Information about Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Information about Introductions

Post  The Storyteller on Mon 15 Feb 2016, 8:37 am

The Introductions Sub-Forum

This sub-forum exists so that players may introduce themselves to the forum community. Just give a name to call you by, maybe describe a little bit about the character or characters you intend to play and maybe even a little on who you are as a person.

I'll start, greetings and salutations I'm the Storyteller.
You may call me the storyteller or story for short, I intend to play the character the storyteller whose the sort of 'Overseer' or 'Ao' for the game. I also intend to eventually take a second character as the Fate Engine if it isn't occupied at that point, and after that the Free Maker if that position is free when I get to that point. I may be the admin, but I try to follow the same regulations and rules as my players which means no extra characters until I've played long enough. After that point though I don't tend to run any more characters than that for a while and if I do pick up more characters there will only be two more and as I mentioned I'll wait a while so I'm not grabbing up all the good positions. I try to be a fair and patient game master, but I don't take well to disrespect, ooc conflicts, and most of all arrogance and power grabbing. Don't be a power gaming jerk in my game it will make you irksome to me. Anyway I think that's a pretty decent introduction feel free to make your own in your own topic in the sub-forum.
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Information about Introductions

Post  The Storyteller on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 3:01 am

So I finally got my third character and will be posting more, also posting for the 'great spirits' or the 'pre-birthed' Makers as well. (So at the very least you'll be seeing a lot of activity in the Primal Nexus. To some extent I held off on posting for the 'great spirits' since I really wanted to give potential Players a chance to grab up their preferred positions without worrying about any 'great spirit baggage'. Also just a note to this new members on the Forum, if you have any questions and you're nervous about asking me or one of the divine engines you can feel free to ask them in your introductions thread somebody is likely to answer. (For example a knowledgeable player might be able to help you with something before an admin/moderator can get to it.) Also another note to those of you who have joined the forum, but haven't managed to post an introduction just yet, please do so that we may all know who you are!
The Storyteller
Admin

Portfolio
Name: The Storyteller
Domains: The Existential Light
Position: The Storyteller

View user profile http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum