally fell through the entrance he created trying to follow him or something like that.

Primary Character: The Free Maker - Omega, the Tyrant King

List of Glorified NPCs
Artias, Esmeralda Elderwicks, Noami, Orbkiller, Simon

Sites I'm part of:
Realphobia - The Imagination Destination!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum